Forums

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console games missing between regions

Posts 181 to 200 of 465

KingMike

Too bad they couldn't release the arcade version on Wii U. The SNES version has awful loading time (and that is with using a special chip to decompress the graphics).

KingMike

CrazyOtto

Got it.

I'm going to be on vacation during the first week of June so I'll update all three regions on the list after I get home on Friday night June 6th.

SSBMarioFan

Japan gets Blazing Lazers

Hey, I got the New 3DS! And it's the small one!
I'm also a pro at Smash Bros. (Well, the 3DS version anyway.)

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

luke795

NA gets The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.

luke795

CrazyOtto

Everything I missed:

• Wario Land 4 for Europe
  • Blazing Lazers and Brain Age for Japan
  • Minish Cap for North America

Also, Europe gets Super Punch Out.

EDIT: I forgot Europe gets Soccer as well.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

supersonicmudds

Pac-Land (NES) and Pac-Man Collection (GBA) now available in NA and on sale at $3.49 and $4.89 respectively until 6/16 at 8:59 PT

supersonicmudds

Nintendo Network ID: SuperSonicMudds

CrazyOtto

supersonicmudds wrote:

Pac-Land (NES) and Pac-Man Collection (GBA) now available in NA and on sale at $3.49 and $4.89 respectively until 6/16 at 8:59 PT

They were both released in all regions so they get to bypass this list.

EDIT: Actually, I just noticed Europe didn't get the games like North America and Japan did.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

KingMike

Pac-Land? The side-scroller? Really. The NES version was originally a Japanese exclusive, though I think the TurboGrafx version was released in America.

The one downside I see is that Namco left in the odd controls where the D-pad is used to jump and A/B to move.
Fortunately they made an option in the TG version to switch them around the RIGHT way.

Missing the latest update I think:
Pac-Man Collection (GBA)
Pac-Land (NES)
Road Fighter (NES) (originally released in Japan and Europe)
Air Zonk (TG16)
Metroid Zero Mission (GBA) (will be interesting to see if the NES game is left included. Though this is technically different for Japan as it was the NES version while Japan got the FDS version otherwise, even including the Famicom Mini.)
and two more Famicom-exclusives: Antarctic Adventure and Go! Go! Nekketsu Hockey Club (was announced for localization as Crash 'n the Boys Ice Challenge but never released)

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

Sonicfan11589

I've heard Japan is getting Metroid: Zero Mission this week. Lucky them! I hope it won't be too long before it comes to the NA and also European eShop.

Sonicfan11589

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic