Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games(Binding of Isaac: Rebirth confirmed)

Showing 381 to 400 of 1,044

AuthorMessage
unrandomsam

unrandomsam

381. Posted:

MrV4ltor wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

The best indie games at the moment I think are : (Excluding the older quite famous ones).

Mercenary Kings
Armored Hunter Gunhound EX (Port of a Japan only PSP game).
Starbound
Broken Age
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
Ikaruga
Revolution Ace
Gigantic Army
Valdis Story: Abyssal City

A list excluding ports would be more useful.

So why are you telling us your favourite games?

Ones actually worth having. (Bear in mind I have played at least 95% of this list and they are nearly all not good enough).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

AuthorMessage
jariw

jariw

382. Posted:

Red Goddess: Inner World is now funded at KickStarter.

Current Top 12: MK8, DK:TF, Pikmin 3, Affordable Space Adventures, Stealth Inc. 2, SM3DW, LEGO City: Undercover, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Scram Kitty, Bayonetta 1+2, SSB U, Wind Waker: HD
Looking forward to:
X, Hex Heroes, Yoshi's Woolly World, Splatoon, Star Fox, and more

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

383. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

MrV4ltor wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

The best indie games at the moment I think are : (Excluding the older quite famous ones).

Mercenary Kings
Armored Hunter Gunhound EX (Port of a Japan only PSP game).
Starbound
Broken Age
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
Ikaruga
Revolution Ace
Gigantic Army
Valdis Story: Abyssal City

A list excluding ports would be more useful.

So why are you telling us your favourite games?

Ones actually worth having. (Bear in mind I have played at least 95% of this list and they are nearly all not good enough).

So out of this list of upcoming/unreleased games you have played 95% of them and judged them??????????
Also a lot of those games aren't on the list... you are very confused

DefHalan

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

384. Posted:

ADDED: Red Goddess: Inner World

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

AuthorMessage
MrV4ltor

MrV4ltor

385. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

MrV4ltor wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

The best indie games at the moment I think are : (Excluding the older quite famous ones).

Mercenary Kings
Armored Hunter Gunhound EX (Port of a Japan only PSP game).
Starbound
Broken Age
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
Ikaruga
Revolution Ace
Gigantic Army
Valdis Story: Abyssal City

A list excluding ports would be more useful.

So why are you telling us your favourite games?

Ones actually worth having. (Bear in mind I have played at least 95% of this list and they are nearly all not good enough).

So out of this list of upcoming/unreleased games you have played 95% of them and judged them??????????
Also a lot of those games aren't on the list... you are very confused

I think those are just games he'd like to see on the eshop.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

386. Posted:

REMOVED:

Squids Odyssey
Swords & Soldiers HD

REASON: Released

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

AuthorMessage
MrV4ltor

MrV4ltor

387. Posted:

Deo is coming to Wii U! Link: http://www.garagegames.com/community/blogs/view/22743?utm_con...

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

388. Posted:

It's been added. And I must say, interesting find! Watching it really gave me memories of my childhood playing 3D Platformers. I really liked what I saw so far, except I'm not too in favor of the main character's design. But a lot can change over time, hopefully this all comes together well, I'd certainly like to see it become a success.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

AuthorMessage
jariw

jariw

389. Posted:

Does this mean that Nintendo has made Torque 3D compatible with Wii U?

Current Top 12: MK8, DK:TF, Pikmin 3, Affordable Space Adventures, Stealth Inc. 2, SM3DW, LEGO City: Undercover, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Scram Kitty, Bayonetta 1+2, SSB U, Wind Waker: HD
Looking forward to:
X, Hex Heroes, Yoshi's Woolly World, Splatoon, Star Fox, and more

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

390. Posted:

Trailers!

Swords & Soldiers HD - Release Trailer

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Aban Hawkins & the 1,001 Spikes - New Challengers Trailer

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Monochroma - Cinematic Trailer

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

391. Posted:

1,001 Spikes dated for June 3!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

AuthorMessage
MrV4ltor

MrV4ltor

392. Posted:

jariw wrote:

Does this mean that Nintendo has made Torque 3D compatible with Wii U?

No, they are porting the engine themselves.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Dezzy

Dezzy

393. Posted:

So much more impressive than their physical release schedule!

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

394. Posted:

ADDED: Dieselstormers

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

395. Posted:

Infinity Runner - Launch Trailer

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

AuthorMessage
Neko_Rukiafan

Neko_Rukiafan

396. Posted:

1001 Spikes releases on the Wii U eshop on June 3rd!!! Source: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/SJtqqz8DEFGO8CFAvPR98xJU... W00t! ;)

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

NNID: Rukiafan7

Huge fan of the Anime series Bleach!

I love Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) and Erica Hartmann (Strike Witches)!

Currently looking for reviewers at WiiWareWave those hired can expect to receive review codes for 3DS and Wii U eshop titles!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

397. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Infinity Runner - Launch Trailer

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

I am already impressed with this game and I haven't even watched the trailer yet.

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

398. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Infinity Runner - Launch Trailer

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

1. The Mirror's Edge Among Us
2. OMG that looks kinda amazing.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

399. Posted:

ADDED: Darts Up

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

400. Posted:

Don't Touch Anything Red announced for Wii U

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!