With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,662. Posted:

SLiM wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

You know I would think by now they would add voice actors to the Zelda series. I mean come one reading text was fine for OoT but this is Skyward Sword.

the baby the baby

Adam Adam

the baby the baby the baby

I just started Metroid: Other M last night. I got a good laugh out of that :)

oh good. Don't take the game super seriously and it's a fairly enjoyable experience.

Anyway, I refuse to allow Zelda games to have voice acting until Nintendo can prove they'll actually get good voice actors. I mean, the Nintendo games that have voice acting are usually below "mediocre anime dub" levels. Of course it doesn't help that literally the game I was playing before Skyward Sword was Chocobo Dungeon, which would be better if it didn't have bad voice acting.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

1,663. Posted:

Better voice actors can only do so much with what they're given. Yoshio Sakamoto's writing was the anchor that dragged down Metroid: Other M. Comparing it to Skyward Sword would be a mistake.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,664. Posted:

well true, but I didn't hate the writing all the time. And the voice acting was usually meh at best then too.

AuthorMessage

MAddogz

1,665. Posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles has amazing voice acting and good dialoge

they did an amazing job with their small budget!!!

MAddogz's Backloggery

Thoughts are free, who can guess them?
They flee by like nocturnal shadows.
No man can know them, no hunter can shoot them,
with powder and lead: Thoughts are free!

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,666. Posted:

HELP! I'M STUCK!

I'm stuck in the Sandship "dungeon". I activated the power generators, and now I can't remember how to get to the engine room. I saved my file at the bird statue outside the boss door, and the Timeshift Stones are active (the ship is currently in the "past").

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,667. Posted:

go to that hallway with the four doors and in one of those rooms should be two windows to go through. The left window goes to the room you are talking about I think.

Or if you're talking about something else...I have no idea.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,668. Posted:

@kkslider5552000

That's it, but I beat that dungeon already. That boss was so easy! I also just finshed the Silent Realm at Edlin Volcano, so now I need to reach the next temple.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,669. Posted:

remember to look behind bird statues in the next dungeon

all I'll say

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

1,670. Posted:

This is what I say about this zelda game and all the others.

Untitled

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

ZeldaFan101

1,671. Posted:

That dude wanted me to go up to the roof at the start of the game and pick up the cat Mia and I wanted to see if I could drop it from the edge of the roof and I tried and it fell down the skies
What do I do now?

ZeldaFan101

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

1,672. Posted:

ZeldaFan101 wrote:

That dude wanted me to go up to the roof at the start of the game and pick up the cat Mia and I wanted to see if I could drop it from the edge of the roof and I tried and it fell down the skies
What do I do now?

Restart the game. The cat will be back i think.

Catbugloggery (ded)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,673. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

You know I would think by now they would add voice actors to the Zelda series. I mean come one reading text was fine for OoT but this is Skyward Sword.

Once Nintendo can convince me they can do it right then I wouldn't mind. However have you heard pits voice in the new kid Icarus! That will be the most annoying voice to come out of Nintendo in a long time!

On a side note if they did voice this cast the voice I would pick for groose would be Kuwabara from the YuYu Hakusho series! Same red head dumb character that turns out to be really cool in the end!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Late

1,674. Posted:

ZeldaFan101 wrote:

What do I do now?

The cats fly back to their places. I dropped it too and few second later I saw it flying back.

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

JustAnotherUser

1,675. Posted:

I would be fine with voice acting... if it was in Hylian.

JustAnotherUser

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

1,676. Posted:

JarvanZheitk wrote:

I would be fine with voice acting... if it was in Hylian.

I heard that the zelda team is thinking about voice acting. I'd be fine with it as long as they keep Link quiet!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,677. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

However have you heard pits voice in the new kid Icarus!

I get why people are annoyed at this but surprisingly I'm not. Maybe because I like the voice actor, maybe because I love semi-intentional cheesey throwbacks to shows I watched as a kid and other stuff like it (which is what the story reminds me of in this game, a silly yet somehow epic Saturday Morning cartoon). It's like the Sonic Adventure games or even Star Fox 64 (I doubt it will beat that level of awesome though), it's classic so bad it's good.

But again, the only voice acting I like outside of those chosen from developers Nintendo happens to own (see: Prime 3) is apparently so bad it's good so the point still stands. And admittedly, although I hate being THAT guy, the japanese voice acting will blatantly be better, mainly because Pit is voiced by the awesome Minami Takayama, who kinda voices the main character in my favorite anime ever.

Also, Pit's voice was originally going to be James Arnold Taylor, who I hate.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

pixelman

1,678. Posted:

Just dropping in and right out 'cause I don't want to see any spoilers, but this game is incredible. Like... it's the perfect adventure game. It has some awesome brain teasers but I haven't had to look up a guide yet, and I've since promised myself not to do so.

Also the bomb bowling controls are fine. You guys are wimps.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,679. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Nah. I love the game, but the bomb bowling controls are very imperfect. They've caused me to die in the middle of a boss battle, exploded in my hands, and complicated what could be a simple, easy action by refusing to utilize button presses.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

pixelman

1,680. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Nah. I love the game, but the bomb bowling controls are very imperfect. They've caused me to die in the middle of a boss battle, exploded in my hands, and complicated what could be a simple, easy action by refusing to utilize button presses.

If you're really only as far as I am (like on BL), then there hasn't been a boss battle that required those so far. :P

You just lower your remote and swing forward, lol. I've not had a single case where they didn't go where I wanted them. I guess I just have skills. Or you don't. >:3

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy