Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,905

bonesy91

25 hours in and finally made it to level 4. (loving the pacing, and the sidequests I've found have been a blast.)

and another aspect I really love about this game, is finding the items (jelly blob, amber relic etc.) is not easy. Like some games, you can just hack away at enemies and they have a 90% drop rate on items like this but in SS it's a lot harder to get the items. (killed around 200 bats and have only maybe claimed 11 claws if that)

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Joeynator3000

....I don't get it...this game isn't supposed to use the sensor bar at all, and yet the cursor starts being gliitchy/jumpy and whatnot just because the living room blinds are open and letting in sunlight. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Terave

I got this yesterday and it's so great... The controls are a bit weird in the beginning, but I think I still need to master them. Anyway, I've just found the other 3 Kikwis, the rest will come tomorrow.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

LucinaSmash

Skyward Sword Joke of the Day

Link riding on a giant boulder is not MotionPlus worthy.
Every Super Mario Galaxy fans are going to be very upset about this.

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Late

Finding Kikwis at the moment in Faron Woods. I've have fun with townspeople and some other people. Hitting them with pumpkins and jars. I alsohit the woman in that little temple before Faron Woods with jar and got a fairy because of that.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Kagamine

just beat the first temple/dungeon. Boss fight and cutscene were sweet! not reading any other posts in an attempt to avoid spoilers but just thought id poset

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

Meta-Rift

Just learned Farore's Courage. The first and third dungeons' boss battles are awesome. I didn't like the second one, though.

Link79 wrote:

I do like the change from previous games where the areas leading to the dungeons are now almost dungeons themselves.
Instead of just a big empty overworld with a few enemies running around.

Agreed, and that's what I love about the 2D games. You can't just walk right into the next dungeon, first you have to find it/get there. Sometimes it seems like the 3D games' overworlds are only there to connect one dungeon to the next.

Meta-Rift

OldBoy

@WaveBoy I got the gold Wiimote. Its sweet. So sweet that I think only Zelda games are worthy of it's use! I'm not kiddin. It might even make me play TP again!
I was thinking how a Metroid one would have been cool, especially if it looked like her arm cannon ( or was an arm cannon!

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?

Tasuki

WaveBoy wrote:

So who here scored the Golden Wii remote Skyward Sword bundle pack? Or did you instead just go for Skyward Sword by itself? I'm a bit tight on cash, and i don't know which one I wan't to go with....Then again, how could i possibly pass up the golden Wii remote!? Ugh, it's just so tough to get....And it's impossible to get online unless you plan on blowing $130+ for it on eBay.

I got the Wiimote bundle which I ordered from Amazon cause I pre ordered it the moment it was announced. And let me tell you Waveboy cause you are someone like me who likes these bundle editions for their collections its worth every cent.

I dont know if you guys have Target stores up in your neck of the woods but my Target store here still has a bunch of the Skyward Sword bundles for sale at 70 bucks. Last time I checked was this past Tuesday and they had at least 15 copies. Might want to check them out or a similar store to grab you one of the bundles. You wont be disappointed.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Chrono_Cross

The orchestrated soundtrack came with the game regardless which is what I wanted. The golden remote isn't really something I NEED rather I have a golden remote already: GoldenEye's CC Pro. But I don't find the soundtrack to be THAT great. Definitely not what I was expecting.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

BenAV

The bundle is pretty expensive, but it's totally worth it.
Cheaper than buying another Wii Remote Plus separately, plus it's gold!

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

How do you successfully hit Giharam or whatever he's called? It seems that no matter how I swing he always catches my sword. :/
EDIT: Also I'm assuming that I'm getting close to the end of the game...just finished the 6th dungeon.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cia

I have finished the game after about 70 hours. Best Zelda in my opinion.

Cia

Astraea

I was pretty busy getting some side quests done. Now I'm off to finish the game. o_o Also I was not expecting that kind of puzzle in the last temple.

Astraea

kkslider5552000

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

But I don't find the soundtrack to be THAT great. Definitely not what I was expecting.

and yet it's nearly twice as long as Radiant Historia's free soundtrack. Weird.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Kid_A

The Lanayru Desert is crazy! I'm currently incredibly stuck, but that's part of the fun of this game. Every minute there's a new puzzle to solve

SPOILER
Are those gems that allow you to switch from the past to the present awesome or what? I really want the next Zelda game to explore the series' sci-fi elements.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Ecto-1

@Kid_A
SPOILER!
That has to be my favorite area so far. I was really surprised when I activated one of those and found a Bokoblin torturing one of the little monkey robot things. It was pretty hilarious; I managed to shield bash him out of the circle and he turned into a pile of bones.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Chrono_Cross

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

But I don't find the soundtrack to be THAT great. Definitely not what I was expecting.

and yet it's nearly twice as long as Radiant Historia's free soundtrack. Weird.

Who cares how long it is? It's supposed to have great songs that Zelda fans have grown to love. I guess expecting the obvious is too much to... expect.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.