Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 1,921 to 1,934 of 1,934

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,921. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

Link's Crossbow training isn't a Zelda game anymore it is a tech demo.

I like to think of it as Wii sports 0.5!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,922. Posted:

Having some trouble. Picked the game back up (beat it over a year ago now) and want to find all the heart pieces and such.
I've been hunting down Goddess Cubes since you can dowse for them, but after finding about 3 that I missed the initial play through, I can't seem to find anymore. The little blue circiles still come out from my sword, so I assume they aren't all gone, but they never speed up or show signs of anything being near by. I have jumped all over all 3 regions, and having picked up anything on that radar. If I do have them all, would the blue circles still show up with the slight beeping? For some reason I thought it went grey when there was no more of that particular item to dowse for.

Also, any tips on finding heart pieces and being able to tell what ones you already have easily when looking at a walk through?? I feel like I keep wanting to play but have been wandering more then anything.

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,923. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

Last I remember I was still on the Ancient Cistern. :P

The Ancient Cistern basement... O_O
SO SCARY, especially at the rope part, and I knew it was coming too!

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

WebHead

1,924. Posted:

I remember this game. I had a blast playing it though. My 1 big complaint is...did I really need to fight the Imprisoned 5 times?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

1,925. Posted:

I just beat the ancient cistern section on my 2nd play through. Playing a second time is much better than playing thru the first time I have found

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

KingOfTheDogs

1,926. Posted:

I'm on my second play through and I totally forgot how to get through lanayru mining facility

Formerly LabradoodleKing and PugKing, now just KingOfTheDogs.

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

1,927. Posted:

High five for SS second play thru :3

Edited on by Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

KingOfTheDogs

1,928. Posted:

Bosses so much harder second play through

Formerly LabradoodleKing and PugKing, now just KingOfTheDogs.

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,929. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

I remember this game. I had a blast playing it though. My 1 big complaint is...did I really need to fight the Imprisoned 5 times?

When I had to fight it for the third time I quit the game and never tried it again. Biggest disappointment of the year imo, especially because of the motion controls but it was an overall let-down.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

1,930. Posted:

I actually bought a used copy of this game quite recently, because I own have a Wii, so I'm only at the second Silent Realm trial at the moment. And man, it's so hard! I'm not very good at that sort of quests...

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

yingyang

1,931. Posted:

Does anyone know how I can return to Skyloft from the temple hylia? I need to to back to skyloft and replenish myself with potions etc but don't know how I can go back to skyloft from the temple hylia. Thanks for suggestions!

yingyang

AuthorMessage

yingyang

1,932. Posted:

yingyang wrote:

Does anyone know how I can return to Skyloft from the temple hylia? I need to to back to skyloft and replenish myself with potions etc but don't know how I can go back to skyloft from the temple hylia. Thanks for suggestions!

yingyang

AuthorMessage

Olaf-symbiote

1,933. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

Five times? You only fight him three times, unless you count the final boss as another Imprisoned battle (which you shouldn't). Unless you weren't literal about the number of times...

Your parlor tricks don't amuse me, boy!
My 3DS FC: 2707-1588-9486
My sister's 3DS FC: 2191-7843-7694

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

1,934. Posted:

Probably a stupid question, but I just started playing this again. I have the patch/glitch-fixing-channel downloaded from the last time I played it, but I've moved it to the SD card to save room on the hard drive and on the Home menu. Will it still work from there, or do I need to move it back onto the system?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083