Wii U Virtual Console Forum

Topic: The Unofficial Earthbound Thread

Showing 221 to 240 of 309

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

221. Posted:

Doesn't really mean much though. lol

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

222. Posted:

I'm still loving this. Just got Poo today, and I'm about to face the kraken. Also, shame on anyone who doesn't realize the blatantly obvious town name puns.

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

223. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I'm still loving this. Just got Poo today, and I'm about to face the kraken. Also, shame on anyone who doesn't realize the blatantly obvious town name puns.

ONEtt + TWOson + THREEd + FOURside and the SUMmers is TENda Village/NinTENdo. Do I WINters?

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ogo79

224. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I'm still loving this. Just got Poo today, and I'm about to face the kraken. Also, shame on anyone who doesn't realize the blatantly obvious town name puns.

ONEtt + TWOson + THREEd + FOURside and the SUMmers is TENda Village/NinTENdo. Do I WINters?

if you play earthbound backwards it turns into the devil and the text reads evil things. its a devious game.
little known fact: if you say earthbound in the mirror 3 times master belch comes out and gives you a dutch oven.

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Suicune

225. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I'm still loving this. Just got Poo today, and I'm about to face the kraken. Also, shame on anyone who doesn't realize the blatantly obvious town name puns.

ONEtt + TWOson + THREEd + FOURside and the SUMmers is TENda Village/NinTENdo. Do I WINters?

if you play earthbound backwards it turns into the devil and the text reads evil things. its a devious game.
little known fact: if you say earthbound in the mirror 3 times master belch comes out and gives you a dutch oven.

You mean when you are in Moonside and one of the citizens go "Welcome to Moonside...Wel....com....tod...dem....oons...ins..do"

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryno

226. Posted:

Just read about the Earthbound abortion theory. Crazy stuff.

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

227. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Just read about the Earthbound abortion theory. Crazy stuff.

Is that the one that has something to so with the final boss?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryno

228. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: Yes.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

229. Posted:

Oh yeah, that's pretty crazy stuff.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

230. Posted:

Jeez, Big Bottle rockets are so OP, I killed the kraken first turn with one, and PSI Rockin'B. It didn't even get to move. :D

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

231. Posted:

Ugh, I hate Frank!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

232. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ugh, I hate Frank!

Did you buy a Bracelet?

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

233. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ugh, I hate Frank!

Did you buy a Bracelet?

No. I haven't seen one in stock somewhere yet.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKpunky

234. Posted:

And a baseball cap? Good idea to equip the available items in the shop.

Also, being at level 7 or 8 helps.

PKpunky

Nintendo Network ID: PK_Ness

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

235. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ugh, I hate Frank!

Did you buy a Bracelet?

No. I haven't seen one in stock somewhere yet.

The drugstore?

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

236. Posted:

Really? D you mean the baseball cap? I don't think I saw a bracelet item.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKpunky

237. Posted:

Yes, the baseball cap and the "Cheap Bracelet" are in the drugstore.

The bracelet is gonna cost ya $98, but helps in the def.

Edited on by PKpunky

PKpunky

Nintendo Network ID: PK_Ness

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

238. Posted:

Ah man, hope I have that much on me. Thanks guys!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKpunky

239. Posted:

Hope that helps, be ready for the second round!

PKpunky

Nintendo Network ID: PK_Ness

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

240. Posted:

Thanks guys! Just beat the boss of Giant Step! Really enjoying the game.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery