Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,905

dolabla

The most critical website, Eurogamer, gave Skyward Sword a 10/10. Now I know this game is gonna be great, because they are dang picky when it comes to their reviews. Oh, and those reviewers that are scoring it lower than everybody else, they're entitled to their opinion. But some of their reasons are dumb. Like I saw one that was complaining about the motion controls, while everybody else seems to be praising the controls.

So........ I think I'll go with the majority on this one. And the majority of these reviewers think this game is great, and possibly the best in the series.

Edited on by dolabla

dolabla

dolabla

Swiket wrote:

Wow, Eurogamer only gave it a 10/10? I just cancelled my pre-order. I can't believe I was ever excited for this game.

It's over, Nintendo is finished.

Any game scored below a 20/10 or 10/5 is worthy of cancellation

dolabla

TheKingOfTown

Link79 wrote:

That whole Majora is better than Ocarina thing is debatable. I still side with Ocarina personally.
It's got more Dungeons and a much better final boss battle.
actually I was mostly talking about reviews of past Zelda games. I don't think any of them scored a perfect 10. Until now.
Not that it matters anyway. It's Zelda We're talking about. When have they ever been bad?

IGN has rated OoT a 10, Link's Awakening DX a 10, and the Oracle games 10 before Skyward Sword.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

ShadowChaos

did anyone saw the skyward sword commercial where it rain master swords

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Yrreiht

Swiket wrote:

Wow, Eurogamer only gave it a 10/10? I just cancelled my pre-order. I can't believe I was ever excited for this game.

It's over, Nintendo is finished.

Inorite? I was expecting a score much higher than this, geez. So many haters. >

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

pikku

I love how everybody praises IGN's reviews whenever they give a Wii game a good score, but heaven forbid they ever give a Playstation 3 or Xbox game a good score.

Such is the way of the fanboy. u__u

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

kkslider5552000

pikky wrote:

I love how everybody praises IGN's reviews whenever they give a Wii game a good score, but heaven forbid they ever give a Playstation 3 or Xbox game a good score.

my god, fanboys are hypocrites? Wow, what groundbreaking information. Any other wisdom you have for us?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Odnetnin

kkslider5552000 wrote:

pikky wrote:

my god, fanboys are hypocrites? Wow, what groundbreaking information. Any other wisdom you have for us?

Never hurts to call them out.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

So the game everyone was looking forward to gets enormous praise, yet this page is still filled with general negativity (albeit towards eachother). That's supposed to be my job, people.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

edhe

UK mag NGamer (with it's percentage system) gave it a 98% score. The best game the magazine (in all its iterations) has ever awarded. It gave Ocarina of Time 97% if I remember correctly, so this makes me extremely excited for it's impending release.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Faron wrote:

Interaction with the people of Skyloft will be more similar to Majora's Mask than other Zeldas.

best Zelda ever: now confirmed

I told you.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Fuzzy

Been trying not to watch too many videos or read too many spoilers for this game, but just from reading here it sounds like its a fairy impressive game. So looking forward to the 24th when it comes out here.

I've bought a gold classic controller to go with the gold wii mote I get with the game. But now I've just thought- are there gold nun chucks? It will seem out of place without one.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

komicturtle

Those are just numbers. Dey not importentz

Regarding reviews from IGN and some other game sites is how inconcisstent they are with what they say. They rag on one game for being the same, yet, they praise Call of Duty or some other game that has little unchanged- it's a pancake move. Keeping in mind, there are different writers, but some writers write the same articles and I question what goes through their mind.

I bring up COD since it's a perfect example. Not because I dislike it or anything (Am tempted to get MW3 for Wii, actually), but it's phony how these folks review games and are total bias.

They are walking contradictions. Maybe even walking pancakes because they flip too much.

That's that.

Can't wait for Skyward Sword.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

Aviator

kkslider5552000 wrote:

no one on this planet cares about Gametrailers reviews

That's not true, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

CanisWolfred

tealovertoma wrote:

And man, some people are really not liking the changes, huh?

There'll always be people like that. I know I was put off by what I've seen so far at first.

EDIT: After watching the review, I'd say most of his problems with the game are legitimate, and I have a feeling that some people here will be disappointed with the overall package. Still, most of the problems he stated are small enough that most people will likely overlook them, myself included.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Link245

Could this game be better than Ocarina of Time? Maybe, just maybe. If it is, this game must be mind-blowing.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

irken004

So I called my local Gamestop about the midnight release of the game...

They aren't having a midnight release.
Untitled

Meta-Rift

Link245 wrote:

Could this game be better than Ocarina of Time? Maybe, just maybe. If it is, this game must be mind-blowing.

It should be blatantly obvious by now that Skyward Sword puts Ocarina of Time to shame.

Meta-Rift

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.