Forums

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console games missing between regions

Posts 141 to 160 of 476

whodatninja

I HOPE that Europe will get Castlevania 2 and 3 next! We got the first one, but the others are still missing

Edited on by whodatninja

Nintendo Pre-Orders: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, The Legend of Zelda Wii U, Yooka Laylee (Kickstarter)
Currently playing: Transistor on PC, Xenoblade Chronicles X on Wii U
RIP Mr Iwata

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Andyliini

Castlevania II is available in Europe on 3DS, dunno why Konami is taking so long to bring these games to Wii U in Europe, as Americas got both the games at the same time.

I still think Castlevania II will come soon, followed by Castlevania III in not-too distant future. What I really would like to see though, is Castlevania: The New Generation for Mega Drive and Vampire's Kiss for SNES.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

SparkOfSpirit

That's still two more VC games than we usually get.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

skywake

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

That's still two more VC games than we usually get.

It's also a week with no other content on the Wii U eShop. So....

a bit early to go "oh yay, all our demands have been answered. Protest worked. We so great. Three VC games this week and nothing else instead of the usual two or three pieces of software"

NNID: skywake
Musics to set the tone: Think, Dance, Relax
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

CrazyOtto

skywake wrote:

a bit early to go "oh yay, all our demands have been answered. Protest worked. We so great. Three VC games this week and nothing else instead of the usual two or three pieces of software"

I was mostly joking when I said that

KingMike

Japan's first GBA games arrive next week:
WarioWare: Mega Microgame$
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (I think?)
Super Mario World
Game Boy Advance Wars 1&2 (because Japan got them only as a single game. Some say it was because GBAW1 was originally scheduled to release in Japan the day after 9/11, but I don't know if that explains a 3 YEAR delay.)
Golden Sun
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
F-Zero and WarioWare are the only games released to 3DS Ambassadors.

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

CrazyOtto

Super Mario Bros. 3 is coming to North America on April 17th for both 3DS and Wii U and I updated everything regarding GBA games on the Wii U VC regionally.

Don

CrazyOtto wrote:

Super Mario Bros. 3 is coming to North America on April 17th for both 3DS and Wii U and I updated everything regarding GBA games on the Wii U VC regionally.

I hope this doesn't reduce the chances of Super Mario Advance 4 hitting the Wii U VC.

Don

CrazyOtto

Next week, Japan gets Pop'n Twinbee. This game in the Twinbee series was released in Europe originally but not North America. It was also never on the Wii VC in any regions, not even Japan though it was included on the Japan-only Twinbee Portable PSP compilation released in 2007. I hope this Wii U VC release makes it to Europe and North America this time.

EDIT: Video URL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjIZHOi85wc

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

North America has Mach Rider on both 3DS and Wii U now while Europe has it on neither. I wonder if Europe will get Mach Rider on both 3DS and Wii U on the same day like how we got Wario's Woods on both 3DS and Wii U on the same day.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic