Forums

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,099

MrV4ltor

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Stic It To The Man coming to the US next week!!!!!

It's out at the same time in Europe. Next week should be pretty good for US Wii U owners, with Abyss and Stick it to the Man.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

retropunky

Still nothing on Ballpoint Universe

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

retropunky

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

It should be coming soon. It was supposed to release like a week or 2 ago. I don't think it'll be too long now.

It's been more like a month! Original release was March 18 before it got delayed. Then they said in about two or three weeks.

Hopefully next week or an update at least.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

64supermario

I heard Super Toy Cars was supposed to come out early April, its pretty late into April now.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

shingi_70

Here's the prices for the Playstion versions of oddworld.

US: $29.99
EU: €24.99
UK: approx. £19.99

Its bein said that the release date should be announced before E3.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

64supermario

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

ADDED: Arrow Time U

The heck is that?

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

jariw

I read this on Facebook regarding Ballpoint Universe: "believe me we're doing everything we can to get it out ASAP! And my massive apologies for the extended delays on this, however the publishing process for going to Wii U is quite extensive, especially for our 3-man-team. Thank you for being so patient!"

The price will be $4.99

jariw

Captain_Toad

jariw wrote:

I read this on Facebook regarding Ballpoint Universe: "believe me we're doing everything we can to get it out ASAP! And my massive apologies for the extended delays on this, however the publishing process for going to Wii U is quite extensive, especially for our 3-man-team. Thank you for being so patient!"

The price will be $4.99

Ya-hao! That's cheap

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.