Wii U Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console games missing between regions

Showing 241 to 260 of 283

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

241. Posted:

Like with Ufouria: The Saga and Cybernator, we're also the first to be getting Double Dragon II and Life Force next week.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

242. Posted:

Two classics. A bit lame that people are complaining about this.

Edited on by SparkOfSpirit

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

243. Posted:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

Two classics. A bit lame that people are complaining about this.

Yeah, I'll be downloading Life Force myself.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

244. Posted:

Japan gets Street Fighter Alpha 2 and Mr. Driller 2. They also get Fire Emblem Gaiden but that was not released outside of Japan originally.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

245. Posted:

Looks like the day of the week Japanese eShop reveals their next week releases will be on a different day of the week from now on despite them still getting their new set of releases on Wednesday.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

246. Posted:

NA gets Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge and Double Dragon II.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

247. Posted:

North America is getting Donkey Kong Jr Math on August 28th.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

248. Posted:

Europe gets Double Dragon II and Adventures of Lolo

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

249. Posted:

Japan FINALLY gets Final Fight 2, Final Soldier, Shockman, Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, and a visual novel SF game i don't know (学校であった怖い話).

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
Rebooted YouTube Channel (Under Contruction) | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

250. Posted:

Europe gets Fire Emblem and Japan gets Final Fight 2 (They're not skipping it this time), Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, Final Soldier, and Shockman. They also get "Gakkou de atta Kowai Hanashi" ("Schoolhouse Horror Story") but that's a Japan only game.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

251. Posted:

North America gets Mega Man 6 and Life Force today.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

252. Posted:

Japan gets Adventures of Lolo 2 (just "Adventures of Lolo" over there, their first game was our second game) and they get Klonoa Empire of Dreams. Outside of the VC, they also get Toki Tori 2 despite the neither the Wiiware version or the Wii U version of the first one were released in Japan.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

253. Posted:

North America gets Nobunaga's Ambition

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

254. Posted:

EU gets Castlevania III and Gargoyle's Quest II

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

255. Posted:

Japan gets Breath of Fire 1, Mario Golf Advance Tour, and Flying Dragon: The Secret Scroll. They also finally get the HD Edition of Mighty Switch Force that we got at the Wii U's launch.

Hopefully, it doesn't take too much longer for Mighty Switch Force 2's release in Japan, but when it does, I wonder if they'll just get the 3DS version of if they'll get both the 3DS version and the Wii U version at the same time with merged Miiverse communities.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

luke795

256. Posted:

NA got Mega Man X3 last week.

luke795

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

257. Posted:

Europe gets Mario Pinball Land, called "Super Mario Ball" over there.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Gamerz31w

258. Posted:

Did you mention Clock Tower,MOTHER 1,MOTHER 3,Starfox 2?

Edited on by Gamerz31w

Gamerz31w

AuthorMessage

KingMike

259. Posted:

This list is for games already released on Virtual Console in one region but not others.
Clock Tower was released on Wii in Japan and is extremely unlikely to ever be released anywhere else. The others have never been released on VC.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

260. Posted:

Japan gets Victory Run, Mario Pinball Land, Lode Runner. They're also getting the Famicom version of Yie Ar Kung-Fu but it's extremely unlikely we'll get that here.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook