Forums

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console games missing between regions

Posts 121 to 140 of 466

SparkOfSpirit

KingMike wrote:

I thought the third-parties decided what games they wanted (aside from the rare instance when Nintendo objects like Bionic Commando NES).

It's funny because we got the first Bionic Commando Game Boy game for the 3DS VC. I guess if Capcom tries to release the NES Bionic Commando we'll get that this time.

I wouldn't turn down an eshop release of the two ReArmed games either.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Mario90125

CrazyOtto wrote:

Oddly, it seems to be all Mario stuff that Europe has but not North America on Wii U VC and half Mario stuff on the 3DS VC.

Yeah i just noticed that....

Fan of all things Earthbound and cartoons, mostly from Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney XD.

Nickelodeon's Comeback (Finally!)

I also play Smash Bros. 3DS on a daily basis.

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

CrazyOtto

Japan FINALLY gets the American version of Super Mario Bros 2 along with a Kuino game and a MSX game.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/software/vc/index.html

KingMike

I think the Kunio game is Nintendo World Cup (has the west gotten any version of that?)

KingMike

CrazyOtto

KingMike wrote:

I think the Kunio game is Nintendo World Cup (has the west gotten any version of that?)

You're right, Kunio games are the most confusing things when updating these kinds of threads.

EDIT: Grammar

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic