Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 241 to 260 of 1,934

AuthorMessage
hylianhalcyon

hylianhalcyon

241. Posted:

Well that sucks. :(

This game better out-dense Majora's Mask.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

AuthorMessage
mastersworddude

mastersworddude

242. Posted:

Here we all thought a Early 2011 release. It's seems to be a August or October release most likely.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

AuthorMessage
Kid_A

Kid_A

243. Posted:

As long as it makes it out this year, I'll be content. Besides, I'll have Ocarina 3D to hold me off :D

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

244. Posted:

I hope its a July release so we can get to play it all during summer break.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz

245. Posted:

Man, the lack of press coverage/details is kinda making me worry.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

246. Posted:

Xkhaoz wrote:

Man, the lack of press coverage/details is kinda making me worry.

Probably gonna be more info at the Game Developer's Conference or e3

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
romulux

romulux

247. Posted:

now this is something: here's the GDC trailer.
[youtube:49MWuwSxv2c&feature=player_embedded]

the music sounds orchestrated, which is good news. but here's the really good part: listen to it in reverse.
http://soundcloud.com/rawmeatcowboy/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=157292

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

248. Posted:

romulux wrote:

now this is something: here's the GDC trailer.
[youtube:49MWuwSxv2c&feature=player_embedded]

the music sounds orchestrated, which is good news. but here's the really good part: listen to it in reverse.
http://soundcloud.com/rawmeatcowboy/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=157292

Holy craaaaaap.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad

249. Posted:

Did you guys see this in reverse?
Check out this Easter Egg
[youtube:PPWBJ7TV-Xk]

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Kid_A

Kid_A

250. Posted:

That is awesome!
Good find!

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
Wheels2050

Wheels2050

251. Posted:

I don't get it?

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage
Kid_A

Kid_A

252. Posted:

Wheels2050 wrote:

I don't get it?

n00b.
Only kidding. If you're a big Zelda geek you'll get it, but make sure you play it with the sound up ;) That was my initial mistake.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
Wheels2050

Wheels2050

253. Posted:

Oh, OK - that'd be it. I've never played a Zelda game! (well, not for more than a couple of minutes...)

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage
romulux

romulux

254. Posted:

you'd have to play ocarina of time to know it. it's zelda's lullaby, in a different key and reversed.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage
Wheels2050

Wheels2050

255. Posted:

romulux wrote:

you'd have to play ocarina of time to know it. it's zelda's lullaby, in a different key and reversed.

Ah, OK thanks. I'll get around to that soon! (I own it, just haven't had time to play it)

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage
willobee

willobee

256. Posted:

That is probably the best thing in the world.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

257. Posted:

:O . That's cool.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage
romulux

romulux

258. Posted:

not that it's too surprising but orchestral music was just confirmed pretty hard by iwata asks: http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/zelda-ocarina-...

"Yokota: toward the end of summer break, they finally decided to put in orchestral music and I joined the development team.
Iwata: You're sort of the orchestration director for the Legend of Zelda music, aren't you?
Yokota: Yes. I was in charge of the orchestral songs for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as well."

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage
Arcanum

Arcanum

259. Posted:

romulux wrote:

not that it's too surprising but orchestral music was just confirmed pretty hard by iwata asks: http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/zelda-ocarina-...

"Yokota: toward the end of summer break, they finally decided to put in orchestral music and I joined the development team.
Iwata: You're sort of the orchestration director for the Legend of Zelda music, aren't you?
Yokota: Yes. I was in charge of the orchestral songs for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as well."

.....Isn't this for The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D? This should go in the 3DS section of the forums. Still, thats frekkin awesome! but just one eh? I hope they left the rest because OoT's Soundtrack is amazing. ESPECIALLY the forest temple

Edited on by Arcanum

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

AuthorMessage
romulux

romulux

260. Posted:

Arcanum wrote:

This should go in the 3DS section of the forums.

why? they were talking about skyward sword there.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174