Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 841 to 860 of 1,934

AuthorMessage

irken004

841. Posted:

edhe wrote:

When you ask Fi for help, does she spoil it for you and tell you exactly what you're supposed to do?

Eh, not really.

And I like Fi, she's like a computer if computers were mythical entities.

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

842. Posted:

Ugh, anyone else having major trouble with the Wii Remote detecting a Skyward Strike? It took me like two minutes for it to react for me :(

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

irken004

843. Posted:

Dragoon wrote:

Ugh, anyone else having major trouble with the Wii Remote detecting a Skyward Strike? It took me like two minutes for it to react for me :(

Making a few strong vertical slices supposedly resets the accuracy, if that helps.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Bacon_Gal_Blaze

844. Posted:

People hate Fi!!!??? Not as good as Midna was, but definitely far better than Navi ever was!

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

edhe

845. Posted:

I haven't played enough to make a decision on whether I like Fi or not - that's assuming she gets some exposition, and she isn't just there to help you through the game (by reminding you how to dowse).

My favourite characters include the Junk Shop Owner, the Seer with the beautiful eyes, Goose the bully (I think that's his name), and the potion shop dad. There are some likeable characters, but my favourite of all is the Junk Shop Owner.

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

846. Posted:

The first boss battle of the game is awe-inspiring. This is the kind of thing I want to see in a Zelda game.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

847. Posted:

I'm gonna try to avoid fighting Remlits if I can. They're basically innocent creatures being possessed by evil forces. D:

Groose and his gang are the best rivals Link has ever had. Dat theme song! <3

Also, I like Fi. And Midna. And the fairies. >:V

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

848. Posted:

...So glad Fi tells you about all of the enemies, in Twilight Princess you knew nothing and in Wind Waker you had to take pictures of them and all that stuff. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Link79

849. Posted:

@ Eureka
Actually I think in Twilight Princess Midna would tell you about enemies if you target them while talking to her.

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

Red-acteur

850. Posted:

Finished it yesterday and loved most of it's aspects (except for the third act, which felt like it tried to drag the climax a bit further...) Ghirahim is a really cool character, one of my favorite villains with Zant. Fi... well she can get a bit annoying, but I really had the overall feeling she wasn't really there (especially since I left her hidden under the D-Pad for all the game... that helps not making a connection ^^'). Oh and some of the music are fantastic to listen to and they really give me some energy (like this one, which isn't really a spoiler, since you hear it in the first hour or so : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i8M7A6zI3U&feature=channe...)

The thing I loved most was that it nearly was 75% puzzles (on the main quest anyway), being the riddle junkie that I am, I felt delighted ^^

By the Goddess I love this game !

Red-acteur

AuthorMessage

Bacon_Gal_Blaze

851. Posted:

@Red-acteur How on earth have you already finished it? I've had it since Friday and have been playing for quite a lengthy time, and I'm only in the second dungeon! How many dungeons are there?

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

Link-Hero

852. Posted:

My copy from Amazon wont be delivered here until later this week... This sucks.

At least the PC version of Arkham City is coming out tomorrow, so I have that and a few other games that I can play until my copy gets here.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

853. Posted:

Got to the 2nd dungeon today after doing a few side quests.
I've got to say I'm loving Links new found athleticism , the stamina gauge and fruit thing works great, and being able to run up small ledges just makes the game so much more enjoyable.A small thing,maybe, but a good decision.Yay no more rolling!!
One thing I feel that makes the game feel a bit dated (aside from the jaggies on my LCD!) is the camera, but its bearable.All in all I'm really enjoying it and this is from someone who felt a bit burnt out on Zelda.

SPOILERS

Love the monster guy who lives near the graveyard (Batreaux or something?).He's great.Going to be doing a lot of side quests in order to collect those crystals. I really wanna help him he only wants some friends Awwww.... The music in is house is awesome too.
/SPOILERS

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

854. Posted:

Great game. Don't listen to the haters!! :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

855. Posted:

Must get... Skyward Sword... on Thursday... when I get paid... The hype and perfect-score reviews are making it too hard to wait.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

856. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

The first boss battle of the game is awe-inspiring. This is the kind of thing I want to see in a Zelda game.

This. Best Zelda boss ever. I can't wait to see the others.

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

857. Posted:

Getting this tomorrow. And I will see why everyone is having gaming orgies over this game.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

858. Posted:

How will Nintendo top Skyward Sword? Everyone will have extremely high expectations with the Wii U game. Will they continue using the Wii Remote for motion-controlled swordfighting, or will they just use the Wii U tablet for a touchscreen interface?

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

859. Posted:

You know ,having been underwhelmed with motion controls on the whole, Skyward Sword has actually made me wish that Nintendo would have stuck with it for Wii U. They maybe should have really tried to perfect the technology more, as WM+ has improved on the original remote. They could even have 2 remote's, one for each hand, both with an analogue stick. It seems a shame if they just drop the whole thing (I know they have said that Wiimotes will be used with Wii u but will they??).It gave them a different angle to their competitors and I just can't see what will be great about wii U. Time will tell I suppose but it seems a shame that it's took 5 years to actually make a 'proper' game with 1:1 controls. :(

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

860. Posted:

At the people who have played the game: Is the new villain better or worse than Ganon/Zant?

Oh how I miss you Zant.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury