Forums

Topic: 1001 Spikes?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Robot_Raccoon

hey, had a quick look but couldn't find anything- anyone have any idea when this is due in the UK?

Had a look around the Internet to no avail p, just people commenting on the developers games always taking forever to get localised or something.j

Robot_Raccoon

Xilef

The publisher, Nicalis, is horrible when it comes to releasing games in Europe.

Xilef

Robot_Raccoon

Yeah that seems to be the general opinion, it's a shame, I'm dying to 4 player this with a few friends and drinks.

I actually tweet the, about it a while ago but it went unanswered, oh well.

Robot_Raccoon

spizzamarozzi

As I've said before, I have sent a ton of emails to Nicalis asking for info about the localisation of 1001 Spikes.
Unfortunately the people who run Nicalis are useless idiots who can't even be arsed to reply to legit, polite emails - I have never gotten a single line from them. They don't realize that on the other end of the line there is someone who would like to purchase their products.

If I remember correctly, 1001 Spikes was first announced for September 2014. Then on April 2015 it was given a generic release window of "summer 2015". But who knows - Nicalis is not a company - it's a collective of cretins.
Oh well, they game would have 1001 bugs anyway so what's the point.

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

WiiWareWave

Yeah, even as a member of the press I've been completely ignored by Nicalis when I've contacted them, so that's not too surprising to hear @spizzamarozzi.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Robot_Raccoon

It really is a shame, I saw a few UK based youtubers playing it and figured the release was coming soon (think it was Hat Films a few weeks ago?).

I'd rather get a reply that basically said "we don't know" than nothing at all, though. Don't bite the hand that feeds you and all that.

Robot_Raccoon

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.