Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 1,905

kkslider5552000

go to that hallway with the four doors and in one of those rooms should be two windows to go through. The left window goes to the room you are talking about I think.

Or if you're talking about something else...I have no idea.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

LordTendoboy

@kkslider5552000

That's it, but I beat that dungeon already. That boss was so easy! I also just finshed the Silent Realm at Edlin Volcano, so now I need to reach the next temple.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

ZeldaFan101

That dude wanted me to go up to the roof at the start of the game and pick up the cat Mia and I wanted to see if I could drop it from the edge of the roof and I tried and it fell down the skies
What do I do now?

ZeldaFan101

CorporalPegasus

ZeldaFan101 wrote:

That dude wanted me to go up to the roof at the start of the game and pick up the cat Mia and I wanted to see if I could drop it from the edge of the roof and I tried and it fell down the skies
What do I do now?

Restart the game. The cat will be back i think.

IGOR!

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

You know I would think by now they would add voice actors to the Zelda series. I mean come one reading text was fine for OoT but this is Skyward Sword.

Once Nintendo can convince me they can do it right then I wouldn't mind. However have you heard pits voice in the new kid Icarus! That will be the most annoying voice to come out of Nintendo in a long time!

On a side note if they did voice this cast the voice I would pick for groose would be Kuwabara from the YuYu Hakusho series! Same red head dumb character that turns out to be really cool in the end!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Late

ZeldaFan101 wrote:

What do I do now?

The cats fly back to their places. I dropped it too and few second later I saw it flying back.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

JustAnotherUser

I would be fine with voice acting... if it was in Hylian.

JustAnotherUser

Nintendo6400

JarvanZheitk wrote:

I would be fine with voice acting... if it was in Hylian.

I heard that the zelda team is thinking about voice acting. I'd be fine with it as long as they keep Link quiet!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

kkslider5552000

Tech101 wrote:

However have you heard pits voice in the new kid Icarus!

I get why people are annoyed at this but surprisingly I'm not. Maybe because I like the voice actor, maybe because I love semi-intentional cheesey throwbacks to shows I watched as a kid and other stuff like it (which is what the story reminds me of in this game, a silly yet somehow epic Saturday Morning cartoon). It's like the Sonic Adventure games or even Star Fox 64 (I doubt it will beat that level of awesome though), it's classic so bad it's good.

But again, the only voice acting I like outside of those chosen from developers Nintendo happens to own (see: Prime 3) is apparently so bad it's good so the point still stands. And admittedly, although I hate being THAT guy, the japanese voice acting will blatantly be better, mainly because Pit is voiced by the awesome Minami Takayama, who kinda voices the main character in my favorite anime ever.

Also, Pit's voice was originally going to be James Arnold Taylor, who I hate.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

retired_account

Just dropping in and right out 'cause I don't want to see any spoilers, but this game is incredible. Like... it's the perfect adventure game. It has some awesome brain teasers but I haven't had to look up a guide yet, and I've since promised myself not to do so.

Also the bomb bowling controls are fine. You guys are wimps.

retired_account

Odnetnin

pixelman wrote:

Nah. I love the game, but the bomb bowling controls are very imperfect. They've caused me to die in the middle of a boss battle, exploded in my hands, and complicated what could be a simple, easy action by refusing to utilize button presses.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

retired_account

Oddy wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Nah. I love the game, but the bomb bowling controls are very imperfect. They've caused me to die in the middle of a boss battle, exploded in my hands, and complicated what could be a simple, easy action by refusing to utilize button presses.

If you're really only as far as I am (like on BL), then there hasn't been a boss battle that required those so far.

You just lower your remote and swing forward, lol. I've not had a single case where they didn't go where I wanted them. I guess I just have skills. Or you don't. >:3

retired_account

Tasuki

Ok I might be asking this a bit early but where do you get the stuff to upgrade your shield from? I dont like this crappy wooden shield I want me a metal one ASAP.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

zezhyrule

@Tasuki: You can buy an Iron Shield after you beat the first temple. You can upgrade it at the guy who upgrades things... or whatever... He'll give you a list of needed items.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Joeynator3000

lol, crappy wooden shield...you're gonna be wanting to change your mind soon.

And about the bomb bowling/throwing, I've never had any issues with it...except during that last temple. (or the temple before that, can't remember...) Where you have to PERFECTLY throw it in this tunnel thing to cause a stupid pillar/wall/whatever thing to fall. >_>
Can't remember how many bombs were wasted in that room...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tasuki

zezzy wrote:

@Tasuki: You can buy an Iron Shield after you beat the first temple. You can upgrade it at the guy who upgrades things... or whatever... He'll give you a list of needed items.

Ah yeah I saw that you can upgrade the sheild but I was wondering where do I get the items to upgrade it?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

zezhyrule

Tasuki wrote:

Ah yeah I saw that you can upgrade the sheild but I was wondering where do I get the items to upgrade it?

It depends on what you need. They're not all found at the same place. If you want to you can look up a guide or something to see where to get certain items, if there's such a thing. I'm not too sure myself.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.