Forums

Topic: Virtual Console Discussion!

Posts 141 to 150 of 150

Fooligan

25th anniversary Kirby sale going now to August 8th. 25% off select Kirby games.
Kirby's Return to Dreamland - $14.99
Kirby Squeak Squad - $7.49
and more.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

8bitmagnetsco

If anyone's a fan of super mario RPG I got it for $1.50 yesterday in the WIIU shop 👍🏻👍🏻

Edited on by 8bitmagnetsco

I make really cool 8bit magnets check them out-> Etsy shop (direct link also in my profile)
I also do requests! Let me know what you think!
Currently playing FE revelations, FE: SoV, Tales of Berseria

Bass_X0

I’m having trouble with launching and closing 1080 Snowboarding. Not played it in a while and decided to today, but it’s just stopped on me. Had to turn off my Wii u and try again. I played it then it’s stopped when I closed it.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Arbor

can anyone tell me the prices of minish cap and windwaker on wii u vc? debating if buying a wii u is worth it or not, by trying to determine how much it'll cost me versus buying an old DS for $10 and getting the Gameboy and gamecube games.

Arbor

Arbor

@delibheel yeah, realized that after googling it haha. found the prices online, didn't think they'd be on the Nintendo site but they were. thanks!

Arbor

Don

Remember when the Switch was announced and we were so sure it would get virtual console? What do you think happened that caused Nintendo to change course? I couldn’t imagine the VC being a flop.

Don

RAILITY

Don wrote:

NA gamers get the worst treatment since Reggie came on board period. We have to wait four months for Yoshi's Wolly World, still waiting for Mario Luigi Paper Jam, still no Brain Age, Metroid Zero Mission and tons of other VC games other regions received long ago.

Not an overload at all, an underload... We still don't have Kirby Mass Attack and Canvas Curse, Startropics 1 and 2, Metroid Zero Mission, Super Mario RPG and Mother 3 that our allies the Europeans and Japanese have on their VC.

RAILITY

SnackPop

Which systems on the Virtual Console are worth buying games for? I've heard bad things about the N64 emulation quality on WiiU.

Retro gaming is too damn expensive.

bernice

hey,
is this released yet?

bernice

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic