Forums

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,099

DefHalan

Why are there so many games finally coming to Wii U that I got in random Humble Bundles fir PC? I would rather have them on console but it is hard to double dip...

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MrV4ltor

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

The team porting The Swapper have confirmed that the framerate for Wii U will be more closer to the PC & PS4 versions rather than the PS3 version.

Not just framerate, also visually.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

dumedum

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

The team porting The Swapper have confirmed that the framerate for Wii U will be more closer to the PC & PS4 versions rather than the PS3 version.

Nice, looks like a neat little game. Wii U eShop has been just amazing from day one and it keeps getting better.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

ninjapigstudios

MrV4ltor wrote:

Who thought that selling an IQ test for 3.99$ was a good idea? It looks bad.

Hi MrV4ltor,
My name is Jordan Schuetz and I'm the developer of the game called IQ Test. Just so you know, IQ Test isn't an actual IQ Test it's actually a really challenging puzzle / brain teaser game. You go through multiple levels and if you get one answer wrong, it takes you back to the beginning. This is probably the hardest game you will ever play on the Wii U console. The video that's posted of the gameplay only shows a few test questions since I didn't want to give away any spoilers, but I would highly recommend checking it out. I made the game way back for the NOOK, and has over 6000 reviews with an average 4 star rating. People love the game since it's fun to pass it around and watch your friends not be able to pass the seemingly simple questions.
Hope you will check it out once it's released and looking forward to your feedback

Regards,
Jordan Schuetz
Ninja Pig Studios

Twitter:

Captain_Toad

ninjapigstudios wrote:

MrV4ltor wrote:

Hi MrV4ltor,
My name is Jordan Schuetz and I'm the developer of the game called IQ Test. Just so you know, IQ Test isn't an actual IQ Test it's actually a really challenging puzzle / brain teaser game. You go through multiple levels and if you get one answer wrong, it takes you back to the beginning. This is probably the hardest game you will ever play on the Wii U console. The video that's posted of the gameplay only shows a few test questions since I didn't want to give away any spoilers, but I would highly recommend checking it out. I made the game way back for the NOOK, and has over 6000 reviews with an average 4 star rating. People love the game since it's fun to pass it around and watch your friends not be able to pass the seemingly simple questions.
Hope you will check it out once it's released and looking forward to your feedback

Did you seriously get 6000 reviews? lol. Anyways, we hope to see your game! IQ test.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MrV4ltor

ninjapigstudios wrote:

MrV4ltor wrote:

Hi MrV4ltor,

Still have a few questions:
1. Was the game free on the Nook?
2. Have you played Cloudberry Kingdom?
3. Why call it IQ test if it isn't an IQ test?

MrV4ltor

MsJubilee

Now add The Lone survivor to the upcoming eshop games,cause it's coming later this year and that's awesome.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DGGames

Since this is the "official" place for indie games in the forum, thought I would remind everyone of the Q&A session tomorrow, 3 more studios joined it:

"A few more developers are now on board for the indie Q&A event. When we first heard about the chat, Sinn Development, Hullbreach Studios, Blue Comet Games, John Whitmer, and Ninja Pig Studios confirmed their participation. Pocket Dragon Games, XenoHorizon, and Wildcard Studios are now joining the festivities as well.

The eShop developer Q&A will take place tomorrow starting at 9 AM PT / 12 PM PT and will last until 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET."
http://nintendoeverything.com/updated-listing-of-eshop-develo...

Game developer and gamer.

MsJubilee

The Lone survivor been on this list,since last month?Wow i'm late to the party.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

MrV4ltor

midnafanboy wrote:

The Lone survivor been on this list,since last month?Wow i'm late to the party.

Lol yeah. Saw it immediately when Nintendo published their PR stuff

MrV4ltor

MsJubilee

@MrV4ltor I didn't even see it must have just slipped my eyes i guess lol. Cause for me it's one of those games that i will never expect in eshop.

DefHalan

midnafanboy wrote:

Now add The Lone survivor to the upcoming eshop games,cause it's coming later this year and that's awesome.

Another game I got in a humble bundle for pc... I am more likely to buy a console game day 1 than a PC game but it is hard for me to buy a console game I already own on PC. If there are some cool GamePad features I might get it. Wish I didn't get that humble bundle now...

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MsJubilee

It would be realy awesome and helpful, if they put the map of the Lone survivor game world on the wiiu gamepad. Cause the map on the PC was tedious for me, and i actually hope they use the gamepad to make this version the best one.

MrWalkieTalkie

I decided to go ahead and add Two Tribes new game, RIVE

While they've stated that they hope to release across all 3 home consoles, they can't guarantee they will, they have stated that Wii U is practically a sure bet. Makes sense since they already have the experience and the technology to develop on it.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MrV4ltor

RIVE is a 99.9% lock. They have said that they want to bring the game to all the three current platforms and it's running on the same engine as Toki Tori 2, so it won't be that difficult to port.

MrV4ltor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.