Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 1,934

kkslider5552000

spoilers:
the music for the trials should just replace the actual music for those areas.

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

shingi_70

I lol'd at the comments. Who doesn't know who deadmau5 is. (granted older and younger people)

He also has a mincraft tattoo.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Crystalking18

Major Spoilers!!!

I just finished the game and the entire fight with Ghirahim the last time was the best boss fight out of any Zelda game. Charging down the hill with hundreds of Bokoblins charging up is one of my favorite Zelda moments ever. Plus the final boss was probably the hardest boss fight out of any Zelda game ever. Most memorable bosses to me: Scaldera, Koloktos, Tentalus, and Ghirahim Round 3

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

k8sMum

shingi_70 wrote:

Wizzrobe wrote:

Shigeru Miyamoto Autographed Tattoo
I LOL'ed.

I lol'd at the comments. Who doesn't know who deadmau5 is. (granted older and younger people)

He also has a mincraft tattoo.

sorry, but i'm lots older than most here and i love deadmau5. i had changed my avatar a couple days before i saw the posts about his tattoo. pretty cool.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

theblackdragon

Kid_A wrote:

ocarinaoftime wrote:

I like this games music... This too me is right up there with ocarina of time in zelda greatness....i can see why this game got a 10 on alot of reviews....


Oh, ocarinaoftime! How your comedy tickles me, so! My sides are splitting with laughter at the quality of your trolling!

i'm assuming i missed something?

also, re: the deadmau5 tattoo — i would do that in an effing heartbeat. lucky guy!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Odnetnin

@TBD I'll let Kid_A answer himself, but I'm assuming the joke is that the user's name is "ocarinaoftime", judging by the way he wrote it.

So, this game has hilarious and amazing writing that does as many wonders for realizing the game world as the small, sublime details such as the heart with an arrow through it next to a drawing of Pipit found upon close inspection of Karane's diary (don't judge me!). I see myself spending forever with this game.

zezhyrule

Oddy wrote:

@TBD I'll let Kid_A answer himself

Wow, thank you for letting him!

You know what, I think I'll give my permission to let him answer as well. You're welcome Kid_A

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake:...

Kid_A

ocarinaoftime wrote:

This game has lots of side quest...i luv this game...

ocarinaoftime wrote:

Not to ruin the game for abyone but i just got my third triforce song and 80 crystals witch the guy is now human night is peaceful... Im going to hate to go to the desert right now...im having so much fun out of this game....

ocarinaoftime wrote:

I like this games music... This too me is right up there with ocarina of time in zelda greatness....i can see why this game got a 10 on alot of reviews....

His name is ocarinaoftime. His sig is ocarina of time. Ladies and gentlemen: trolling.

Edited on by Kid_A

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

k8sMum

Kid_A wrote:

ocarinaoftime wrote:

This game has lots of side quest...i luv this game...

ocarinaoftime wrote:

Not to ruin the game for abyone but i just got my third triforce song and 80 crystals witch the guy is now human night is peaceful... Im going to hate to go to the desert right now...im having so much fun out of this game....

ocarinaoftime wrote:

I like this games music... This too me is right up there with ocarina of time in zelda greatness....i can see why this game got a 10 on alot of reviews....

His name is ocarinaoftime. His sig is ocarina of time. Ladies and gentlemen: trolling.

it's late here and i am tired, but i still don't get why he's a troll. that usually entails snarky remarks, trouble starting etc. i must be particularly dense tonite.

Edited on by k8sMum

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

KaiserGX

I just saw him talking about the game... is there something I missed on another thread?

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Gamesake

Kid_A wrote:

That dash button seriously is a game changer. It's going to be tough to replay the other 3D Zeldas after this.

I guess you don't roll around much anymore, but that stamina gauge was a pain. I wish they'd just get rid of stamina altogether, since there was always loads of stamina fruit planted everywhere. Then at least I could run where I wanted instead of having to zigzag from one piece of fruit to the next. There would be less clutter on the screen too.

...in my pants.

zezhyrule

Oddy wrote:

zezzy wrote:

Oddy wrote:

@TBD I'll let Kid_A answer himself

Wow, thank you for letting him!

You know what, I think I'll give my permission to let him answer as well. You're welcome Kid_A

...OK, that was just my nice way of saying "you're not asking me but I think I know the answer."

Thank you, I know I was being nice

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake:...

Kid_A

I don't want to dwell on this trolling business anymore. It's just going to start trouble.

@Gamesake
Clutter? The only area where you had to run from one piece of fruit to the next was the Sealed Grounds. Other areas just had a few fruits here and there, save for a few puzzle sections on vines and in caves where you really had to plan your route. If you go back and play Twilight Princess (which I'm doing now) I think you'll find it's kind of annoying to slowly climb up any ledge above waist level instead of just quickly dashing up it.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

LordTendoboy

Regarding the Skyward Sword game-breaking bug:
I did the Faron Woods part first and got the Water Dragon Scale, and now I'm at Lanayru Desert. Did I do the events wrong? I followed the directions Fi gave me.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[strong]PSN ID...

JGMR

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Regarding the Skyward Sword game-breaking bug:
I did the Faron Woods part first and got the Water Dragon Scale, and now I'm at Lanayru Desert. Did I do the events wrong? I followed the directions Fi gave me.

You're doing O.K. The bug takes place at a much later stadium...

With kind regards,

JGMR

Megumi_Sagano

spoilers
...I'm kinda afraid on how I'm gonna get passed Tentalus in Hero Mode now, lol. (mainly the last phase. xD)
/spoilers

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Gamesake

Gamesake wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

That dash button seriously is a game changer. It's going to be tough to replay the other 3D Zeldas after this.

I guess you don't roll around much anymore, but that stamina gauge was a pain. I wish they'd just get rid of stamina altogether, since there was always loads of stamina fruit planted everywhere. Then at least I could run where I wanted instead of having to zigzag from one piece of fruit to the next. There would be less clutter on the screen too.

Kid_A wrote:

@Gamesake
Clutter?

Yes. There's a green stamina circle almost constantly adjacent to Link on screen thoughout the game. I could have managed without that.

Kid_A wrote:

The only area where you had to run from one piece of fruit to the next was the Sealed Grounds.

And all around Skyloft, and after the ramps in Faron Woods. Stamina fruit is everywhere in the game. Whenever I needed it, fruit was nearby. Why have limited stamina, if the game's just going to circumvent it with stamina fruit?

Kid_A wrote:

Other areas just had a few fruits here and there, save for a few puzzle sections on vines and in caves where you really had to plan your route.

I did have to plan my route through the quicksands of the Lanayru Desert map, but even then, it was just the Southwest area where I wasn't given enough stamina to run straight through it to my destination. More areas like that would have made Link's stamina more interesting. Mostly, stamina was just an unnecessary annoyance.

...in my pants.

Spoony_Tech

I disagree with the stamina issue. I think they should've taken it one step further. The more weight you carry the more it depletes. They could off set this by having a Pegasus shoe quest or something but I like how its more realistic! Give me more realism next time as well!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic