Forums

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,099

DefHalan

64supermario wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Gone Home announced for Wii U.

I wonder how much they are going to be charging for this... played it on my PC, not sure if it is worth a second playthrough, especially if they ask full price for it ($20). I got it for $6 and still felt like it could have been cheaper... plus a lot of people are going to get mad at this game like they did at The Letter.

I know you have kind of been the apologist for the Letter...but let me tell you this, I've watched gameplay of most of Gone Home and...IT.IS.BETTER. The designs are better, there is an actual mystery that you have to try and solve yourself, clues are slapped in your face, THERE IS INTERACTIVITY and a much more fitting and comprehendible story. I'm not going to pretend like its a game that everyone will love and some might hate it like the Letter, but as far as I can tell this one had much more work behind it. The quality between the two is pretty apparent.

Yea.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

theweirdn8

Maker of Agriduel here,

Once we're Wii U approved we will unleash ourselves fully onto the platform.

We have so many games planned and will divide our studio into three core teams for development process in the manner of Ford assembly line.

theweirdn8

shingi_70

New Mighty no.9 footage from Pax.

Looks to be shaping up nicely and i'm surprised at the speed of play.

This was given out at the Pax Panel
Untitled

Could IGA be making his next game with Comcept???

This as given out as well that takes me back.
Untitled

I think Inafune and Comcept should stay away from big AAA guys as much as they can and put out thier own brand of throw back games. So far they've made

Gunvolt which is a Zero homage
Mighty No.9 is Megaman
this new teaser is bviously castlevaina

I wonder what's next.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

WiiWareWave

I know this is somewhat off-topic, but Rain Games has stated that they hope to have the retail version of Teslagrad released during the month of October, but a November release is more likely.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

Hive Jump has reached its goal and is headed to the Wii U! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/graphitelab/hive-jump-0

The campaign still has 35 hours left so there's still time to reach some of the stretch goals!

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

jariw

"A Rite from the Stars" has now also reached its Kickstarter goal. (Wii U support at core goal.)

Edited on by jariw

jariw

MrWalkieTalkie

Ice Cream Surfer removed
Cubemen 2 removed
Sadness & Solitude added
Stealth Inc. 2 will release October 23
Hive Jump has reached its kickstarter goal
A Rite From the Stars has reached its kickstarter goal

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

unrandomsam

Anyone heard anything recently about Pier Solar HD or Gunlord or The game that used to look a bit like Altered Beast. (There was loads of stuff about it on this site for a while).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.