Wii U Virtual Console Forum

Topic: The Unofficial Earthbound Thread

Showing 161 to 180 of 309

AuthorMessage

ogo79

161. Posted:

i tried to tell everyone it was coming to wii u.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

162. Posted:

I noticed a difference.
PSI Rockin was changed to PSI Games. It doesn't really matter, because it makes sense either way, I guess...

Also, is the strategy guide skipping pages for anyone else?

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

163. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I noticed a difference.
PSI Rockin was changed to PSI Games. It doesn't really matter, because it makes sense either way, I guess...

Nice try there, I see what you did. ;) The name of the spell is PSI whatever you put as your favorite thing. If you don't put anything or just hit the don't care button it will put your favorite thing as Rockin thus giving the spell the name PSI Rockin'.

Nice try there dude but you can do better.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

164. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I noticed a difference.

Nice try there, I see what you did. ;) The name of the spell is PSI whatever you put as your favorite thing. If you don't put anything or just hit the don't care button it will put your favorite thing as Rockin thus giving the spell the name PSI Rockin'.

Nice try there dude but you can do better.

Oh, I forgot about that. You're right.

EDIT: I typed in the default choices, because I forgot about the IDC option, but I forgot there was a default for the favorite thing.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

165. Posted:

@SCAR392: Lol No worries. I remember the first time I played Earthbound back when I was in high school and it was called PSI DnD lol. I thought it was a reference to Dungeons and Dragons since I forgot that I put that as my favorite thing. I thought that was cool a video game RPG with a nod to the most well known RPG lol. That was until told my friends about the reference and they all told me it was whatever you put as your favorite thing lol.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

ogo79

166. Posted:

one of the dont care options is psi "gaming"

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Emaan

167. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

we should probably listen to ogo more often :*

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Ryno

168. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

I never listen to @ogo79 because I just get mesmerized by him when ever I hear or read his name B-)

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Emaan

169. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Emaan wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

I never listen to @ogo79 because I just get mesmerized by him when ever I hear or read his name B-)

Always~

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

170. Posted:

Ooh. Very convenient.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Ryno

171. Posted:

@Electricmastro: What is that? I have not downloaded the game yet, is that a in-game map?

Edited on by Ryno

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

172. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

@Electricmastro: What is that? I have not downloaded the game yet, is that a in-game map?

Yeah, someone gives you that map. :)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

ogo79

173. Posted:

Untitled
the magic butterfly made all the crazy earthbound fans relax.

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

174. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Yes, but you don't start with it, it's given to you.

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

ogo79

175. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

um thats the town map you get in onett at the library...you didnt find the map while playing the cart version? i hope youre talking to everyone in the game cuz thats the best way to play EB :O

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

Ryno

176. Posted:

Apparently I am the only one that missed the map. :P

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

ogo79

177. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Apparently I am the only one that missed the map. :P

indeed lol. talk to everyone in the game for the best enjoyment out of it. to add insult to injury when you beat the game you can go back and talk to certain people and they will have something different to say. in fact, throughout the entire game you can get certain people to say different things each time you talk to them. one in particular will give you money if you keep bugging him, just like in real life! to get the most out of that game you should take a gander at this:
http://walkthrough.starmen.net/earthbound/
i read the whole thing lol

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

Ryno

178. Posted:

@ogo79: Yeah when I first played it I just tried to cruise through it and I think I missed somethings then got my lunch handed to me at Fourside. I'm sure you know which part I ma referring too. I will play it a little differently on my U. Speaking of the Wii U, now that Earthbound is on it you going to get one?

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Emaan

179. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

Untitled
the magic butterfly made all the crazy earthbound fans relax.

~screen flashes purple~

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

ogo79

180. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

@ogo79: Yeah when I first played it I just tried to cruise through it and I think I missed somethings then got my lunch handed to me at Fourside. I'm sure you know which part I ma referring too. I will play it a little differently on my U. Speaking of the Wii U, now that Earthbound is on it you going to get one?

yeah ill get one eventually. i can put my carts to rest even though my batteries are new. ill only get a wii u for virtual console.

the_shpydar wrote: