Art Academy released in both territories
Cube Life released in EU
Never Alone released in NA

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

jump

Yeak Walk has been comfirmed and seems to be making good use of the gamepad too.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jump

Zombeer has been comfirmed now, hope it doesn't take to long to come out.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

jump

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

@Morpheel @LzTheQuack may I please continue this discussion in a thread of my own that I can keep updated until @MrWalkieTalkie returns?

Just do it, copy and paste what's already there into a new thread.

Nicolai wrote:

WiiWareWave

Can someone please lock this thread until @MrWalkieTalkie returns? It's redundant now that my thread is up and it's stealing attention from the actual updated list.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

Poncho looks like my kinda game.

HAH! Funny how things change from an initial impression.

@GetClose The OP's been gone for over a year now. Probably Perma-banned, too, as the posts right above yours already pointed out ~10 months ago.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kolzig

Paradise Lost: First Contact is yet another Wii U developed game that can be forgotten. In it's Christmas Kickstart Backer update comments the developer responded that Wii U version will not happen and once they someday get the PC version ready, they will look into porting it to Switch.

As with Yooka-Laylee, this was promoted in Kickstarter project as being mainly a Wii U, Ouya and PC game. But the project it already two years late from it's original launch date. The PC demo however was great, they released that for all backers during Christmas.

Edited on by Kolzig

Nintendo Network ID: Kolzig

Kolzig

Double11 who were working last year on Limbo Wii U have confirmed that they are no longer working on the port when I asked about that in an email.

Nintendo Network ID: Kolzig

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.