Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 1,641 to 1,660 of 1,934

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,641. Posted:

Really awesome game, except for the hide and seek parts that you have to dowse for... It's not too bad, but seriously, it can be rather annoying. Also I love how I'm "late" on the second dungeon, I'm sorry, but did you have a massive boulder come running after you? I think not...

But it's pretty good, just have to power up my sword and turn into the epicness that is /spoiler. ;)

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,642. Posted:

I got Skyward Sword for Christmas and played it then and today. Need I say that it's epic?

I'm glad that I don't have to roll everywhere to get around, and the characters are a real doozy to interact with. One of my favorite moments so far was when I met with the excited shopowner in the Bazaar who really wants you to buy his products. I wanted to get a wooden shield, but when I saw the price, I declined. He gave me a dark look before he switched back to his happy self, and it was really funny. I didn't have the rupees to buy the sheild anyway, so I couldn't have gotten it at that moment.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,643. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

It only takes an hour to get through Skyloft and down to Faron Woods. It's interesting that you guys would say it's slow at first. Later in the game, the story dries up and nothing eventful happens between dungeons for a long time. That's the slow part.

They were talking about gameplay. There's more story vs. gameplay in nearly every other Zelda.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,644. Posted:

@Tasuki Just send that code here cruston7@g ....

Also I hope you have a component cable for your new HD TV. It really makes a difference.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,645. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

@Tasuki Just send that code here cruston7@g ....

Also I hope you have a component cable for your new HD TV. It really makes a difference.

Will do and yes I did.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

voulg160

1,646. Posted:

alright ive got a problem got this game yesterday im up to the wing ceremony where we have to catch the bird the problem is my bloody bird wont fly up he drops like a dead wait

Edited on by voulg160

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,647. Posted:

voulg160 wrote:

alright ive got a problem got this game yesterday im up to the wing ceremony where we have to catch the bird the problem is my bloody bird wont fly up he drops like a dead wait

I had this problem for while you have to shake the Wiimote to get it to go higher.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,648. Posted:

voulg160 wrote:

Flick the Wii Remote up to fly higher. And pay attention to this icon on the left side of the screen:

Untitled

It shows how high you are in the sky. And to steer the bird, just tilt the Wii Remote.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,649. Posted:

Well this sucks... I have to pick up tears while not being struck by guardians...

It's like Twilight Princess' tears and Phantom Hourglasses never ending temple of the ocean king had a baby. And I hate this baby!

Give me Ganondorf, give me a maze, give me a massive boss, give me anything, but don't give me this! D:

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

SLiM

1,650. Posted:

xDemon720x wrote:

Well this sucks... I have to pick up tears while not being struck by guardians...

It's like Twilight Princess' tears and Phantom Hourglasses never ending temple of the ocean king had a baby. And I hate this baby!

Give me Ganondorf, give me a maze, give me a massive boss, give me anything, but don't give me this! D:

It's not nearly as bad as Phantom Hourglass. Usually if you get struck down, you will complete the trial on your next try. With great challenge there is a great sense of accomplishment :)

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7489-4974
NNID: SLiM33

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

1,651. Posted:

I agree.
Spoiler Alert!
Right now I'm kind of sulking about hero mode. Just found out that the dungeons aren't different as of Master quest. I kinda knew that they wouldn't do it but I was hoping that they would. I mean I'm still gonna play it just not with all the excitement. At least its more challenging with the no heart plant and stuff. This is still the Best Zelda I have ever played though. I hope Nintendo announces another Zelda game at E3 but I doubt that.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage

Terave

1,652. Posted:

I'm just before going into the final battle. The cut scenes and action before is just really good, maybe the best out of the whole game. But first: Side-quests and preparations!

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,653. Posted:

It's not too bad, but dam... you can't even be sneaky, move out of that protective barrier and they're instantly running after you until you pick up a tear.

I nearly got away the first time, but the clever somehow hit me... gonna have to get through these 3 trials sooner or later, sigh.

Edited on by theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,654. Posted:

xDemon720x wrote:

It's not too bad, but dam... you can't even be sneaky, move out of that protective barrier and they're instantly running after you until you pick up a tear.

I nearly got away the first time, but the clever ass somehow hit me... gonna have to get through these 3 trials sooner or later, sigh.

The Silent Realms actually pretty easy once you figure out where everything is on the map. I just run around collecting light orbs so those yellow lights appear, showing me where the tears are.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,655. Posted:

This is what Zelda: Skyward Sword would look like if it was m...

How cool is that?!

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,656. Posted:

You know I would think by now they would add voice actors to the Zelda series. I mean come one reading text was fine for OoT but this is Skyward Sword.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,657. Posted:

You know I would think by now they would think its a design choice rather then "getting with the times".

Just like Hori choose to stuck with Turn Based gameplay for Dragon Quest 9. Despite a lot of people thinking it's outdated.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,658. Posted:

Another great article. Contains spoilers. Beware!

Comparing Skyward Sword: Core Gameplay

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,659. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

You know I would think by now they would add voice actors to the Zelda series. I mean come one reading text was fine for OoT but this is Skyward Sword.

the baby the baby

Adam Adam

the baby the baby the baby

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

SLiM

1,660. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

the baby the baby

Adam Adam

the baby the baby the baby

I just started Metroid: Other M last night. I got a good laugh out of that :)

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7489-4974
NNID: SLiM33