Wii U Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console games missing between regions

Showing 161 to 180 of 300

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

161. Posted:

Europe gets Volleyball

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

162. Posted:

The only viable first party SNES games still not out in any region yet are Kirby's Avalanche, Super Mario RPG, and possibly the Donkey Kong Country trilogy.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

163. Posted:

Japan gets Mega Man 6, Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom, and the first Fire Emblem game to be localized outside of Japan for Game Boy Advance (known in Japan as Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken). They're not getting any Wii U Ware this week.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

164. Posted:

Wario Land 4 is coming to North America tomorrow for $7.99.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Discipledoctor

165. Posted:

Nice, so GBA games are definitely still coming!

Now just get MMBN3 out, please Capcom...

Discipledoctor

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6598-7067 | Nintendo Network ID: georgethecow

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

166. Posted:

Europe gets Mr. Driller 2, the first third party GBA game on the Wii U VC.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Cipher

167. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

The only viable first party SNES games still not out in any region yet are Kirby's Avalanche, Super Mario RPG, and possibly the Donkey Kong Country trilogy.

This is a really interesting point that I had only realised last night - of all the first-party Super Nintendo games on Wii, they're the only ones not on Wii U. I'm pretty sure there are only five or six NES titles for which the same can be said as well. Hopefully this means the first-party output for the Wii U Virtual Console will be primarily Game Boy Advance now, and eventually Nintendo 64 too.

The Nintendo Channel: New Generation Gaming
Latest Review: Disney Infinity (2.0 Edition) (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: jacktaylor | Twitter: TheNChannel

AuthorMessage

Discipledoctor

168. Posted:

I'm glad to see that we're now getting third-party GBA support. Bring on the Castlevania, Sonic Advance/Battle, and of course MMBN (and Zero!)

Discipledoctor

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

169. Posted:

Cipher wrote:

Hopefully this means the first-party output for the Wii U Virtual Console will be primarily Game Boy Advance now, and eventually Nintendo 64 too.

I wouldn't be suprised if both Nintendo 64 and Nintendo DS games are revealed to be coming to Wii U VC at E3.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Discipledoctor

170. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Cipher wrote:

Hopefully this means the first-party output for the Wii U Virtual Console will be primarily Game Boy Advance now, and eventually Nintendo 64 too.

I wouldn't be suprised if both Nintendo 64 and Nintendo DS games are revealed to be coming to Wii U VC at E3.

Considering that he's already confirmed DS titles, I'm certain that they will come up. N64 titles are hopeful, though.
I just want them to promise to step up their release schedule. Imagine if we had NES, SNES, GBA, DS, and N64...and only one or two games a week. It'd take forever to get much worthwhile out there! It'd also be nice to see the sales that they had back when the VC first launched on Wii U (B2G1 Kirby, anyone?) but that might be grasping.

Discipledoctor

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

171. Posted:

Japan gets Pop'n Twinbee: Rainbow Bell Adventures and Gargoyle's Quest II.

Europe (and maybe North America) is getting Mr. Driller 2 before Japan is.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

172. Posted:

Na gets Adventures of Lolo

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

173. Posted:

Added it

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KeenaStewart89

174. Posted:

I simply had this acknowledgment that since the way that Nintendo is discharging this at one time Japan-just amusement

Edited on by KeenaStewart89

Blockages from €80 24 7 Nationwide service with No Call Out Charge Drain Cleaning, Septic Tank Cleaning, Grease Trap, Blocked Drains and more
http://drainit.ie/

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

175. Posted:

Europe gets Klonoa

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Discipledoctor

176. Posted:

I'm loving the third-party GBA love in EU. Hopefully we in NA get the same love this week!

#mmbn3pls

Discipledoctor

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

177. Posted:

Discipledoctor wrote:

I'm loving the third-party GBA love in EU. Hopefully we in NA get the same love this week!

#mmbn3pls

Yeah, Europe's actually getting Namco's first few GBA games before Japan is, I wonder if it will be the same case for North America.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

178. Posted:

I think the Japan way of dumping a decent amount on at once is better.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

179. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

I think the Japan way of dumping a decent amount on at once is better.

Yeah, though sometimes I think even they are slower than they should be.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

180. Posted:

Na gets Street Fighter Alph 2.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak