Wii U Virtual Console Forum

Topic: The Unofficial Earthbound Thread

Showing 301 to 309 of 309

AuthorMessage

PKpunky

301. Posted:

Just beat the game. Time for a new save file.

And I got the Sword of Kings for the first time! Next challenge is the Gaia Beam.

PKpunky

Nintendo Network ID: PK_Ness

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

302. Posted:

Just found this in Kirby Super Star...

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

ogo79

303. Posted:

just got it on wii u.
but alas! im no newcomer to earthbound or the series. this is a chance to remind you all ive got 2 complete copies of it, and now one on wii u.
thats 3 copies son!

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Ryno

304. Posted:

Hey, wasn't the value of my physical CIB copy of Earthbound supposed to go down after the VC release?

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

ogo79

305. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Hey, wasn't the value of my physical CIB copy of Earthbound supposed to go down after the VC release?

im working on that right now.
im going to buy all the carts on ebay and keep them all. make it more rare, then nintendo can raise the price of the vc release

Edited on by ogo79

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

306. Posted:

I just bought this game today, and as far as I can tell it's definatley worth my $10.00 Ness is the most relatable character in any game I've played.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

307. Posted:

So good.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

carlc

308. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

just got it on wii u.
but alas! im no newcomer to earthbound or the series. this is a chance to remind you all ive got 2 complete copies of it, and now one on wii u.
thats 3 copies son!

Game recognize game player!

3ds FC: 1134-7631-4695. Currently playing Pokemon Y
Wii U - NNID: craz-e-carl

AuthorMessage

Henmii

309. Posted:

I am positively surprised by this game! I mean there was a lot of hype! There was always the chance that I wouldn't like it. But I love it! It's a really great rpg, and pretty funny too! And of course its full of craziness only Japanese can deliver! It's also a big game: I am 20 hours in and only have beaten 3 sanctuaries!

Good stuff! Hopefully we will see Mother 1 and 3 someday too!!

Henmii