Forums

Topic: Latest Wii U VC Purchase

Posts 201 to 220 of 222

SKTTR

... + Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
... + The Legend of ZELDA: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
... + The Legend of ZELDA: Spirit Tracks (DS)
... + KIRBY Mass Attack (DS)
... + KIRBY Power-Paintbrush (DS)

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

ogo79

@OneBagTravel:
it cant get much cheaper. go remind yerself by hitting up ebay and youll feel better...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

just finished castlevania aria of sorrow complete 100% and all souls collected.
wimps!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Bass_X0

Star Fox 64.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Wheeler

Golden Sun. Pretty good game so far.

Wheeler

Bass_X0

Mario Party 2.

Thanks to a few games already being released for the Wii that I have already downloaded, I'm really not spending that much money on the Wii U eshop lately.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

jtmnm

Just got Xenoblade.

I just started it, but I'm already enjoying it so much more than its Wii U successor. LOL The introduction and presentation are stellar, and the soundtrack is everything I'd hoped it'd be after hearing it embellished so much over the years. As a musician myself, I really appreciate the instrumental score. My favorite tracks from XCX are the instrumental ones because the lyrical songs are just too cheesy.

Edited on by jtmnm

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

ogo79

about to transfer both startropics games over to wii u.
dont forget to comment, like, subscribe, twitter, add me on facebook, harass me on myspace, instagram me, email me, fax me, page me, text me, analyze me on backlog, rate my music, skype, link me in, roll me, tumble me, snapchat, photobucket, telegram, aim, yahoo message me, prank call me, spotpass me, streetpass me, nintendo network id me to death, support me on reverbnation, kickstart me, greenlight me, vine me or send me smoke signal if youve got the time for that!

the_shpydar wrote:

SKTTR
  • Star Fox 64 (N64)
  • Super Mario Advance - Super Mario Bros. 2 (GBA)
  • Super Mario Advance 2 - Super Mario World (GBA)
  • Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros. 3 (GBA)

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Bass_X0

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team

mjharper

I finally bought Zelda: Phantom Hourglass last week. I'd start on it now, but I'm still working on the side stuff for Zelda TP HD.

And I always want to call it Phantom Tollbooth instead. That movie apparently scarred me for life.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

ogo79

i took olympia rising off the regular eshop and shoved it into the virtual console database to make me feel like its a real retro game!
day 2 son!

the_shpydar wrote:

Andyliini

I bought Ocarina of Time from Virtual Console sale, because why not. First time I have owned that game from Virtual Console, mainly because I have the bonus-disc from Wind Waker, and also Ocarina of Time 3D, both superior to the VC-release.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

neyoung8

Finally got earthbound and minish cap to add to backlog.

neyoung8

ogo79

oh wow...how come no ones downloading their precious mother 3 yet?
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

SuperLuigiTime

I downloaded Paper Mario (never played this franchise, figured I would start with the original) and Shantae: Risky Revenge Director's Cut since they were apart of the E3 sale this week.

SuperLuigiTime

Switch Friend Code: SW-2814-0794-4500 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-6949-4255 | Nintendo Network ID: tavorestye92

Tyranexx

I picked up Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire from the E3 sale for nostalgia reasons. I really enjoyed playing my cousin's copy as a kid, and so far I've gotten more mileage out of it than I thought I would. It's by no means GOTY material, but it's not a bad spinoff.

Now if Nintendo ever adds Pokemon Dash to the VC, on the other hand....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MasterHiggins

Wow seems like VC on Wii U returned to a drip feed since new 3ds vc became regular.

Edited on by MasterHiggins

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

Tyranexx

I picked up Metroid: Zero Mission this evening. It's the only 2D Metroid that I haven't played; I'm excited to play it since it looks like more than just a touched-up modern port of the first game.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.