Forums

Topic: Uh... Where is Street Fighter 2010?

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

HeroOfCybertron

Maybe it will come out Thursday.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

KingMike

Don't worry, the game will come to kick your butt on the first stage soon enough.

KingMike

WiiWareWave

It appears that it was an error in the press release as it's the 7th and the game hasn't been released on the Wii U, but it was released on the 3DS on the 1st iirc.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Gotta go back to the year 2010 to "truly live the game's world"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Bass_X0

Couldn't find any other discussion topic so I'll say it here.

Just downloaded this but I can't beat the first target. I can beat the little flying things but the red thing keeps killing me.

I only downloaded it because I only had enough money left for a NES game and thought may as well complete my Street Fighter folder a step further (only the original Final Fight and Street Fighter II World Warriors left).

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

KingMike

Don't worry, you're not the first person that will admit to getting PWNED by the first enemy in the game.

KingMike

daveisbored

Bass_X0 wrote:

Just downloaded this but I can't beat the first target. I can beat the little flying things but the red thing keeps killing me.

You get a bit of time before the dragonscorpionthingy appears, so grab some powerups before he arrives. Ignore the smaller things unless they are in your way. Get somewhere where you have space to jump around (and not accidentally grab a piller/platform) like the top part of the screen.
You might be able to get some shots in when he's off to the side but try to get underneath as much as possible and fire directly upwards. Just jump over him whenever he does his sweeping attack. Repeat and eventually he'll be defeated and you can hop into the portal to the next (easier) level.

daveisbored

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.