Forums

Topic: Nintendo 64 games

Posts 121 to 126 of 126

Aldebaran

I would purchase Tonic Trouble when that game was realesed I was a little child with no cash and the game looked nice back then but never got the chance to play it.

Nintendo Network ID: Aldebaran20

Rumorlife

Aldebaran wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

Ubisoft, time to dump your couple of good N64 games in the virtual console. Tonic Trouble & Rocket Robot on Wheels pls.

Don't forget Rayman 2

Yeah I said it on another thread but then didn't feel like it was worth rementioning since they've released that about 10,000 times across every platform including 2 lousey ports for the DS & 3DS. I'd much prefer a true HD remake of it, which will never happen

Rumorlife

Rumorlife

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

Can Ubisoft release Rocket Robot on Wheels? Sucker Punch is now owned by Sony, after all.

Alright then dump it on the PS3/4 or even the Vita, I don't care just gimme. grabby hands A digital copy that doesn't involve crusty N64 controller + console freezes. That game is pure gold.
lol i forgot Sucker Punch had their hands in on that. No wonder that game seems to have been lost to the sands of time.

Also Tonic Trouble may or may not need an edit because it shows Newman's Own popcorn brand haha

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Atariboy

Rocket Robot on Wheels is one of the few N64 games I want, that I never came across at GameStops when they were liquidating everything. Came across numerous copies of "rare" games like Harvest Moon 64, but that one eluded me as I filled holes in my collection. I'll have to buy it online one of these days, although I at least have it on my Everdrive for now.

Nuclear Strike 64 is another one that seems extremely uncommon, but happily, doesn't hold any value it would seem. Got that one online for about $5.

Would be nice to see Nuclear Strike 64 represented here, along with original trilogy in SuperNes form. Too bad that Nintendo can't at least get EA onboard for the Virtual Console, since they have a nice selection of classics. And if they ever branch out again and offer the Genesis, even more classics like the Road Rash series would open up.

Atariboy

Rumorlife

Nuclear Strike 64 was a port of a Playstation game. Nuclear Strike has already been released on the PS3 again and THQ was the one who ported it to the N64, but they're dead in the water, so you can probably discount that game. EA did the PS1 & PC versions. But yeah too bad EA hates Nintendo.

I wonder if they'll do Crusin' USA again for the WiiU after all the history that there is behind that game and the N64. I love the whole Cruisin' series. Also the Rush series. Some good arcade racers back on the N64.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Atariboy

While THQ being a publisher is a potential problem, I wouldn't be surprised if Electronic Arts owns the copyright to the N64 version as well, as part of that deal.

Atariboy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.