Showing 1,521 to 1,540 of 1,935

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,521. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

It's hard to say which is better, TP or SS.

I'm going the easy way out and give both of them a 10/10 because they were simply worth their money and exciting to play from beginning to end with great puzzles, graphics and soundtrack.

I don't have any big problems with any of them two.

I'll still put The Wind Waker and Majora's Mask above them though. :P

I tried to get into Majora's Mask, but the whole game just didn't feel like a Zelda game to me. The concept of "changing masks to transform into different characters", and the 3 day time limit, really turned me off from finishing the game. The Great Bay Temple was tedious and confusing, more-so than Ocarina of Time's Water Temple. The furthest I got was the Stone Tower, and then I just gave up. And I know I'll get flamed for this, but most of the music in Majora's Mask was terrible.

So for me, my favorite 3D Zelda's are:
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time (I've beaten it over 10 times, and it's incredibly easy now, but I still love it)
Skyward Sword
Wind Waker (the furthest I got was the "search for the Triforce pieces" mission, but I loved every minute of the game)

Majora's Mask was by far the superior to OoT, better graphics, better story, and better and more varied gameplay, the different masks added a lot of different strategies to the mix, for so many different enemies there were different ways to take them down with different masks on. While I'm rather ambiguous about the music, it wasn't bad, just different, and I did like the Termina Field theme a lot. And idk how the Great Bay Temple was confusing, I found it rather straightforward, though I didn't like the Stone Tower as much I'll concede (however its boss battle was incredible). As for Wind Waker, if you say it's one of your favourites, finish it already, the end of the game is great

I can't finish Wind Waker. I bought the game used from GameStop years ago, and the GameCube I owned back then wouldn't read the disc very well. So I returned the game and console and got my money back.

...you realize you could have just played the game on your Wii and finished it on there using the same memory card?

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,522. Posted:

spoilers:
the music for the trials should just replace the actual music for those areas.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,523. Posted:

Shigeru Miyamoto Autographed Tattoo
I LOL'ed.

Edited on by JGMR

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,524. Posted:

I lol'd at the comments. Who doesn't know who deadmau5 is. (granted older and younger people)

He also has a mincraft tattoo.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Crystalking18

1,525. Posted:

Major Spoilers!!!

I just finished the game and the entire fight with Ghirahim the last time was the best boss fight out of any Zelda game. Charging down the hill with hundreds of Bokoblins charging up is one of my favorite Zelda moments ever. Plus the final boss was probably the hardest boss fight out of any Zelda game ever. Most memorable bosses to me: Scaldera, Koloktos, Tentalus, and Ghirahim Round 3

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

1,526. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Wizzrobe wrote:

Shigeru Miyamoto Autographed Tattoo
I LOL'ed.

I lol'd at the comments. Who doesn't know who deadmau5 is. (granted older and younger people)

He also has a mincraft tattoo.

sorry, but i'm lots older than most here and i love deadmau5. :-) i had changed my avatar a couple days before i saw the posts about his tattoo. pretty cool.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,527. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

ocarinaoftime wrote:

I like this games music... This too me is right up there with ocarina of time in zelda greatness....i can see why this game got a 10 on alot of reviews....

:D :D :D
Oh, ocarinaoftime! How your comedy tickles me, so! My sides are splitting with laughter at the quality of your trolling!

i'm assuming i missed something?

also, re: the deadmau5 tattoo — i would do that in an effing heartbeat. lucky guy!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,528. Posted:

@TBD I'll let Kid_A answer himself, but I'm assuming the joke is that the user's name is "ocarinaoftime", judging by the way he wrote it.

So, this game has hilarious and amazing writing that does as many wonders for realizing the game world as the small, sublime details such as the heart with an arrow through it next to a drawing of Pipit found upon close inspection of Karane's diary (don't judge me!). I see myself spending forever with this game.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

1,529. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

@TBD I'll let Kid_A answer himself

Wow, thank you for letting him! :)

You know what, I think I'll give my permission to let him answer as well. You're welcome Kid_A :)

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

1,530. Posted:

ocarinaoftime wrote:

This game has lots of side quest...i luv this game...

ocarinaoftime wrote:

Not to ruin the game for abyone but i just got my third triforce song and 80 crystals witch the guy is now human night is peaceful... Im going to hate to go to the desert right now...im having so much fun out of this game....

ocarinaoftime wrote:

I like this games music... This too me is right up there with ocarina of time in zelda greatness....i can see why this game got a 10 on alot of reviews....

His name is ocarinaoftime. His sig is ocarina of time. Ladies and gentlemen: trolling.

Edited on by Kid_A

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

1,531. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

ocarinaoftime wrote:

This game has lots of side quest...i luv this game...

ocarinaoftime wrote:

Not to ruin the game for abyone but i just got my third triforce song and 80 crystals witch the guy is now human night is peaceful... Im going to hate to go to the desert right now...im having so much fun out of this game....

ocarinaoftime wrote:

His name is ocarinaoftime. His sig is ocarina of time. Ladies and gentlemen: trolling.

it's late here and i am tired, but i still don't get why he's a troll. that usually entails snarky remarks, trouble starting etc. i must be particularly dense tonite.

Edited on by k8sMum

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,532. Posted:

I just saw him talking about the game... is there something I missed on another thread?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,533. Posted:

zezzy wrote:

Oddy wrote:

You know what, I think I'll give my permission to let him answer as well. You're welcome Kid_A :)

...OK, that was just my nice way of saying "you're not asking me but I think I know the answer."

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

1,534. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

That dash button seriously is a game changer. It's going to be tough to replay the other 3D Zeldas after this.

I guess you don't roll around much anymore, but that stamina gauge was a pain. I wish they'd just get rid of stamina altogether, since there was always loads of stamina fruit planted everywhere. Then at least I could run where I wanted instead of having to zigzag from one piece of fruit to the next. There would be less clutter on the screen too.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

1,535. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

zezzy wrote:

Oddy wrote:

...OK, that was just my nice way of saying "you're not asking me but I think I know the answer."

Thank you, I know I was being nice :)

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

1,536. Posted:

I don't want to dwell on this trolling business anymore. It's just going to start trouble.

@Gamesake
Clutter? The only area where you had to run from one piece of fruit to the next was the Sealed Grounds. Other areas just had a few fruits here and there, save for a few puzzle sections on vines and in caves where you really had to plan your route. If you go back and play Twilight Princess (which I'm doing now) I think you'll find it's kind of annoying to slowly climb up any ledge above waist level instead of just quickly dashing up it.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,537. Posted:

Regarding the Skyward Sword game-breaking bug:
I did the Faron Woods part first and got the Water Dragon Scale, and now I'm at Lanayru Desert. Did I do the events wrong? I followed the directions Fi gave me.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,538. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Regarding the Skyward Sword game-breaking bug:
I did the Faron Woods part first and got the Water Dragon Scale, and now I'm at Lanayru Desert. Did I do the events wrong? I followed the directions Fi gave me.

You're doing O.K. ;) The bug takes place at a much later stadium...

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,539. Posted:

spoilers
...I'm kinda afraid on how I'm gonna get passed Tentalus in Hero Mode now, lol. (mainly the last phase. xD)
/spoilers

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

1,540. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

That dash button seriously is a game changer. It's going to be tough to replay the other 3D Zeldas after this.

I guess you don't roll around much anymore, but that stamina gauge was a pain. I wish they'd just get rid of stamina altogether, since there was always loads of stamina fruit planted everywhere. Then at least I could run where I wanted instead of having to zigzag from one piece of fruit to the next. There would be less clutter on the screen too.

Kid_A wrote:

@Gamesake
Clutter?

Yes. There's a green stamina circle almost constantly adjacent to Link on screen thoughout the game. I could have managed without that.

Kid_A wrote:

The only area where you had to run from one piece of fruit to the next was the Sealed Grounds.

And all around Skyloft, and after the ramps in Faron Woods. Stamina fruit is everywhere in the game. Whenever I needed it, fruit was nearby. Why have limited stamina, if the game's just going to circumvent it with stamina fruit?

Kid_A wrote:

Other areas just had a few fruits here and there, save for a few puzzle sections on vines and in caves where you really had to plan your route.

I did have to plan my route through the quicksands of the Lanayru Desert map, but even then, it was just the Southwest area where I wasn't given enough stamina to run straight through it to my destination. More areas like that would have made Link's stamina more interesting. Mostly, stamina was just an unnecessary annoyance.

...in my pants.