Wii U Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console games missing between regions

Showing 221 to 240 of 311

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

221. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

Be Ball is Chew Man Fu in the west, if you're keeping track of PCE releases.
It looks like you also missed Kung-Fu Heroes for the NES from last week (although it's probably doubtful it will get released on VC in the west, because I'm surprised to learn Culture Brain is still alive in Japan).

Yes I do keep track of PCE releases, I just added all of them except for Otogirisō.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

222. Posted:

Na gets Mega Man Battle Network on july 31.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

223. Posted:

Pianomanfreak wrote:

Na gets Mega Man Battle Network on july 31.

That's cool. I still have the first one and Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Colonel & Team Protoman next to my GBA SP.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

224. Posted:

North America gets U-four-ia: The Saga, we're getting it first on the Wii U VC despite everyone else except for us getting it originally.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

225. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

North America gets U-four-ia: The Saga, we're getting it first on the Wii U VC despite everyone else except for us getting it originally.

Awesome.

Hopefully this time we get more Sunsoft titles like Journey to Silius.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

226. Posted:

Europe gets Twinbee's platformer

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

dillsmith24

227. Posted:

How about the Fire Emblem series?

A new adventure, another day. One more challenge that comes our way.

If you could please check out my cousin's new gaming blog. She's a talented journalist who writes about video games with a passion. I greatly appreciate it!
http://thenintendette.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

228. Posted:

Japan gets Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Mega Man 7, and Final Fight. They don't get all three Final Fights at the same time like we did though.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KingMike

229. Posted:

Will they also mysteriously get Final Fight 3 but not Final Fight 2 like they did on Wii? :P

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

230. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

Will they also mysteriously get Final Fight 3 but not Final Fight 2 like they did on Wii? :P

I hope they get Final Fight 2 this time, but the fact that they're getting only the first one when we got all three at the same time is making Final Fight 2 skipping Japan again seem possible.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

231. Posted:

August is going to be the Wii U VC's equivalent to Mega May.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

232. Posted:

For whatever reason, NA doesn't have Super Mario Kart on the Wii U yet. I have no idea why they didn't put that out right before MK8 came out during all the hype, but I don't understand a lot of the VC strategies.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

233. Posted:

Europe gets Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge and Mach Rider

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

234. Posted:

Usually Japan's next week is announced by now, but Japan's next week hasn't been announced yet. It's unknown if they're skipping a week or if Ninty's late to revealing Japan's next week.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KingMike

235. Posted:

Apparently there is never a release in the second week of August in Japan due to a holiday.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

236. Posted:

So Super Mario Kart just came out of nowhere. It's now in the eshop in the US!!

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

237. Posted:

Yep, I just got it.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

238. Posted:

So now Super Mario RPG and Kirby's Avalanche are the two only first party SNES games that are on the Wii VC but not on the Wii U VC in any regions.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KingMike

239. Posted:

Licensing maybe?

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

240. Posted:

North America gets Cybernator first.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook