Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 1,905

Nintenbro

The last time I was able to play, I had just finished the Mining Facility. Would that put me at about 1/3 of the way through TLoZ: Skyward Sword? I was forced to sell my copy awhile ago, but I kept my save file. A couple really awesome friends of mine recently sent me a brand new copy, so I can finally finish this gaming masterpiece. I'm going to wait until I've completed 100% of Xenoblade Chronicles, though. If I try to play both of these at the same time, it will take me forever to finish them.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Nintenbro

Thanks @kkslider, that's what I pretty much figured.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

RyanE

I think I'm at 3-5 hours right now. But that's because I had to take a break from playing for school. But with the summer, I should be able to get through it okay. I don't know if I'll do the sidequests or not. I like to play Zelda games pure on my first playing; no walkthrough or online help. It makes it more fun that way trying to figure out where all the hidden things are.

RyanE

EIectricmastro

Current Playthroughs: Xenoblade Chronicles, Okami, Red Steel 2, Eternal Sonata, SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy IV, Phantasy Star IV, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.

Bassman_Q

^ Haha nice find. I'd like to see a Brentalfloss version, though.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Henmii

I still wonder why there is 1 bird-statue that is totally worthless! There is a bird-statue under water (You know, during that part of the game where you have to meet the waterdragon). I guess Nintendo originally intended to let the place dry up at some point, so that you could save at the statue. But it never happened!

Just something I wondered!

Henmii

Electricmastro

The first Zelda game I ever bought on the very day it was released in America.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Banker-Style

I'll probably replay this at some point,or even do the Hero mode.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

New_3DaSh_XL

Henmii wrote:

I still wonder why there is 1 bird-statue that is totally worthless! There is a bird-statue under water (You know, during that part of the game where you have to meet the waterdragon). I guess Nintendo originally intended to let the place dry up at some point, so that you could save at the statue. But it never happened!

Just something I wondered!

I can save there, I know exactly where you mean...

@A-Hungry-Baker Hero mode?

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Banker-Style

@3Dash It's a bit of spoiler so if you haven't completed the game look away.
You unlock Hero Mode after you complete the main game,Hero Mode is basically like Master Quest in Ocarina of Time 3D.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

CrankyBonesGaming

Tasuki wrote:

iPancakez wrote:

Do you think upgrading my cables from composite to component would make the game look better? I love the art style and I think the game looks great but would they give me better color and a little crisper image?

Yes they would I was playing Skyward Sword when I picked up a new 42 inch LCD TV and component cables and noticed the difference right away. You wont be disappointed when you switch cables.

Same here. I had a 32 inch phat tv then got an 42 inch LCD tv. And composit cable sucked on the lcd, but componen mmmmm component

CrankyBonesGaming

Henmii

"I can save there, I know exactly where you mean..."

I am sure there was at least 1 statue in the water-area where I couldn't save. Because it's under water all the time.

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

HawkeyeWii

Just completed the Hero's song and am now on my way to the last trial. If there was one thing I would want taken out of the game, it would defiantly be those damn things. Reminds of the Hand Chases in the twilight realm towards the end of Twilight Princess.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

turtlelink

Funny, I just came to see when the last person commented here. I need to play this again.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

HawkeyeWii

@DarkKnight
I was just like you, I put off the game for about a year and just now picked it up again and cannot stop playing it! It is so addicting! I am almost the last boss. Hold on Zelda I'm coming!!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.