Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 601 to 620 of 1,934

AuthorMessage

dolabla

601. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

Wow, Eurogamer only gave it a 10/10? I just cancelled my pre-order. I can't believe I was ever excited for this game.

It's over, Nintendo is finished.

Any game scored below a 20/10 or 10/5 is worthy of cancellation ;)

dolabla

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

602. Posted:

Link79 wrote:

That whole Majora is better than Ocarina thing is debatable. I still side with Ocarina personally.
It's got more Dungeons and a much better final boss battle.
actually I was mostly talking about reviews of past Zelda games. I don't think any of them scored a perfect 10. Until now.
Not that it matters anyway. It's Zelda We're talking about. When have they ever been bad?

IGN has rated OoT a 10, Link's Awakening DX a 10, and the Oracle games 10 before Skyward Sword.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

ShadowChaos

603. Posted:

did anyone saw the skyward sword commercial where it rain master swords

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

AuthorMessage

Yrreiht

604. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

Wow, Eurogamer only gave it a 10/10? I just cancelled my pre-order. I can't believe I was ever excited for this game.

It's over, Nintendo is finished.

Inorite? I was expecting a score much higher than this, geez. So many haters. >:(

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

605. Posted:

Rich's review from IGN was just fantastic. :D He makes Audrey's review's seem completely bare bones, simplistic and generic. :p Both Matt, Craig and Bozon couldn't write a review that solid to save their lives.lol Rich and Audrey have restored my faith in IGN's nintendo team. Everything seems much more happy and positive Team-wise because of those 2 when things were getting extremely whiney and negative with Matty and Bozon.I find myself going there all the time now for Wii and 3D news as it is my main gaming site to hit up or 'was' when things gout skittles 'sour' lol

Yet my IGN forum and Talk back days are over, good grief charly brown. :p

Anyways, i fear that after experiencing this revolution in Zelda Wii controls that Skyword boasts plus it's amazing whismical color visuals and innovation, that I'll have a hard time playing OOT 3D for the first time afterwards.....2D Zelda's like Minish Cap and ALTTP are a totaly different breed however, so i'm cool going back to something like that. But traditional controls in a 3D zelda adventure after playing SS will feel like a massive california raison-fied step back to the Y'Noid!

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

pikku

606. Posted:

I love how everybody praises IGN's reviews whenever they give a Wii game a good score, but heaven forbid they ever give a Playstation 3 or Xbox game a good score.

Such is the way of the fanboy. u__u

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

607. Posted:

pikky wrote:

I love how everybody praises IGN's reviews whenever they give a Wii game a good score, but heaven forbid they ever give a Playstation 3 or Xbox game a good score.

Such is the way of the fanboy. u__u

How would i know if they ever give PS3/XBOX games good scores, i never bother to read anything about the two consoles because i just don't care. :p

It was a well written reivew regardless of the 10. It's nice to see somebody embracing how amazing wii controls can be for once on the site that's mostly filled with HD next gen power house graphic hungry-crazed goober heads who constantly bash the wii 'and' motion controls. Ghostbuster-Greg is one of the worst offenders.lol

But Rich and Audrey are both great. I'm sure there are a few more, like that guy who did the review for Rayman Origins. Loved his introduction to the review because it's just so true.

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

608. Posted:

pikky wrote:

my god, fanboys are hypocrites? Wow, what groundbreaking information. Any other wisdom you have for us?

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

609. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

pikky wrote:

my god, fanboys are hypocrites? Wow, what groundbreaking information. Any other wisdom you have for us?

Never hurts to call them out.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

610. Posted:

So the game everyone was looking forward to gets enormous praise, yet this page is still filled with general negativity (albeit towards eachother). That's supposed to be my job, people.:P

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

edhe

611. Posted:

UK mag NGamer (with it's percentage system) gave it a 98% score. The best game the magazine (in all its iterations) has ever awarded. It gave Ocarina of Time 97% if I remember correctly, so this makes me extremely excited for it's impending release.

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

612. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Faron wrote:

Interaction with the people of Skyloft will be more similar to Majora's Mask than other Zeldas.

best Zelda ever: now confirmed

I told you.

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

613. Posted:

Been trying not to watch too many videos or read too many spoilers for this game, but just from reading here it sounds like its a fairy impressive game. So looking forward to the 24th when it comes out here. :)

I've bought a gold classic controller to go with the gold wii mote I get with the game. But now I've just thought- are there gold nun chucks? It will seem out of place without one.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

614. Posted:

Those are just numbers. Dey not importentz

Regarding reviews from IGN and some other game sites is how inconcisstent they are with what they say. They rag on one game for being the same, yet, they praise Call of Duty or some other game that has little unchanged- it's a pancake move. Keeping in mind, there are different writers, but some writers write the same articles and I question what goes through their mind.

I bring up COD since it's a perfect example. Not because I dislike it or anything (Am tempted to get MW3 for Wii, actually), but it's phony how these folks review games and are total bias.

They are walking contradictions. Maybe even walking pancakes because they flip too much.

That's that.

Can't wait for Skyward Sword.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

615. Posted:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-zelda-skyward/723946?

haha, the WHOLE review they complain about the game, and then they give it 91%? Someone didn't want to piss off the fanboys. And man, some people are really not liking the changes, huh?

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage

Link-Hero

616. Posted:

@tealovertoma

Gametrailers has been doing that for years. With some reviews, they make such harsh comments on it, but yet give it a high score. While with other reviews, they make a lot of positive comments, but yet give it a low score. I was always bothered by that, so I don't really like watching their reviews anymore.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

617. Posted:

no one on this planet cares about Gametrailers reviews

AuthorMessage

Aviator

618. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

no one on this planet cares about Gametrailers reviews

That's not true, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Swiket

619. Posted:

>gametrailers

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

620. Posted:

tealovertoma wrote:

And man, some people are really not liking the changes, huh?

There'll always be people like that. I know I was put off by what I've seen so far at first.

EDIT: After watching the review, I'd say most of his problems with the game are legitimate, and I have a feeling that some people here will be disappointed with the overall package. Still, most of the problems he stated are small enough that most people will likely overlook them, myself included.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~