Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 661 to 680 of 1,935

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

661. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

zezzy wrote:

tealovertoma wrote:

The only reason why someone would still believe that OOT is the greatest game ever is because they appreciate it's revolutionising nature or because they've got rose-tinted glasses of the past. There's nothing wrong with that, but there's not a single element of OOT that hasn't been triumphed (apart from its influence).

Or they genuinely think that it's amazing. Your opinions of what is 'better' or not don't change what other people prefer.

opinions =/= facts

lol justifying nostalgia goggles, cool story

/sighs

I think every now and then, people seem to forget that video games are made for entertainment, for you to have fun. If someone finds more joy in playing an older game, they can like that one more than some newer one, or even find it better because it's what they like and what they prefer. No matter how much "better" some newer game is. Like I said.

Nostalgia goggles or not, if someone think a game is better, then it's better to them, whether it is or not to all the reviewers/random-forum-arguing-peoples on earth.

You can't compare "facts" when saying which game is better to an individual either. Maybe they enjoy some archaic controls more than new, revolutionary whatever controls. And that's all that matters.

Who really cares what other people enjoy playing anyway? It's not like it should effect you in any way...

I guess this type of argument is tired by now, so I'll stop

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

662. Posted:

Token_Girl wrote:

Radixxs wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

I know that when you Pre-Order Skyward Sword you get the limited edition Gold Wiimote but does anyone know if a Motion Plus piece is apart of the package?

I don't think you have to pre-order it? I'm pretty sure it's just a separate bundle. The remote is a WiiMote +, in that it has Motion Plus built in.

The Wiimote that comes in the bundle is the Wii Remote Plus - it includes motion plus in the remote, so you don't need the dongle. You don't get the Wiimote if you preorder it. It's a separate bundle that costs $69.99 instead of $49.99. I don't have to preorder it to get it though.

Oh okay, thanks so much guys! Yep, we need to but the other package as we bought the Wii before the release of Wii Sports Resort Island!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Red-acteur

663. Posted:

Okay so in France, street dates are for wusses : I've already got my Zelda ^^ 5 hours already went into it and I've finished the first dungeon. My thoughts ? FAN-TASTIC ! (Oh and I also got Mario 3D Land ahead of release, but that's not really on topic and it is amazing also)

Red-acteur

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

664. Posted:

zezzy wrote:

/sighs

I think every now and then, people seem to forget that video games are made for entertainment, for you to have fun. If someone finds more joy in playing an older game, they can like that one more than some newer one, or even find it better because it's what they like and what they prefer. No matter how much "better" some newer game is. Like I said.

Nostalgia goggles or not, if someone think a game is better, then it's better to them, whether it is or not to all the reviewers/random-forum-arguing-peoples on earth.

You can't compare "facts" when saying which game is better to an individual either. Maybe they enjoy some archaic controls more than new, revolutionary whatever controls. And that's all that matters.

Who really cares what other people enjoy playing anyway? It's not like it should effect you in any way...

Wow. I actually agree with you.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Stine

665. Posted:

Yay, Play has posted my copy! It probably won't get here until a few weeks have passed, but I don't mind. If I just get my gold Wii Remote, CD and of course the game in the mail before Christmas, I'll be pleased. I still have to beat Twilight Princess, anyway, and I want to do that before I start playing Skyward Sword.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

666. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

zezzy wrote:

/sighs

Wow. I actually agree with you.

Point well-made there, zez.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

gamecubefan

667. Posted:

JUST GOT GAMEINFORMER AND THEY GAVE IT A 10!!!!!!!

gamecubefan

AuthorMessage

gamecubefan

668. Posted:

i'm trying to beat mario 3dland before friday so i can play SS all day

gamecubefan

AuthorMessage

Faron

669. Posted:

Gamespot gave it 7.5. I seriously don't have a f*****g clue what they are thinking. They gave TP 8.8, so according to them, TP is better than SS. Also, in metacritic, TP= 9.5, SS= 9.4. And just because this one twisted opinion. Well, maybe i should just enjoy all the 10/10's SS got from ign, GI and others.

Faron

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

670. Posted:

Famitsu gave it a 40/40 though =)

But yeah Gamespot are huge trolls, they've never been any good with Nintendo coverage anyway and their site is so annoying to use. I bet they just did it for the traffic. And the people who comment on their site are really annoying as well.

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage

pikku

671. Posted:

Faron wrote:

Gamespot gave it 7.5. I seriously don't have a f*****g clue what they are thinking. They gave TP 8.8, so according to them, TP is better than SS. Also, in metacritic, TP= 9.5, SS= 9.4. And just because this one twisted opinion. Well, maybe i should just enjoy all the 10/10's SS got from ign, GI and others.

Again, and again, and again, it's only an opinion. That's it. Just vecause it doesn't agree with yours, and let me remind you that you haven't even played the game, doesn't make it an invalid review-- yadda yadda yadda.

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

Link79

672. Posted:

If Ign gave it a perfect 10 there's no reason to think skyward sword is anything but awesome.
Everyone knows it takes alot to impress those guys. Especially with Nintendo games.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

Aviator

673. Posted:

Or the sole reviewer enjoyed the game and thought that 10 was an appropriate score?

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Haywired

674. Posted:

Link79 wrote:

If Ign gave it a perfect 10 there's no reason to think skyward sword is anything but awesome.
Everyone knows it takes alot to impress those guys. Especially with Nintendo games.

Haven't the majority of Ign's 10s gone to Nintendo games?

My deviantART
My Nintendo Collection

Nintendo Network ID: Haywired

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

675. Posted:

GameSpot gave it a 7.5 XD

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

antdickens

676. Posted:

Review: http://wii.nintendolife.com/reviews/2011/11/legend_of_zelda_s...

Boom!

@antdickens
Managing Director, Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox

Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter: antdickens

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

677. Posted:

AtomicOtaku wrote:

GameSpot gave it a 7.5 XD

fuuuuuuuu

If someone who is their 20s or 30s can't grasp Pointer controls then they need to be checked for a disability . Its simple motor functions.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Late

678. Posted:

Finally went through OoT3D, now I'm ready to play Skyward Sword.

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

679. Posted:

People still read Gamespot? Why?

read the GiantBomb review, really was the worst of the site as it was contradicting itself every other sentence at times. Sad.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

680. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

People still read Gamespot? Why?

read the GiantBomb review, really was the worst of the site as it was contradicting itself every other sentence at times. Sad.

Jeff Gerstmann hates motion controls. I expected a much lower score from them.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70