Super Mario Bros 2 and 3
Contra
Blades of steel
Starfox
And last but not least
Mario 64

HisSvt2

Sonicfan11589

Does anyone know the official launch titles for the Wii U VC?
Please provide a source if possible.

Sonicfan11589

Lalivero

Hopefully they can have most, if not all, of the back catalog of the NES/SNES titles we got on the Wii, since N64/GBA won't be making their (re)appearances until later. If this is the case to set it off, we could end up seeing a couple of new titles to officially start adding onto the library.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

AbeVigoda

I really want Ice Climber, Donkey Kong Jr. and Excitebike

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have l...

LzWinky

AbeVigoda wrote:

I really want Ice Climber, Donkey Kong Jr. and Excitebike

Yay! Good news for you then!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AbeVigoda

BlackSpy wrote:

Super Mario World and F-Zero.

Also, I keep trying to post a comment on one of NL's news threads, like a review for example, but my comment won't show up, it just gets erased when I try to post it.
I'm not sure I know why this is, have I been temporarily been suspended? I don't know what the problem is. Can someone please reply and help?

I'm having the same problem so you are not alone.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have l...

Whopper744

To start off, all that we waited for to show up on the Wii VC shop.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Lalivero

BlackSpy wrote:

Super Mario World and F-Zero.

Also, I keep trying to post a comment on one of NL's news threads, like a review for example, but my comment won't show up, it just gets erased when I try to post it.
I'm not sure I know why this is, have I been temporarily been suspended? I don't know what the problem is. Can someone please reply and help?

I have had the same problem but mainly when they're doing a live feed for something, like Directs, when there's constant posts. Occasionally get them during regular topics but a simple page refresh lets it show up. It's only during the live feeds do they not show up at all until after multiple tries.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Spagem

Megaman 1-6 and Super Metroid.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Forever_Zero

Mario Paint. I already wrote Nintendo and suggested it.

Forever_Zero

HawkeyeWii

GamerGirlAshley wrote:

hope to see Mario Sunshine tbh

If GCN ever gets on the VC than I totally agree!
I want an HD Metroid Prime more than anything else though!

I would really like to have an HD F-Zero X at the moment.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Ryno

Terranigma is the game I want the most on Wii U VC.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SparkOfSpirit

Mega Man 7 and Mega Man X3.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Whopper744

Forever_Zero wrote:

I really wish people would request this game more. I think it would be perfect for the Wii U. No doubt about it. I never hear anyone even suggest it though. Thanks for bringing it up. I want to play that fly swatting game again!!

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

e-love

Joshers744 wrote:

Forever_Zero wrote:

I really wish people would request this game more. I think it would be perfect for the Wii U. No doubt about it. I never hear anyone even suggest it though. Thanks for bringing it up. I want to play that fly swatting game again!!

At that point, I'd rather see them do a remake or sequel as an eShop game.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Whopper744

Emaan wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Forever_Zero wrote:

Hm. Yeah, maybe at least some added stuff. Maybe more tools to work with, the ability to share pics or something. I don't know.

e-love

Joshers744 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Forever_Zero wrote:

Hm. Yeah, maybe at least some added stuff. Maybe more tools to work with, the ability to share pics or something. I don't know.

I'd love to see them try Mario Paint with the Wii U, since it seems like a perfect fit like you said. By the time they map out the control scheme to the GamePad and everything, they might as well have developed a new game besides just a VC release. A nice, HD Mario Paint with Miiverse sharing would be amazing for sure :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

brooks83

Mario's Super Picross in North America.

brooks83

EvilLucario

All I want is Sonic 3K, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, and hopefully Star Fox. The others I want are already bought.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.