Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,905

Blaze

@Red-acteur How on earth have you already finished it? I've had it since Friday and have been playing for quite a lengthy time, and I'm only in the second dungeon! How many dungeons are there?

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

OldBoy

Got to the 2nd dungeon today after doing a few side quests.
I've got to say I'm loving Links new found athleticism , the stamina gauge and fruit thing works great, and being able to run up small ledges just makes the game so much more enjoyable.A small thing,maybe, but a good decision.Yay no more rolling!!
One thing I feel that makes the game feel a bit dated (aside from the jaggies on my LCD!) is the camera, but its bearable.All in all I'm really enjoying it and this is from someone who felt a bit burnt out on Zelda.

SPOILERS

Love the monster guy who lives near the graveyard (Batreaux or something?).He's great.Going to be doing a lot of side quests in order to collect those crystals. I really wanna help him he only wants some friends Awwww.... The music in is house is awesome too.
/SPOILERS

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?

LzWinky

Great game. Don't listen to the haters!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LordTendoboy

Must get... Skyward Sword... on Thursday... when I get paid... The hype and perfect-score reviews are making it too hard to wait.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Chrono_Cross

Getting this tomorrow. And I will see why everyone is having gaming orgies over this game.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

LordTendoboy

How will Nintendo top Skyward Sword? Everyone will have extremely high expectations with the Wii U game. Will they continue using the Wii Remote for motion-controlled swordfighting, or will they just use the Wii U tablet for a touchscreen interface?

[...

OldBoy

You know ,having been underwhelmed with motion controls on the whole, Skyward Sword has actually made me wish that Nintendo would have stuck with it for Wii U. They maybe should have really tried to perfect the technology more, as WM+ has improved on the original remote. They could even have 2 remote's, one for each hand, both with an analogue stick. It seems a shame if they just drop the whole thing (I know they have said that Wiimotes will be used with Wii u but will they??).It gave them a different angle to their competitors and I just can't see what will be great about wii U. Time will tell I suppose but it seems a shame that it's took 5 years to actually make a 'proper' game with 1:1 controls.

What's this bit for again?

Chrono_Cross

At the people who have played the game: Is the new villain better or worse than Ganon/Zant?

Oh how I miss you Zant.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Just for you.

LordTendoboy

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

At the people who have played the game: Is the new villain better or worse than Ganon/Zant?

Oh how I miss you Zant.

Zant is by far the creepiest villain I've ever seen, and that weird scream that accompanied his appearances sent shivers down my spine.

Twilight Princess is a steal at $20, but I can't get into the waggling for sword combat...

Edited on by theblackdragon

[...

kkslider5552000

I loved how menacing Zant was only to be revealed he was an insane child of a villian. It was amazing and hilarious, but other people who take video games super seriously got mad. Also hilarious.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Majoras_Wrath

Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda yet. I'm not too good at Zelda though. It's my favorite game series, and I've spent maybe 6-8 hours on it since yesterday (Came home with it around 2 in the afternoon.) I'm only in Faron Woods trying to find the Kikwis. Yeah, I know, I'm bad. But It's the best one yet. My favorite aspects are the combat and the art design. Flying on the Loftwing is fun too. Much better then sailing in Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass. It's less linear then Spirit Tracks' train segments, which is a good thing. I;m listing to the CD as I type this. The songs are amazing and the sound quality blows my mind. It sounds like I'm there listing to a concert! I got the bundle, and this is my first MotionPlus game. I didn't know just HOW responsive it is! Anything you do with the sword, Link will mimic. I especially love how the overworld isn't a huge world like Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess, rather long dungeon-like areas. 10/10 already and I've barely played it. (Sorry for the length......)

Majoras_Wrath

Nintendo Network ID: Bunny_Hood

LordTendoboy

Ocarina of Time's overworld isn't that big. Twilight Princess and Wind Waker are much larger and more vast.

[...

Chrono_Cross

He's just a really creative antagonist, IMO. I thought his villainist ways had much more potential for a dark twisted tale/plot than Ganon's. Ganon is awesome, sure, but Zant made Twilight Princess for me. Oh and Link was cool too.

And the there's Midna < 3

Just for you.

LordTendoboy

I hate how Link has these giant lips in Skyward Sword. It looks like he had too much botox. The Link in Twilight Princess is the best designed, IMO.

[...

Astraea

Wow, the design of the third temple is ingenious. There's so much to do that I keep finding things that I missed on my first passthrough.

Astraea

JRRD

Getting it tomorrow! I got the Collector's Edition from Amazon. I can't wait to lose myself in another Zelda adventure!

GS Forums
Doin' da Goomba Strut!

SilentJ

Got the bundle yesterday. It was the first time I've ever waited outside for a store to open. I just wish I had more time to play. I'm only 2 hours into it so far.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Red-acteur

MiracleBlaze wrote:

@Red-acteur How on earth have you already finished it? I've had it since Friday and have been playing for quite a lengthy time, and I'm only in the second dungeon! How many dungeons are there?

Héhé ! In France, street dates are for wusses ! They all decided to release it on Tuesday and I've played from one to 10 hours each day (finished it in around 30-35, to tell the truth, I was so into it that time really flew by yesterday ^^'.... I heard a friend of mine accidentally did the same thing !) This game is so amazing it will consume you.... for a few days and that is why I don't play MMOs (they don't end, but Zelda does, so I have an excuse to geek for hours on end) !

Red-acteur

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.