Wii U Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console games missing between regions

Showing 181 to 200 of 264

AuthorMessage

KingMike

181. Posted:

Too bad they couldn't release the arcade version on Wii U. The SNES version has awful loading time (and that is with using a special chip to decompress the graphics).

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

182. Posted:

Europe gets Minish Cap

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

183. Posted:

Japan gets Legend of Kage and a Fire Emblem game on the Wii U VC and a localization of EDGE on Wii U Ware.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

184. Posted:

Na gets Klonoa Empire of Dreams

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

185. Posted:

Got it.

I'm going to be on vacation during the first week of June so I'll update all three regions on the list after I get home on Friday night June 6th.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

186. Posted:

Japan gets Blazing Lazers

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

luke795

187. Posted:

NA gets The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.

luke795

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

188. Posted:

Everything I missed:

• Wario Land 4 for Europe
  • Blazing Lazers and Brain Age for Japan
  • Minish Cap for North America

Also, Europe gets Super Punch Out.

EDIT: I forgot Europe gets Soccer as well.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

189. Posted:

Sorted out all of the Capcom bulk.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

supersonicmudds

190. Posted:

Pac-Land (NES) and Pac-Man Collection (GBA) now available in NA and on sale at $3.49 and $4.89 respectively until 6/16 at 8:59 PT

supersonicmudds

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9032-0485 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperSonicMudds

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

191. Posted:

supersonicmudds wrote:

Pac-Land (NES) and Pac-Man Collection (GBA) now available in NA and on sale at $3.49 and $4.89 respectively until 6/16 at 8:59 PT

They were both released in all regions so they get to bypass this list.

EDIT: Actually, I just noticed Europe didn't get the games like North America and Japan did.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KingMike

192. Posted:

Pac-Land? The side-scroller? Really. The NES version was originally a Japanese exclusive, though I think the TurboGrafx version was released in America.

The one downside I see is that Namco left in the odd controls where the D-pad is used to jump and A/B to move.
Fortunately they made an option in the TG version to switch them around the RIGHT way. :P

Missing the latest update I think:
Pac-Man Collection (GBA)
Pac-Land (NES)
Road Fighter (NES) (originally released in Japan and Europe)
Air Zonk (TG16)
Metroid Zero Mission (GBA) (will be interesting to see if the NES game is left included. Though this is technically different for Japan as it was the NES version while Japan got the FDS version otherwise, even including the Famicom Mini.)
and two more Famicom-exclusives: Antarctic Adventure and Go! Go! Nekketsu Hockey Club (was announced for localization as Crash 'n the Boys Ice Challenge but never released)

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

193. Posted:

NA gets Soccer

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

194. Posted:

Pac-Land, Pac-Man Collection, and Brain Age are all now in Europe.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Sonicfan11589

195. Posted:

I've heard Japan is getting Metroid: Zero Mission this week. Lucky them! I hope it won't be too long before it comes to the NA and also European eShop.

Sonicfan11589

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

196. Posted:

EU gets Super C

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

197. Posted:

I guess the new releases for both Europe and Japan are going to be announced on different days of the week now.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

198. Posted:

America gets Super Dodge a day early.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

199. Posted:

Japan gets Bonk 3 and all of the Street Fighter games

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

200. Posted:

Mario Tennis: Power Tour is available in Europe

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook