Wii U Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Wii U Virtual Console games missing between regions

Showing 121 to 140 of 311

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

121. Posted:

Japan gets Super Contra and Castlevania II

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

122. Posted:

NA gets Renegade on both Wii U and 3DS

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

123. Posted:

Europe gets Renegade

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

124. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

I thought the third-parties decided what games they wanted (aside from the rare instance when Nintendo objects like Bionic Commando NES).

It's funny because we got the first Bionic Commando Game Boy game for the 3DS VC. I guess if Capcom tries to release the NES Bionic Commando we'll get that this time.

I wouldn't turn down an eshop release of the two ReArmed games either.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

125. Posted:

Japan gets Volleyball, Bonk 2, and Japan only Tatics Ogre.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

126. Posted:

NA gets NES Open Tournament Golf

Longtime Nintendo and Peanuts fan.
長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。

"Good Grief." - Charlie Brown
"It's-a-me, Mario!" - Super Mario

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

127. Posted:

Oddly, it seems to be all Mario stuff that Europe has but not North America on Wii U VC and half Mario stuff on the 3DS VC.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

128. Posted:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Oddly, it seems to be all Mario stuff that Europe has but not North America on Wii U VC and half Mario stuff on the 3DS VC.

Yeah i just noticed that....

Longtime Nintendo and Peanuts fan.
長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。

"Good Grief." - Charlie Brown
"It's-a-me, Mario!" - Super Mario

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

129. Posted:

Europe gets Double Dragon

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

130. Posted:

Europe gets Super Dodge Ball

My Youtube channel!

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

131. Posted:

Added

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

132. Posted:

Japan FINALLY gets the American version of Super Mario Bros 2 along with a Kuino game and a MSX game.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/software/vc/index.html

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

KingMike

133. Posted:

I think the Kunio game is Nintendo World Cup (has the west gotten any version of that?)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

134. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

I think the Kunio game is Nintendo World Cup (has the west gotten any version of that?)

You're right, Kunio games are the most confusing things when updating these kinds of threads.

EDIT: Grammar

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

135. Posted:

NA gets Super Mario Bros The Lost Levels

My Youtube channel!

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

136. Posted:

Pianomanfreak wrote:

NA gets Super Mario Bros The Lost Levels

Nice!

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

137. Posted:

Euroep gets Castlevania

We'll find out what Japan gets tomorrow night and what America gets on Thursday morning.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

138. Posted:

Japan gets Ninja Gaiden and the Japan only SFC version of Final Fantasy 5

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

139. Posted:

North America gets Volleyball

My Youtube channel!

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

140. Posted:

I updated it so Volleyball is there now

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook