Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,905

Late

pntjr wrote:

Just to celebreate the Zelda mood, here's a Zelda Rap!
It's soooo HILARIOUS!
[youtube:mO1QBTG6EXs]

I just watched the same video about 5 hours ago

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Blaze

Love the game! Got it early this morning, even though I was meant to get it yesterday! So far definitely my favourite Zelda and possibly my favourite game ever. The graphics make great use of the Wii's capabilities and the gameplay is amazing! It really is unbelievable how well the motionplus reacts to your movement! I can't yet really pass judgement, as I'm only 5 hours in, but it really is a complete reinvention of the old Zelda formula.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

komicturtle

I played the demo at Best buy.. got my ass kicked

I love the challenge this game brings in combat. Makes it even more engaging.

komicturtle

BenAV

I'm sick of waiting.
Hurry up, Thursday!
D:

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Blaze

@KomicZ The enemies are a lot tougher in Skyward Sword! Even some of the very first enemies in Faron Woods will take a hard time beating. I suppose it's the games way of making you perfect your sword skills!

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

citizenerased

My shield broke so fast ;__; I bought 2 extra right away haha. So happy I got it today, in 2 days from UK to Netherlands for 2/3 of the price, good job Amazon.

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

bonesy91

Ugh can't wait (21 hours till the game is in my grasp) just wondering, where is everyone picking up their copy of Skyward Sword?

I'll be getting mine at Bestbuy. This week they are having a deal where if you buy Skyward Sword, you get A free 10$ giftcard (that includes the Bundle also)

And target is having a good deal at the moment too. Buy a new Wii and get Skyward sword free. (not the bundle though)

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

pntjr

Gamespot gave this game a 7.5. They probably lost 1000 subscribers because of this.

Edited on by pntjr

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

bonesy91

@Oddy Haha yeah, I know what you mean. I did pre order it from Gamestop but found out the BestBuy close to me was gonna sell it too.

@pntjr I saw that... I normally don't care about reviews (though NL has some awesome ones) but the guy who reviewed this is just sad. one of the biggest issues he had with the game were the controls... and you want to know why? He thought he was suppose to play it like twilight princess (waggle to swing, point wiimote at screen to shoot. etc.) so obviously this guy had no Idea how to play the game he was reviewing, and even when realizing it was his fault that it didn't control well He still stands by his 7.5 review... even though his biggest complaint was the controls...

honestly, I'm just stunned lol.

rubbernec320

Wow, I just called both of my gamestops and they're both sold out (of the bundle at least). One is having a midnight release which is awesome but not for me since I can't get what I want. Well I could either just get the normal copy or stop by walmart at night to get it. Does anybody know when walmart puts out their games as a midnight release? (or would best buy be better to go get it?)

3DS FC:2449-4618-2796
Nintendo Network ID: rubbernec320
I have a Poison Safari with Mothim, Seviper and Muk.

KaiserGX

No I think Walmart only gets their shipments on Tuesday or Wednesday. My best bet for you is to try Best Buy.
Edit: You should give them a call before you head out. They sometimes receive stuff on the day, or early.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

citizenerased

bonesy91 wrote:

@pntjr I saw that... I normally don't care about reviews (though NL has some awesome ones) but the guy who reviewed this is just sad. one of the biggest issues he had with the game were the controls... and you want to know why? He thought he was suppose to play it like twilight princess (waggle to swing, point wiimote at screen to shoot. etc.) so obviously this guy had no Idea how to play the game he was reviewing, and even when realizing it was his fault that it didn't control well He still stands by his 7.5 review... even though his biggest complaint was the controls...

(this guy is hilarious and awesome), check out his other vids)

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

LzWinky

This is why you preorder big games a least a month before

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

pntjr

tealovertoma wrote:

bonesy91 wrote:

Win. Just win.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

3DS

Iv now accumulated over 11 hours in the game and finished two temples and their bosses and meet up with Zelda again but then lost here moments after

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

bonesy91

pntjr wrote:

tealovertoma wrote:

bonesy91 wrote:

Win. Just win.

Haha Yup and that proves it. Those controls sure are broken

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.