Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Earthbound Thread

Posts 301 to 311 of 311

Electricmastro

Just found this in Kirby Super Star...

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

ogo79

just got it on wii u.
but alas! im no newcomer to earthbound or the series. this is a chance to remind you all ive got 2 complete copies of it, and now one on wii u.
thats 3 copies son!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Ryno

Hey, wasn't the value of my physical CIB copy of Earthbound supposed to go down after the VC release?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

ogo79

Ryno wrote:

Hey, wasn't the value of my physical CIB copy of Earthbound supposed to go down after the VC release?

im working on that right now.
im going to buy all the carts on ebay and keep them all. make it more rare, then nintendo can raise the price of the vc release

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

NightmareXIV

I just bought this game today, and as far as I can tell it's definatley worth my $10.00 Ness is the most relatable character in any game I've played.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

carlc

ogo79 wrote:

just got it on wii u.
but alas! im no newcomer to earthbound or the series. this is a chance to remind you all ive got 2 complete copies of it, and now one on wii u.
thats 3 copies son!

Game recognize game player!

3ds FC: 1134-7631-4695. Currently playing Pokemon Y
Wii U - NNID: craz-e-carl

Henmii

I am positively surprised by this game! I mean there was a lot of hype! There was always the chance that I wouldn't like it. But I love it! It's a really great rpg, and pretty funny too! And of course its full of craziness only Japanese can deliver! It's also a big game: I am 20 hours in and only have beaten 3 sanctuaries!

Good stuff! Hopefully we will see Mother 1 and 3 someday too!!

Henmii

Bass_X0

How do I get out of Onett?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Gremstein

Bass_X0 wrote:

How do I get out of Onett?

Beat the police chief and he will open the road to the south.

Gremstein

Bass_X0

I need to talk to Frank.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.