Forums

Topic: GBA VC on Wii U

Posts 101 to 120 of 215

shaneoh

ogo79 wrote:

this is true, you could play the music from mother 3 on the organ and let people hear it because its the closest they will ever legally come to gba and mother 3

Untitled

Edited on by shaneoh

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

LzWinky

Well they could always import the Japanese version

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

The Wii U just can't catch a freaking break. I click on other websites that's talking about GBA hitting the Wii U and the comment section is full of trashing the Wii U and Nintendo for not bringing GBA to 3DS.
JUST GIVE THE WII U A FREAKING BREAK!
I'm getting so tired of this crap!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

SCRAPPER392

I'll probably get Golden Sun, Mario & Luigi, and Advance Wars. I already have the others on my 3DS XL, which brings me to my next point...

Cross-buy is probably going to happen. Once the VC program is available for both 3DS and Wii U, I don't really see how they'll be able to keep the software purchases separate, anymore. People will pay $1.50 to upgrade their GBA games to cross-play, and maybe they get GBA VC to recognize other consoles playing the game(multiplayer).

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

ogo79

@shaneoh
i am father of all things mother and earthbound related, you must know this or you shall fail.
you can call me fatherearth.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

DefHalan

I am planning on getting Advance Wars, Mario & Luigi, Metroid Fusion, Kirby, Golden Sun, and still thinking about F-Zero...

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

kkslider5552000

Just here to remind myself that Advance Wars is like 12 1/2 years old.

Which is the only announced GBA game I don't have I think (the terrible era of me selling games)

If I was a jerk, I'd make a comment about Nintendo missing the days when they could release a hardcore new IP (in America at least) and people would buy it.

Golden Sun's irrelevancy nowadays makes me sad.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

NinChocolate

Anybody know what GBA games on WiiU will sound like exactly?

NinChocolate

LzWinky

Blast wrote:

The Wii U just can't catch a freaking break. I click on other websites that's talking about GBA hitting the Wii U and the comment section is full of trashing the Wii U and Nintendo for not bringing GBA to 3DS.

Imagine this. Nintendo announces its most epic game on Wii U. So many fans and Xbox/PS fans drool over this announcement. Now imagine a handful of fans that whine about how it's not a sequel to their series or how it's not on 3DS or how it's not a shooter, etc. There will ALWAYS be a crowd of displeased fans no matter what Nintendo does, so don't let it get to you

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DefHalan

Unca_Lz wrote:

Blast wrote:

Imagine this. Nintendo announces its most epic game on Wii U. So many fans and Xbox/PS fans drool over this announcement. Now imagine a handful of fans that whine about how it's not a sequel to their series or how it's not on 3DS or how it's not a shooter, etc. There will ALWAYS be a crowd of displeased fans no matter what Nintendo does, so don't let it get to you

I feel like you are almost referencing Bayonetta 2

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LzWinky

Perhaps

Electricmastro

Here's just a list of games that haven't been announced that I anticipate for a release:

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Metroid: Zero Mission, Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, Wario Land 4, Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, Mega Man & Bass, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure, and Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

R_Champ

Blast wrote:

Gaming politics are all to real lately. I've even seen people (a lot of people) claim Smash Bros. 3DS looks better than Smash Bros. Wii U...everyone has to hate on the Wii U, even when it triumphs...blatantly. GBA on Wii U is meant to fill the first-party hardware gap between now and Mario Kart but people would rather complain because it's "cool" and gives them a chance to (in there mind) have all the best games on one system (that's why they're also in denial about the whole Smash Bros. thing...the 3DS version looks awful compared to the Wii U version but if they don't admit it, then they still have all the best games).

Edited on by R_Champ

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

LzWinky

I think I'm pleased by the GBA titles and SMB3.

Electricmastro

Unca_Lz wrote:

coughsupermarioadvance4cough

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

LzWinky

Electricmastro wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

You need to take something for that cough. I recommend a healthy dose of Super Mario Bros 3

Electricmastro

Unca_Lz wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

You need to take something for that cough. I recommend a healthy dose of Super Mario Bros 3

At this point, if they're releasing Super Mario Advance titles, will they also release Super Mario Advance 4?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Blast

Its just the Wii U and Nintendo (in general) just face so many insults and I'm getting soooo tired of it.
GBA VC hitting the Wii U SHOULD be a happy announcement but no... other people rather trash the Wii U like its garbage.
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but I just can't stand blind insult throwing.
Sometimes I feel like the Wii U is the kid that gets bullied in school just because he wears glasses and is different. He tries stuff to improve his image but he still gets punched in the face by some people.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.