Forums

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,099

64supermario

I hope we get a surprise indie show up at the Nintendo Direct tomorrow, god I really want A Hat in Time.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

kkslider5552000 wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Blek announced for Wii U

I have to admit, when I heard this game my immediate reaction was:
Untitled

OMG I thought the same thing when I heard the game's title lol!
Long-live Count Blek! :king:

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

MsJubilee

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

The Rivers of Alice announced for Wii U

Woah this looks very creepy! So i'm going to keep my eye on this.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MrWalkieTalkie

Family Tennis SP released in both territories
uWordsmith released in NA
Electronic Super Joy: Groove City released in NA

SUPER INDIE CONNECTION SALE #2 has begun!

If you own any of the following games, you're eligible to purchase the others up to 60% off until Jan 29!

SteamWorld Dig - $3.99 / €3.59 / £2.79
BIT.TRIP presents RUNNER2 - $5.99 / €4.79 / £3.99
Guacamelee! - $5.99 / €5.59 / £4.79
Chasing Aurora - $4.79 / €2.79 / £2.39
Swords & Soldiers - $1.19 / €1.19 / £1.07
Teslagrad - $6.00 / €5.99 / £5.59

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

WiiWareWave

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Super Destronaut announced for Wii U. Will run at 60 FPS according to Petite Games

Looks like a Space Invaders Clone! I'm not the biggest fan of Space Invaders, but it would be fun to post my obscenely high scores on Miiverse! "I happen to be one of the best Space Invaders players in Arizona and hold the official 5th highest score in the U.S.A."

Edit: I just checked for the first time in about two years and my score isn't even in the top 10 anymore...oh well.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

Added:
Journey of a Special Average Balloon
Elodia Book 1: Infection
Cedar Acres
Pitter Pot
Scrap

Not sure what to think of all these, don't care much for Treefall from what I've seen so far on the eShop, but I'm always willing to give those who a try to make a decent game a chance. Let's hope for the best.

64supermario

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Added:
Cedar Acres
Pitter Pot
Scrap

Not sure what to think of all these, don't care much for Treefall from what I've seen so far on the eShop, but I'm always willing to give those who a try to make a decent game a chance. Let's hope for the best.

I have great disdain for TreeFall so I'm less than thrilled that these are coming to the eShop, the worst part is that I think he has multiple Kickstarters going. Pick one game, and make one good game dang it!

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

64supermario wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Added:
Cedar Acres
Pitter Pot
Scrap

I have great disdain for TreeFall so I'm less than thrilled that these are coming to the eShop, the worst part is that I think he has multiple Kickstarters going. Pick one game, and make one good game dang it!

That's definitely the concerning factor in all this. They're working on way too many games for what appears to be a very small team. Each game being a different genre entirely, it's really making me concerned about the quality. Once again, I'm not trying to be harsh, they definitely seemed dedicated to trying to make a good game, I just don't think it'll happen working on so many titles at once.

But as usual, Miiverse is in full support for more games like these so long as they come super cheap or are filled with obnoxious memes...
Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.