Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Earthbound Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 311

Happy_Mask

I'm still loving this. Just got Poo today, and I'm about to face the kraken. Also, shame on anyone who doesn't realize the blatantly obvious town name puns.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Electricmastro

Happy_Mask wrote:

I'm still loving this. Just got Poo today, and I'm about to face the kraken. Also, shame on anyone who doesn't realize the blatantly obvious town name puns.

ONEtt + TWOson + THREEd + FOURside and the SUMmers is TENda Village/NinTENdo. Do I WINters?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

ogo79

Electricmastro wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

ONEtt + TWOson + THREEd + FOURside and the SUMmers is TENda Village/NinTENdo. Do I WINters?

if you play earthbound backwards it turns into the devil and the text reads evil things. its a devious game.
little known fact: if you say earthbound in the mirror 3 times master belch comes out and gives you a dutch oven.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Arminillo

ogo79 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

if you play earthbound backwards it turns into the devil and the text reads evil things. its a devious game.
little known fact: if you say earthbound in the mirror 3 times master belch comes out and gives you a dutch oven.

You mean when you are in Moonside and one of the citizens go "Welcome to Moonside...Wel....com....tod...dem....oons...ins..do"

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Ryno

Just read about the Earthbound abortion theory. Crazy stuff.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Ryno

@Retro_on_theGo: Yes.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Happy_Mask

Jeez, Big Bottle rockets are so OP, I killed the kraken first turn with one, and PSI Rockin'B. It didn't even get to move.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

retropunky

And a baseball cap? Good idea to equip the available items in the shop.

Also, being at level 7 or 8 helps.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

retropunky

Yes, the baseball cap and the "Cheap Bracelet" are in the drugstore.

The bracelet is gonna cost ya $98, but helps in the def.

Edited on by retropunky

retropunky

retropunky

Hope that helps, be ready for the second round!

retropunky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.