What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Knux

Super Mario Kart and Mega Man 5.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Soulixius

Super Mario Kart. I really enjoyed the heck out of that game back when I was very young.

Soulixius

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9149-5355 | Nintendo Network ID: Soulixius | Twitter:

ogo79

added double dragon 2 to wii u vc, ( you know, the one thats totally a 4 star game) mega man 5 and mega man 6

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

beat mega man 6 with my sexy self

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Bass_X0

05/09:: F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
04/09:: Gargoyle's Quest II: The Demon Darkness
04/09:: Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
04/09:: Metroid Fusion
04/09:: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
31/08:: Wario Land 4

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

larry_koopa

EarthBound for my girlfriend. I know how popular this title is, but I've never had any interest in it. However, we share the Wii U, so it's there now for her enjoyment.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

NintendoFan64

I recently downloaded Mach Rider and Megaman 1. Mach Rider because of the recent Smash Bros. leak and Megaman because while I've played Megaman 2 and 3, I haven't played the first one.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Grumblevolcano

I downloaded Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge yesterday as I wanted all Mega Man Wii U VC games but also it gave me a £5 voucher for the Digital Deluxe promotion. Unfortunately that promotion will be over in less than 4 months.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ogo79

beat double dragon 2 yesterday

the_shpydar wrote:

komodo182

Picked up Mega Man X (beaten now), Mega Man X2 and Minish Cup.

The other two are next once I play through earthbound again

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Tobiaku

A link to the past

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

DonJahnson

Minish cap and Zelda 2 this week

Switch code 8390 2978 7201 (UK'ers only please)
Instagram - Jahnson11

ogo79

mega man 7.
no its not another question (we got enough of those) alas...
this is an actual statement.
i purchased mega man 7 for wii u vc.

the_shpydar wrote:

Knux

Mega Man 7.

Knux

Bones00

Mega Man X 2 while it was on the sale.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

ogo79

castlevania dracula x, as @Ryno says, we can put our snes carts away now
and
castlevania circle of the moon, i can put away my gba cart now for this as well

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

just finished mega man 7. i got all the secrets and all the weapons. wilys second form is terribly difficult.
but my paramount and handsome looks made it much easier to charm the game into getting what i want, which was beating it.
something to tell you about because im sure none of you know the feeling, its hard being good looking.

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

castlevania harmony of dissonance, castlevania aria of sorrow and rock zombie.

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

just beat castlevania dracula x.
oh looks like draculas been remodeling the place a little...how nice. its too bad i killed him...estate sale at dracs place!

the_shpydar wrote:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.