Forums

Topic: nintendo should charge more for vc games that are rare ("rare downloads")

Posts 221 to 240 of 374

KingMike

ogo79 wrote:

keep up yer funny business and ill have nothing but urban champion all over yer vc like its going out of style. thats all it will play. that and Urban Champion U, because after all, everyone likes a champion.

Are you saying you're going to pull a ROB and turn all my VC games into Urban Champion?
(too bad there isn't a demand for Urban Champion, even if VC games could be resold)

KingMike

ogo79

KingMike wrote:

(too bad there isn't a demand for Urban Champion, even if VC games could be resold)

nintendo should charge to re download vc games once you delete them, i like that idea. send us yer resume, ive got a position for you

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

rolLTheDice

I'll make blood donations for the Rare Download version of Castlevania 3. 666 should be enough, right?

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

KingMike

Castlevania III isn't a rare game, though.

KingMike

Pityflame

Best idea since online passes

Pityflame

KingMike

I'm sorry Mr. Only but Sony has beaten you.
Charge people to stream games (not even download them, and because it's streaming you get extra lag) and even then only rent streams (sometimes at prices at or higher the cost to buy).

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

8BitSamurai

KingMike wrote:

Charge people to stream games (not even download them, and because it's streaming you get extra lag) and even then only rent streams (sometimes at prices at or higher the cost to buy).

Untitled
Kaz strikes again!

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

ogo79

KingMike wrote:

no one ever beats me. ever. nobody.
i will just jack up the prices a little more. when you raise the price on something it adds more to the desire factor. it gives people a goal.
then they feel they have the right to complain about it online.
rare downloads is here to stay folks. your money=my pocket

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

KingMike

Well, it is almost Mother's 25th birthday.
If they'd put EB on 3DS I'd be more excited (and I could actually download it, no Wuu presently).
Still hoping they'll put Mother 1 on it at least.

KingMike

Ralek85

bezerker99 wrote:

What is Nintendo thinking??? Putting Earthbound on sale goes against everything Rare Downloads stands for!

That's witty because there is no such thing as a rare download.

I really love how you guys made an entire sarcastic thread. GJ!

Switch: 3355-6459-9982 | 3DS: 2809-7989-1816 | NNID: Ralek85

8BitSamurai

Ralek85 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

What is Nintendo thinking??? Putting Earthbound on sale goes against everything Rare Downloads stands for!

That's witty because there is no such thing as a rare download.

I really love how you guys made an entire sarcastic thread. GJ!

If there's no such thing as a "rare download" then why would @ogo79 say there was? Huh?

KingMike

Club Nintendo rewards announced.
Some people are gonna be (legally) playing EarthBound for free!

KingMike

Nintenjoe64

I don't mind if Nintendo slightly jacks up the prices of Saturn or Dreamcast games, maybe even Nintendo games that have to be translated but it sets a terrible precedent if they get away with charging over the odds for something just because its original format is rare but is effectively just a ROM.

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

8BitSamurai

Nintenjoe64 wrote:

I don't mind if Nintendo slightly jacks up the prices of Saturn or Dreamcast games, maybe even Nintendo games that have to be translated but it sets a terrible precedent if they get away with charging over the odds for something just because its original format is rare but is effectively just a ROM.

Why? The game is "rare". I mean, if they sell Stadium Events for just $5,000 and include virtual instructions and boxes, that's a really good deal!

dillsmith24

I'm not sure how much Earthbound is considered to be a rare game, but I loved how it didn't cost me an arm and a leg to experience.

A new adventure, another day. One more challenge that comes our way.

If you could please check out my cousin's new gaming blog. She's a talented journalist who writes about video games with a passion. I greatly appreciate it!
http://thenintendette.blogspot.com

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.