Wii U Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console games missing between regions

Showing 141 to 160 of 311

AuthorMessage

whodatninja

141. Posted:

I HOPE that Europe will get Castlevania 2 and 3 next! We got the first one, but the others are still missing

Edited on by whodatninja

Nintendo Pre-Orders: Yoshi's Wooly World, Splatoon, Starfox Wii U, Xenoblade Chronicles X, The Legend of Zelda Wii U

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

AuthorMessage

Andyliini

142. Posted:

Castlevania II is available in Europe on 3DS, dunno why Konami is taking so long to bring these games to Wii U in Europe, as Americas got both the games at the same time.

I still think Castlevania II will come soon, followed by Castlevania III in not-too distant future. What I really would like to see though, is Castlevania: The New Generation for Mega Drive and Vampire's Kiss for SNES.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter: Andyliini

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

143. Posted:

Europe gets 3 games at once: Ninja Gaiden, Mighty Bomb Jack, and Super Mario Kart.

Nintendo Redirect must've worked O.O

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

skywake

144. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Nintendo Redirect must've worked O.O

Except for the fact that they announced Kart three weeks ago............

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/03/snes_classic_super_m...

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

145. Posted:

That's still two more VC games than we usually get.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

skywake

146. Posted:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

That's still two more VC games than we usually get.

It's also a week with no other content on the Wii U eShop. So....

a bit early to go "oh yay, all our demands have been answered. Protest worked. We so great. Three VC games this week and nothing else instead of the usual two or three pieces of software"

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

147. Posted:

skywake wrote:

a bit early to go "oh yay, all our demands have been answered. Protest worked. We so great. Three VC games this week and nothing else instead of the usual two or three pieces of software"

I was mostly joking when I said that

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

KingMike

148. Posted:

Japan's first GBA games arrive next week:
WarioWare: Mega Microgame$
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (I think?)
Super Mario World
Game Boy Advance Wars 1&2 (because Japan got them only as a single game. Some say it was because GBAW1 was originally scheduled to release in Japan the day after 9/11, but I don't know if that explains a 3 YEAR delay.)
Golden Sun
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
F-Zero and WarioWare are the only games released to 3DS Ambassadors.

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

149. Posted:

Super Mario Bros. 3 is coming to North America on April 17th for both 3DS and Wii U and I updated everything regarding GBA games on the Wii U VC regionally.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

150. Posted:

North America gets Dr. Mario.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

151. Posted:

Japan gets Super Punch-Out!

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Don

152. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Super Mario Bros. 3 is coming to North America on April 17th for both 3DS and Wii U and I updated everything regarding GBA games on the Wii U VC regionally.

I hope this doesn't reduce the chances of Super Mario Advance 4 hitting the Wii U VC.

Don

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

153. Posted:

North America and Europe gets GBA games today but I already have all of the GBA related stuff for the next month sorted out.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

154. Posted:

Japan gets Castlevania III, Neutopia, and Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

155. Posted:

Japan gets Mega Man 5 and Castlevania: Dracula X

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

156. Posted:

Japan gets R-Type and China Warrior along with a bulk of GBA games

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

157. Posted:

EU gets Castlevania II

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

158. Posted:

Next week, Japan gets Pop'n Twinbee. This game in the Twinbee series was released in Europe originally but not North America. It was also never on the Wii VC in any regions, not even Japan though it was included on the Japan-only Twinbee Portable PSP compilation released in 2007. I hope this Wii U VC release makes it to Europe and North America this time.

EDIT: Video URL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjIZHOi85wc

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

159. Posted:

North America gets Mach Rider

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

160. Posted:

North America has Mach Rider on both 3DS and Wii U now while Europe has it on neither. I wonder if Europe will get Mach Rider on both 3DS and Wii U on the same day like how we got Wario's Woods on both 3DS and Wii U on the same day.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook