Forums

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,099

unrandomsam

The best indie games at the moment I think are : (Excluding the older quite famous ones).

Mercenary Kings
Armored Hunter Gunhound EX (Port of a Japan only PSP game).
Starbound
Broken Age
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
Ikaruga
Revolution Ace
Gigantic Army
Valdis Story: Abyssal City

A list excluding ports would be more useful.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

MrWalkieTalkie

unrandomsam wrote:

How? Just because a game is being ported to the Wii U doesn't mean it isn't coming to the Wii U or that its any less of a game. This is for ALL games arriving on the Wii U eShop. Not some list of the best indie games.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

CanisWolfred

jariw wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Considering how i don't know the release date, I'm under the impression that Ittle Dew is gonna be the sacrifice for our Mario Kart God.

But OTOH, any game released after MK8 could also get the attention from new curious Wii U users, looking for more Wii U games?

Btw, when we're now entering a time when lots of indies (and lots of good indies) are getting ready for release, I have a feeling that Nintendo will try to control the number of indie releases each week on the eShop, to create a steady stream.
That would (at least to me) sound like an excellent approach, so each major indie release get good focus on the eShop (and avoid scenarios like releasing 15 indies one week and then nothing for 2 weeks). And I'm curious how VC releases will now appear in the long run: will they release VC titles independently of the number of indie releases, or will there be more VC titles on weeks with few indies?

All good questions. I have a feeling non-essential VC games will be released regardless of the indie games, but they'll save the big guns for drier weeks. I feel like that'd be the smart thing to do at least, but hey, I don't run a multi-million dollar, 100+ year company...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MrV4ltor

unrandomsam wrote:

The best indie games at the moment I think are : (Excluding the older quite famous ones).

Mercenary Kings
Starbound
Broken Age
Ikaruga
Revolution Ace
Gigantic Army

So why are you telling us your favourite games?

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

R_Champ

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

How? Just because a game is being ported to the Wii U doesn't mean it isn't coming to the Wii U or that its any less of a game. This is for ALL games arriving on the Wii U eShop. Not some list of the best indie games.

I 100% agree. Thank you to all the members who keep this thread updated and all-inclusive of all eshop games including ports. My computer sucks and I'm not buying a PS4 or Xbox One any time soon (a few years at the soonest), so Wii U is my prime source of indie games; including ports

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

jariw

A "new" final version of Armillo was now resubmitted for the LOT checks, so I guess it's at least a month more until it appears on the eShop.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

unrandomsam

MrV4ltor wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

Mercenary Kings
Starbound
Broken Age
Ikaruga
Revolution Ace
Gigantic Army

So why are you telling us your favourite games?

Ones actually worth having. (Bear in mind I have played at least 95% of this list and they are nearly all not good enough).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.