Forums

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,099

cookiex

^Looks pretty sweet. Heard good things about Awesomenauts so I'll check this one out when it releases.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

kkslider5552000

not worth making a thread on this so I should just say, Nintendo has the worst luck with some of these indies needing a few more weeks. This is the worst time ever for that, poor Nintendo. XD

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MrWalkieTalkie

ADDED:

XType Plus

I honestly NEVER heard of this game til about a minute ago. But apparently it was even featured at Nintendo's booth at GDC alongside the usual suspects.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

kkslider5552000

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

ADDED:

XType Plus

I honestly NEVER heard of this game til about a minute ago. But apparently it was even featured at Nintendo's booth at GDC alongside the usual suspects.

It's kinda weird that it's presumably inspired by R-Type yet it reminds me of other shoot-em-ups instead.

MrWalkieTalkie

Let's see what Nintendo had at GDC 2014!

Nihilumbra (Beautifun Games)
Untitled

Created from nothing, Born must try to escape from his inevitable curse. Using colors to activate different powers, Born uses them to help get away from the Void. The Void will never stop chasing Born, it will destroy everything it touches, so the only solution is to keep moving forward…

Affordable Space Adventures (KnapNok & Nifflas)
Untitled

Collaborated by 2 indie teams, KnapNok (Spin the Bottle) and Nifflas (Knytt Underground) will introduce to you all the exciting and thrilling adventures of space on a budget! Take our cheapest model of space craft and explore the wonders of an abandoned planet! What could possibly go wrong?

Stick It To The Man (Ripstone)
Untitled

Ray was an ordinary guy. Until one day he gets into an accident and finds himself with a strange pink noodle coming out of his head, giving him the ability to read minds! Now framed for a crime he didn’t commit, Ray must escape from “The Man” and prove his innocence!

Ballpoint Universe: Infinite (Arachnid Games)
Untitled

In a hand-drawn world of doodles, you must explore the land and build your ship with all sorts of weapons to defeat the army of the Logicians in this crazy shoot em up!

Teslagrad (Rain Games)
Untitled

A young lad finds himself in an ancient conflict that will shake the foundations of his entire existence! Use several futuristic items to help you through this exciting 2D Platformer!

Armillo (Fuzzy Wuzzy Games)
Untitled

A timed exclusive for the Wii U, Armillo has you taking control of the titular character, Armillo, an orange armadillo who must bounce from planet to planet, battling the evil Darkbots and save the Galaxy!

XType Plus (PhobosLab)
Untitled

A HTML shooter game that released for free originally on the internet, now improved better than ever with more modes and polish and online leaderboards!

Ittle Dew (Ludosity)
Untitled

In this Zelda-inspired game, you take on the role of Ittle Dew and her sidekick, Tipsie who find themselves on a strange island that will become home of their greatest adventure yet! It’s not a new Zelda but… Ittle Dew.

Cubemen 2 (Nnooo)
Untitled

A fast-paced 3D strategy game that has you controlling an army of Cubemen. You will be able to play online from your Wii U, battling against players from either their Wii U, PC, Linux, Mac, or iOS Device!

Wooden Sen'SeY (Neko Entertainment)
Untitled

When the village chief, Goro, finds that his Sake has been stolen, he goes on a drunken, action-platforming, adventure!

Monkey Pirates (Henchmen Studios)
Untitled

Monkey Pirates has you control the boat of 1 of 4 different pirate captains and battle against your friends in a 4-player ocean frenzy! This game will even have Wii U exclusive features!

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

tebunker

See the post above? This is why I am sitting on $70 in eshop credit. I am ready to buy all of those games, well probably all of them, most likely, whatever can fit in my budget.

tebunker

CanisWolfred

I am...actually less interested in certain titles after seeing that footage. Especially Nihilism. I'm not sure what was going on there, but it doesn't look like something I want to play...

Also, are Amarillo's and Ittle Dew's controls really finnicky...or do those people just suck at games? It's really hard for me to tell...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

Also, are Amarillo's and Ittle Dew's controls really finnicky...or do those people just suck at games? It's really hard for me to tell...

The Gamexplain guys compared Armillo to Super Monkey Ball, which does a lot to justify the possibility of it being good despite the gameplay looking like that to me.

CanisWolfred

I like Monkey Ball, but...it's not exactly the definition of tight platforming, and I tend to like it most when the levels are bigger and more fast paced, instead of cramped and requiring slow, intense precision.

Also, the Sen'yen video was literally just people dying over and over again...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SparkOfSpirit

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

The Gamexplain guys compared Armillo to Super Monkey Ball, which does a lot to justify the possibility of it being good despite the gameplay looking like that to me.

Sounds interesting.

Most of these games aren't really my thing though. Mostly still waiting for Shovel Knight and Scram Kitty.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.