Forums

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console: What Do YOU Want

Posts 221 to 236 of 236

brooks83

jay2 wrote:

Cesco wrote:

5) An option that allows to scale the image to fit the entire screen (Yes, I know someone doesn't like it but I do, and as I wrote.. it's an option.. so if you don't like it you'd simply keep it disabled)
6) An option that allows to apply some video and audio filters to improve the graphic quality (Like what "D&D Tower of Mystaria" and many other emulators have implemented in these years)

In the GBA preview video, on the VC menu, the Controller Settings option is just labeled Settings. Could they be implementing options like the ones you mentioned? I hope so...

This is Nintendo we are talking about, so no.

brooks83

FX102A

Whilst I know it won't happen due to licensing issues, I would love to have UN Squadron in the VC (60 Hz NTSC-U version).

FX102A

Rezalack

I want Super Mario RPG and Secret of Evermore to come to VC. Secret of Mana as well.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Nintenjoe64

My VC wishes are for every game. There are so many publishers neglecting VC that it hurts.

SNES: Yoshi's Island, Starwing/Fox, Super Mario RPG, Chronotrigger, Secret of Mana, Axelay, Parodius, Top Gear
Genesis: Pirates Gold, Star Control (2)
N64: Every single game
GC: own pretty much all the ones I would play
Saturn: Nights, Sega Rally Championship, Panzer Dragoon
Dreamcast: Sega Rally 2, MSR, Shenmue, Soul Calibur, Chuchu Rocket

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

Electricmastro

Unca_Lz wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

So guess what, apparently Donkey Kong Land is apparently getting released on Virtual Console...in Japan. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/vc/ra3j/index.html

Japan usually gets the games first

But it's absolutely bewildering, the Donkey Kong Country games were on VC for years before being taken off in 2012 seemingly due to the fact that they are owned by Rare and Rare is with Microsoft now. But now it's ok to put Rare games on Nintendo systems again all of a sudden?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

DefHalan

Electricmastro wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

So guess what, apparently Donkey Kong Land is apparently getting released on Virtual Console...in Japan. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/vc/ra3j/index.html

Japan usually gets the games first

But it's absolutely bewildering, the Donkey Kong Country games were on VC for years before being taken off in 2012 seemingly due to the fact that they are owned by Rare and Rare is with Microsoft now. But now it's ok to put Rare games on Nintendo systems again all of a sudden?

Probably some backroom deals they aren't telling the press about. Not that big of a deal.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Justlink

gamecube?!?!?!?

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

faint

brooks83 wrote:

jay2 wrote:

Cesco wrote:

5) An option that allows to scale the image to fit the entire screen (Yes, I know someone doesn't like it but I do, and as I wrote.. it's an option.. so if you don't like it you'd simply keep it disabled)
6) An option that allows to apply some video and audio filters to improve the graphic quality (Like what "D&D Tower of Mystaria" and many other emulators have implemented in these years)

In the GBA preview video, on the VC menu, the Controller Settings option is just labeled Settings. Could they be implementing options like the ones you mentioned? I hope so...

This is Nintendo we are talking about, so no.

looks like its time to eat crow

Edited on by faint

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

mipaol

I would love to see two of my all-time favorite video games come to the Wii U Virtual Console, Tetris and The Guardian Legend.

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Nintendo Network ID: mipaol

KingMike

The Wii U hasn't gotten at least 12 ports of Tetris by this point? FLOP!
(I seriously don't know if it's been ported at all.)

KingMike

unrandomsam

Space Megaforce (Super Aleste) (SNES - 60hz version for PAL territories. Dunno why they didn't do it when they did M.U.S.H.A)
Rendering Ranger R2 (Super Famicom)
Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire (PC Engine)
Magical Chase (TG16)
Ninja Gaiden (PC Engine version - It can be put into English via a code).
Metal Slug (Neo Geo - All of them in 60hz).
Garou: Mark of the Wolves (Neo Geo)
Pulstar (Neo Geo)
Prehistoric Isle 2 (Neo Geo)
Twinkle Star Sprites (Neo Geo)
Crisis Force (Famicom - Rather have it on the 3DS though).
Ghouls n Ghosts (Arcade)
1941: Counter Attack (Arcade)
Tales of Phantasia (GBA - As good a port as the iOS version is it is ruined by the way it was made Free to Play).

Castlevania X68000 (Ideal world - even if Japan gets it I suspect anywhere else won't - next step from MSX).

I need to be more selective about what I get this time. (Not going to transfer - got stuff on two Wii's most of what could be upgraded is on the USA one anyway and I can leave them connected to a CRT). Advantage my Retail Wii games I can play in Widescreen. A fresh start seems like a good idea.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Gerald

M2 to bring Sega Classics

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

CanisWolfred

Sticky Request - Considering how many repeat posts get directed to this old thread that doesn't really get bumped enough anymore...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.