Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 621 to 640 of 1,934

AuthorMessage

Link245

621. Posted:

Could this game be better than Ocarina of Time? Maybe, just maybe. If it is, this game must be mind-blowing.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

My Gaming Blog at GameInformer

AuthorMessage

irken004

622. Posted:

So I called my local Gamestop about the midnight release of the game...

They aren't having a midnight release.
Untitled

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

623. Posted:

Link245 wrote:

Could this game be better than Ocarina of Time? Maybe, just maybe. If it is, this game must be mind-blowing.

It should be blatantly obvious by now that Skyward Sword puts Ocarina of Time to shame.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

624. Posted:

Meta-Rift wrote:

Link245 wrote:

It should be blatantly obvious by now that Skyward Sword puts Ocarina of Time to shame.

a short list of games that put OOT to shame
Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Minish Cap, Link's Awakening, Okami, Okamiden, Megaman Legends, Megaman Legends 2 unless it's a hilariously dissappointing game, Beyond Good and Evil

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

625. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Meta-Rift wrote:

Link245 wrote:

Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Minish Cap, Link's Awakening, Okami, Okamiden, Megaman Legends, Megaman Legends 2 unless it's a hilariously dissappointing game, Beyond Good and Evil

Haha, yeah, I agree with you here. OOT was a fine game, but it's long been outdone.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

626. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

>gametrailers

a reminder that IGN isn't that bad

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

627. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Meta-Rift wrote:

Link245 wrote:

>:0

How could you forget to list the Zelda games that predate Ocarina of Time?

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

628. Posted:

Well he did say it was a short list.;)

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

629. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Meta-Rift wrote:

Link245 wrote:

How can it put OoT to shame if you have doubts about it? :O

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Arcanum

630. Posted:

KomicZ wrote:

Those are just numbers. Dey not importentz

Regarding reviews from IGN and some other game sites is how inconcisstent they are with what they say. They rag on one game for being the same, yet, they praise Call of Duty or some other game that has little unchanged- it's a pancake move. Keeping in mind, there are different writers, but some writers write the same articles and I question what goes through their mind.

I bring up COD since it's a perfect example. Not because I dislike it or anything (Am tempted to get MW3 for Wii, actually), but it's phony how these folks review games and are total bias.

They are walking contradictions. Maybe even walking pancakes because they flip too much.

That's that.

Can't wait for Skyward Sword.

Amen

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

631. Posted:

lz20XX wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Meta-Rift wrote:

Link245 wrote:

How can it put OoT to shame if you have doubts about it? :O

if it's even close to as good as the original, it's a guarantee.

And also, expecting a Capcom sequel to be similar to the original isn't too much of stretch.

Meta-Rift wrote:

but I put Link's Awakening...and Megaman Legends (the similarities between Megaman Legends and 3D Zelda are just weird considering MML came out first), Zelda 2 has the problems people say it has, Zelda 1 is too old school for what it is, never been a huge LTTP fan for reasons I can't explain.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

632. Posted:

I know that when you Pre-Order Skyward Sword you get the limited edition Gold Wiimote but does anyone know if a Motion Plus piece is apart of the package?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

633. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

I know that when you Pre-Order Skyward Sword you get the limited edition Gold Wiimote but does anyone know if a Motion Plus piece is apart of the package?

I believe its built into the gold Wiimote. The only reason you need a Motion Plus piece is if you have an older Wiimote prior to the release of Wii Sports Resort.

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

634. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

I don't think you have to pre-order it? I'm pretty sure it's just a separate bundle. The remote is a WiiMote +, in that it has Motion Plus built in.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

635. Posted:

Radixxs wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

I don't think you have to pre-order it? I'm pretty sure it's just a separate bundle. The remote is a WiiMote +, in that it has Motion Plus built in.

The Wiimote that comes in the bundle is the Wii Remote Plus - it includes motion plus in the remote, so you don't need the dongle. You don't get the Wiimote if you preorder it. It's a separate bundle that costs $69.99 instead of $49.99. I don't have to preorder it to get it though.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage

SlightSkill

636. Posted:

Can't wait to pick this up!!! eeeee!

Fortune Favors The Mario

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

637. Posted:

I love the url for this.

hey guys wanna play Zeldaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

638. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Meta-Rift wrote:

but I put Link's Awakening...and Megaman Legends (the similarities between Megaman Legends and 3D Zelda are just weird considering MML came out first), Zelda 2 has the problems people say it has, Zelda 1 is too old school for what it is, never been a huge LTTP fan for reasons I can't explain.

Zelda 1 has aged incredibly well for an NES game, and OoT is like a defective clone of ALttP. (Seriously, their stories are nearly identical, and most of OoT's content is like a generic, sub-par re-imagining of its counterpart from ALttP.)

Anyway, Skyward Sword is guaranteed to be better than Ocarina of Time. And I predict that a large portion of the Zelda fanbase will complain about the best parts of the game. :P

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

639. Posted:

Meta-Rift wrote:

Anyway, Skyward Sword is guaranteed to be better than Ocarina of Time.

There's a guarantee? This I did not know of. Guess I'll be picking it up then D:

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Blaze

640. Posted:

Meta-Rift wrote:

Anyway, Skyward Sword is guaranteed to be better than Ocarina of Time. And I predict that a large portion of the Zelda fanbase will complain about the best parts of the game. :P

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/the-legend-of-zelda-skywar...

In case you were wondering, The original N64 Version of Ocarina of Time scored 99%.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze