Forums

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,099

kkslider5552000

so does that site hate online games because the ones that look good (or have gameplay shown for that matter) are at the bottom half of that page. That's just a weird choice for an article in general.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

epicmatt12302

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so does that site hate online games because the ones that look good (or have gameplay shown for that matter) are at the bottom half of that page. That's just a weird choice for an article in general.

No, the ones near the top are the newest ones that they don't have much info on yet.

epicmatt12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

MrV4ltor

DON'T use that Nintendo Enthusiast list! A lot of the games on there are never coming to the Wii U, were failed kickstarters or are one man indiedb projects by people who don't even have Wii U developer status.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

MrV4ltor wrote:

DON'T use that Nintendo Enthusiast list! A lot of the games on there are never coming to the Wii U, were failed kickstarters or are one man indiedb projects by people who don't even have Wii U developer status.

I know that already. While i do like to use their list as a good reference, I'm never going to just blindly put in any and every game that shows up on it. I usually do research first to see what is the current status of some of these games. Thanks for your concerns!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

epicmatt12302

I'm not sure if this has been added or not but an MMO called Voidspace, is coming to all platforms (not sure if this includes 3DS or not). Here's a link to the site: https://startonate.appspot.com/new/index.jsp. There's a quick intro video on the site that's pretty interesting.

Edited on by epicmatt12302

epicmatt12302

cookiex

How To Survive is coming to EU eShop next week.

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

epicmatt12302

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Is it officially coming to Wii U? I can't seem to find a direct answer.

It hasn't been officially confirmed for anything but PC and Xbox 360, but it's supposedly coming to every modern gaming device, which includes Wii U.

epicmatt12302

WiiWareWave

CanisWolfred wrote:

Thankfully MrWalkieTalkie doesn't put something on the list until something's official.

That's nice to know!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

64supermario

Just found out Shiness may come to the Wii U, however they put a ridiculous stretch goal, the game is already at 100,000 and to make it to Wii U they have to make it 170,000. It wouldn't be too bad...if they hadn't just revealed it with only 6 days to go.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.