Forums

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,905

theblackdragon

Kid_A wrote:

ocarinaoftime wrote:

I like this games music... This too me is right up there with ocarina of time in zelda greatness....i can see why this game got a 10 on alot of reviews....

Oh, ocarinaoftime! How your comedy tickles me, so! My sides are splitting with laughter at the quality of your trolling!

i'm assuming i missed something?

also, re: the deadmau5 tattoo — i would do that in an effing heartbeat. lucky guy!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Odnetnin

@TBD I'll let Kid_A answer himself, but I'm assuming the joke is that the user's name is "ocarinaoftime", judging by the way he wrote it.

So, this game has hilarious and amazing writing that does as many wonders for realizing the game world as the small, sublime details such as the heart with an arrow through it next to a drawing of Pipit found upon close inspection of Karane's diary (don't judge me!). I see myself spending forever with this game.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Kid_A

ocarinaoftime wrote:

This game has lots of side quest...i luv this game...

ocarinaoftime wrote:

Not to ruin the game for abyone but i just got my third triforce song and 80 crystals witch the guy is now human night is peaceful... Im going to hate to go to the desert right now...im having so much fun out of this game....

ocarinaoftime wrote:

I like this games music... This too me is right up there with ocarina of time in zelda greatness....i can see why this game got a 10 on alot of reviews....

His name is ocarinaoftime. His sig is ocarina of time. Ladies and gentlemen: trolling.

Edited on by Kid_A

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

k8sMum

Kid_A wrote:

ocarinaoftime wrote:

This game has lots of side quest...i luv this game...

ocarinaoftime wrote:

Not to ruin the game for abyone but i just got my third triforce song and 80 crystals witch the guy is now human night is peaceful... Im going to hate to go to the desert right now...im having so much fun out of this game....

ocarinaoftime wrote:

His name is ocarinaoftime. His sig is ocarina of time. Ladies and gentlemen: trolling.

it's late here and i am tired, but i still don't get why he's a troll. that usually entails snarky remarks, trouble starting etc. i must be particularly dense tonite.

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Gamesake

Kid_A wrote:

That dash button seriously is a game changer. It's going to be tough to replay the other 3D Zeldas after this.

I guess you don't roll around much anymore, but that stamina gauge was a pain. I wish they'd just get rid of stamina altogether, since there was always loads of stamina fruit planted everywhere. Then at least I could run where I wanted instead of having to zigzag from one piece of fruit to the next. There would be less clutter on the screen too.

...in my pants.

zezhyrule

Oddy wrote:

zezzy wrote:

Oddy wrote:

@TBD I'll let Kid_A answer himself

Wow, thank you for letting him!

You know what, I think I'll give my permission to let him answer as well. You're welcome Kid_A

...OK, that was just my nice way of saying "you're not asking me but I think I know the answer."

Thank you, I know I was being nice

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Kid_A

I don't want to dwell on this trolling business anymore. It's just going to start trouble.

@Gamesake
Clutter? The only area where you had to run from one piece of fruit to the next was the Sealed Grounds. Other areas just had a few fruits here and there, save for a few puzzle sections on vines and in caves where you really had to plan your route. If you go back and play Twilight Princess (which I'm doing now) I think you'll find it's kind of annoying to slowly climb up any ledge above waist level instead of just quickly dashing up it.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

LordTendoboy

Regarding the Skyward Sword game-breaking bug:
I did the Faron Woods part first and got the Water Dragon Scale, and now I'm at Lanayru Desert. Did I do the events wrong? I followed the directions Fi gave me.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

JGMR

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Regarding the Skyward Sword game-breaking bug:
I did the Faron Woods part first and got the Water Dragon Scale, and now I'm at Lanayru Desert. Did I do the events wrong? I followed the directions Fi gave me.

You're doing O.K. The bug takes place at a much later stadium...

With kind regards,

JGMR

Joeynator3000

spoilers
...I'm kinda afraid on how I'm gonna get passed Tentalus in Hero Mode now, lol. (mainly the last phase. xD)
/spoilers

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Gamesake

Gamesake wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

That dash button seriously is a game changer. It's going to be tough to replay the other 3D Zeldas after this.

I guess you don't roll around much anymore, but that stamina gauge was a pain. I wish they'd just get rid of stamina altogether, since there was always loads of stamina fruit planted everywhere. Then at least I could run where I wanted instead of having to zigzag from one piece of fruit to the next. There would be less clutter on the screen too.

Kid_A wrote:

@Gamesake
Clutter?

Yes. There's a green stamina circle almost constantly adjacent to Link on screen thoughout the game. I could have managed without that.

Kid_A wrote:

The only area where you had to run from one piece of fruit to the next was the Sealed Grounds.

And all around Skyloft, and after the ramps in Faron Woods. Stamina fruit is everywhere in the game. Whenever I needed it, fruit was nearby. Why have limited stamina, if the game's just going to circumvent it with stamina fruit?

Kid_A wrote:

Other areas just had a few fruits here and there, save for a few puzzle sections on vines and in caves where you really had to plan your route.

I did have to plan my route through the quicksands of the Lanayru Desert map, but even then, it was just the Southwest area where I wasn't given enough stamina to run straight through it to my destination. More areas like that would have made Link's stamina more interesting. Mostly, stamina was just an unnecessary annoyance.

...in my pants.

Spoony_Tech

I disagree with the stamina issue. I think they should've taken it one step further. The more weight you carry the more it depletes. They could off set this by having a Pegasus shoe quest or something but I like how its more realistic! Give me more realism next time as well!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Terave

I think they did a good job adding a stamina bar and adventure pouches. It makes it more realistic, which is good for this time.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

edhe

I've had another go on Twilight Princess, and the controls pale in comparison to the controls in this game - despite how little room I have in my bedroom to play it properly.

I had my first try at the Guardian sections (where you have to collect those droplets), and I must say they are absolutely terrifying! One time, I collected all the droplets, and forgot where I was supposed to go. I accidentally stepped into a pool of water, summoning the guardians, and I had to sprint HALFWAY ACROSS THE MAP, lethal metal buggers in hot pursuit until I found the goal, and finally completed it. And on my second try. I feel this is going to give me a right headache on future levels...

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

SilentJ

Loving the game so far but I could definitely do without the stamina gauge. It's so annoying.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Blaze

SPOLIERS Just beat Tentulas and am off to Eldin Volcano to retrieve the final Sword Upgrading thing. Can't wait! SPOILERS END

Also, how many hours have people put in? So far I've had 26 hours.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

Link79

My first playthrough took nearly 70 hours. I screwed around alot though.
Then I fired up Hero mode and once that's done I'll be burnt out on this game for a while.
Then I'll be bored and depressed because my new game is over with.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.