Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 1,905

citizenerased

Henmii wrote:

"I can save there, I know exactly where you mean..."

I am sure there was at least 1 statue in the water-area where I couldn't save. Because it's under water all the time.

I realise this post is 2 months old, but you can Z-lock save points and use them underwater.

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

HawkeyeWii

Yes just beat the game! Soo Epic! I actually thought Girahim the last time was harder than Demise was. Demise was so tedious and tiring. All you do is shield block and then hit back once or maybe twice... rinse and repeat. Great game, although, not my favorite Zelda.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Ryno

Finally beat Skyward Sword and thought it was a really good game overall. Not as good as A Link to the Past but not many games are. I can move on to Wii U games now.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Ashraf_2003

I'm now at the Eldin volcano and finished the third trial, those trials were tough.

Faerietale

I beat the game!! The hardest part was the getting through the sacred areas and avoiding the guardians. I hit my head on the table many times }8P
So excited to start hero mode, and to finish collections I started but neglected. ^.^

It's Dangerious To Go Alone, Take This
./)/)
(=':')
(,(")(")

NImH

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

Finally beat Skyward Sword and thought it was a really good game overall. Not as good as A Link to the Past but not many games are. I can move on to Wii U games now.

I stopped really comparing the Zelda games when they come out. They're so different from each other now, so I just look for what I call the Zelda Spirit. I ask myself, "does this Zelda feel like a Zelda game or did they travel too far from the source?" The only times I've felt like they went too far were with the offshoot games, Link's Crossbow Training and Four Swords. Skyward Sword is epic on its own merit.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Link's Crossbow training isn't a Zelda game anymore it is a tech demo.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

NImH

CactusJackson wrote:

Hence the failure.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

CactusJackson wrote:

I like to think of it as Wii sports 0.5!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Having some trouble. Picked the game back up (beat it over a year ago now) and want to find all the heart pieces and such.
I've been hunting down Goddess Cubes since you can dowse for them, but after finding about 3 that I missed the initial play through, I can't seem to find anymore. The little blue circiles still come out from my sword, so I assume they aren't all gone, but they never speed up or show signs of anything being near by. I have jumped all over all 3 regions, and having picked up anything on that radar. If I do have them all, would the blue circles still show up with the slight beeping? For some reason I thought it went grey when there was no more of that particular item to dowse for.

Also, any tips on finding heart pieces and being able to tell what ones you already have easily when looking at a walk through?? I feel like I keep wanting to play but have been wandering more then anything.

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

MasterWario

Odnetnin wrote:

Last I remember I was still on the Ancient Cistern.

The Ancient Cistern basement... O_O
SO SCARY, especially at the rope part, and I knew it was coming too!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

WebHead

I remember this game. I had a blast playing it though. My 1 big complaint is...did I really need to fight the Imprisoned 5 times?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

NinChocolate

I just beat the ancient cistern section on my 2nd play through. Playing a second time is much better than playing thru the first time I have found

NinChocolate

Skip_Bayless

I'm on my second play through and I totally forgot how to get through lanayru mining facility

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

Skip_Bayless

Bosses so much harder second play through

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

ITAFTRS

I actually bought a used copy of this game quite recently, because I own have a Wii, so I'm only at the second Silent Realm trial at the moment. And man, it's so hard! I'm not very good at that sort of quests...

ITAFTRS

yingyang

Does anyone know how I can return to Skyloft from the temple hylia? I need to to back to skyloft and replenish myself with potions etc but don't know how I can go back to skyloft from the temple hylia. Thanks for suggestions!

yingyang

yingyang

yingyang wrote:

Does anyone know how I can return to Skyloft from the temple hylia? I need to to back to skyloft and replenish myself with potions etc but don't know how I can go back to skyloft from the temple hylia. Thanks for suggestions!

yingyang

Olaf-symbiote

WebHead wrote:

I remember this game. I had a blast playing it though. My 1 big complaint is...did I really need to fight the Imprisoned 5 times?

Five times? You only fight him three times, unless you count the final boss as another Imprisoned battle (which you shouldn't). Unless you weren't literal about the number of times...

Your parlor tricks don't amuse me, boy!
My 3DS FC: 2707-1588-9486
My sister's 3DS FC: 2191-7843-7694

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.