Forums

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console: What Do YOU Want

Posts 101 to 120 of 246

Sonicfan11589

yeah that i was puzzled by as well? Also Earthbound is listed, hopefully these are all Day 1 releases, but it was stated that Earthbound would be released later in the year?

Sonicfan11589

sanya_exe

I'm hoping to see Yoshi's Island...I mean its great that some of us have the GBA version on the #DS VC...but, I say the original is still better.

insert creepypasta-like image involving Sanya here

Twitter:

Sonicfan11589

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I'm hoping to see Yoshi's Island...I mean its great that some of us have the GBA version on the #DS VC...but, I say the original is still better.

What are the differences between that and the GBA version, I don't think i ever played that game in my young childhood on the SNES, just Super Mario World.
Does it have better colors than the GBA version like Super Mario World?

Sonicfan11589

HisSvt2

I have to have
Castlevania 2 Simons quest
Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros 2 and 3
Contra
Blades of steel
Starfox
And last but not least
Mario 64

HisSvt2

Sonicfan11589

Does anyone know the official launch titles for the Wii U VC?
Please provide a source if possible.

Sonicfan11589

Lalivero

Hopefully they can have most, if not all, of the back catalog of the NES/SNES titles we got on the Wii, since N64/GBA won't be making their (re)appearances until later. If this is the case to set it off, we could end up seeing a couple of new titles to officially start adding onto the library.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

AbeVigoda

I really want Ice Climber, Donkey Kong Jr. and Excitebike

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

TheLZdragon

AbeVigoda wrote:

I really want Ice Climber, Donkey Kong Jr. and Excitebike

Yay! Good news for you then!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AbeVigoda

BlackSpy wrote:

Super Mario World and F-Zero.

Also, I keep trying to post a comment on one of NL's news threads, like a review for example, but my comment won't show up, it just gets erased when I try to post it.
I'm not sure I know why this is, have I been temporarily been suspended? I don't know what the problem is. Can someone please reply and help?

I'm having the same problem so you are not alone.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

Whopper744

To start off, all that we waited for to show up on the Wii VC shop.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Lalivero

BlackSpy wrote:

Super Mario World and F-Zero.

Also, I keep trying to post a comment on one of NL's news threads, like a review for example, but my comment won't show up, it just gets erased when I try to post it.
I'm not sure I know why this is, have I been temporarily been suspended? I don't know what the problem is. Can someone please reply and help?

I have had the same problem but mainly when they're doing a live feed for something, like Directs, when there's constant posts. Occasionally get them during regular topics but a simple page refresh lets it show up. It's only during the live feeds do they not show up at all until after multiple tries.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Spagem

Megaman 1-6 and Super Metroid.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Forever_Zero

Mario Paint. I already wrote Nintendo and suggested it.

Forever_Zero

HawkeyeWii

GamerGirlAshley wrote:

hope to see Mario Sunshine tbh

If GCN ever gets on the VC than I totally agree!
I want an HD Metroid Prime more than anything else though!

I would really like to have an HD F-Zero X at the moment.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Ryno

Terranigma is the game I want the most on Wii U VC.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SparkOfSpirit

Mega Man 7 and Mega Man X3.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Whopper744

Forever_Zero wrote:

I really wish people would request this game more. I think it would be perfect for the Wii U. No doubt about it. I never hear anyone even suggest it though. Thanks for bringing it up. I want to play that fly swatting game again!!

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

emaan

Joshers744 wrote:

Forever_Zero wrote:

I really wish people would request this game more. I think it would be perfect for the Wii U. No doubt about it. I never hear anyone even suggest it though. Thanks for bringing it up. I want to play that fly swatting game again!!

At that point, I'd rather see them do a remake or sequel as an eShop game.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Whopper744

Emaan wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Forever_Zero wrote:

At that point, I'd rather see them do a remake or sequel as an eShop game.

Hm. Yeah, maybe at least some added stuff. Maybe more tools to work with, the ability to share pics or something. I don't know.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.