Forums

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,099

SKTTR

Curve Studios on Death Road To Canada for Wii U???
Mr V4ltor you are my man! That's great news.
That game looks really fun and with Curve Studios doing the port I'm sure this will be amazing!

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

MrV4ltor

I don't know for sure that those two games are coming to Wii U. I'll talking to the Curve guys later today and ask them about Death Road to Canada. I've also gotten a lot of devs to fill out the Wii U developer form to apply for development for the console

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

Here's some footage from Nintendo's booth at Gamescom

Tetrobot & Co.
Untitled

Affordable Space Adventures
Untitled

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardian
Untitled

Swords & Soldiers II
Untitled

Steamworld Dig
Untitled

Stealth Inc. 2
Untitled

The Next Penelope
Untitled

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MrWalkieTalkie

Mobot Studios says they've just sent in Paper Monsters Recut to Nintendo for approval. We should be getting info on release date and price very soon.

Citizens of Earth has been delayed to November

And while Dreamfall Chapters has been cancelled for Wii U. Developers say they still have the Wii U devkits and continue to play around with it, they say they have a few ideas for games they'd like to make for Wii U that they feel would fit the "Nintendo charm" of the system better than Dreamfall Chapters.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

cookiex

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

And while Dreamfall Chapters has been cancelled for Wii U. Developers say they still have the Wii U devkits and continue to play around with it, they say they have a few ideas for games they'd like to make for Wii U that they feel would fit the "Nintendo charm" of the system better than Dreamfall Chapters.

The developers said on twitter today that DC is only a timed exclusive on PS4 and they're open to bring it to any platform if they can afford it, so a Wii U version could still happen (albeit not for a while).

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

WiiWareWave

U Host could be absolutely amazing if it will be at least as polished as TV Show King 2 was, I mean come on who wouldn't love to create their own game show with its own unique rules a be the host while playing with their friends and trying to stump them with custom questions! I mean we could literally create a game show entirely revolving around video games!!! How cool is that?!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

SKTTR

Wii U Menu > Electronic Manual (Home Button) > Page 4, §5:
"Only 300 icons can be displayed on the Wii U Menu".

A limit of 300 games on Wii U, the size of your usb harddrive doesn't matter.

I wanted to upgrade all my Wii VC games, but now FORGET IT!
I realise now I wasted money starting to upgrade my Wii VC collection.
I should have researched earlier.
and should save room for new and only the best games.

I thought with a 2TB harddrive the only limit is filling up 2TB with games, and try tons of small indie games for a few bucks on my way there, but 300? WTF?? The same bs as on 3DS and Wii.
If I had known that earlier I'd never started downloading retail games!!
I feel robbed.

Edited on by SKTTR

DefHalan

@SKTTR

How close to 300 are you? Also, Nintendo can always update that

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SKTTR

Wii U Menu opens up a new page with 15 spaces (I think everytime you're under 15 free spaces) until you have 20 pages (300 spaces)
I have "unlocked" 10 pages (150 spaces). 17 of them are free, so that's 133 games/apps I have on the menu.
I hope they update it soon and make a cap at 3000 or something, I don't want the same trouble as on Wii, but just that is now happening (at an even faster rate, because now I can download retail games too.)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.