Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Earthbound Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 312

Electricmastro

And now, ladies and gentleman, I present to you, for those who haven't seen it, the trailer to Earthbound: [youtube:vGOEMCG2Ll4]

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Megumi_Sagano

...Dunno what's going on but I'm getting the Game Over screen more often than usual. xD

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
I HAZ TWITTER!!!
(ah screw it, I'm staying as Megumi, lol)

ogo79

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...Dunno what's going on but I'm getting the Game Over screen more often than usual. xD

http://walkthrough.starmen.net/earthbound/

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Emaan

I'm away from home for 2 weeks so I won't be able to play this >_>

Hopefully people aren't aready through with Giygas by the time I get back

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Megumi_Sagano

ogo79 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...Um, don't need an walkthrough....thanks though, but yeah.

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
I HAZ TWITTER!!!

Pianist88

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Yeah, I feel like my attacks miss more often than necessary...but at least you retain accumulated experience when you continue.

Edited on by Pianist88

Pianist88

Nintendo Network ID: seanrb

Megumi_Sagano

Pianist88 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Yeah, I feel like my attacks miss more often than necessary...but at least you retain accumulated experience when you continue.

Maybe my luck is gone in this game or something. xD
I think I only like, die once twice through the entire game. Now I'm dying constantly. xD

I HAZ TWITTER!!!

ogo79

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

you do if you really want to see everything in the game.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Megumi_Sagano

ogo79 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

you do if you really want to see everything in the game.

I've already seen everything...played it a lot of times in the past...

I HAZ TWITTER!!!

ogo79

@Erica_Hartmann
ah very well welcome to the club. what did you think about mother 1?

the_shpydar wrote:

Megumi_Sagano

...Um, Mother 1 never made it outside of Japan.

I HAZ TWITTER!!!

KaiserGX

Doesn't mean you can't play it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Megumi_Sagano

Let's not go there. (unless you wanna be banned, lol)
Unless you mean play the Japanese version, then hellz no. xD

I HAZ TWITTER!!!

Electricmastro

Why is this man using binoculars inside a tent?
Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

ogo79

@Electricmastro
hes looking for mother 3

the_shpydar wrote:

swordx

Electricmastro wrote:

Why is this man using binoculars inside a tent?
Untitled

Why aren't YOU?

swordx

Electricmastro

KaiserGX wrote:

Doesn't mean you can't play it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well an easily accessible way to play it would be Mother 1 + 2, a Japan only GBA port.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Earthbound is now the 11th all-time best seller on Wii U.
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic