Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,934

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

1,441. Posted:

So I beat the game! Though the ending could have been better. But the last boss was Sick! :O Can we please have him back in a future Zelda? :D

SPOILER!

and why did Zelda and Link Not kiss or at least hold hands or hug at the end? I mean, after building up that relationship at the begining you would have at least expected something lol. oh and anyone who didn't figure out that certain old person was Impa before the last scene, I feel sorry for you haha.

END SPOILER!

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,442. Posted:

bonesy91 wrote:

Can we please have him back in a future Zelda? :D

The 'future' Zelda is Ocarina Of Time ;p (it's the direct sequel)

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

1,443. Posted:

90s_Gamer wrote:

bonesy91 wrote:

lol I know! :P I mean like further down the long never-ending confusing timeline that is Zelda.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,444. Posted:

bonesy91 wrote:

90s_Gamer wrote:

bonesy91 wrote:

lol I know! :P I mean like further down the long never-ending confusing timeline that is Zelda.

He's been vanquished as of the end of SS, defeated and forever imprisoned in the Master Sword in the past, and destroyed by the Triforce's power in the present, also proving his 'death' is his hatred's reincarnation as Ganondorf, really the only way to have him in another game would for it to be a prequel to SS

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

1,445. Posted:

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

defeated and forever imprisoned in the Master Sword in the past, and destroyed by the Triforce's power in the present

Wait a minute. Shouldn't that create another timeline-splitting paradox?

Edited on by Meta-Rift

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,446. Posted:

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

the only way to have him in another game would for it to be a prequel to SS

"He was one of the three evil knights who tried to battle the ancient Goddess Hylia"... :p

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,447. Posted:

Meta-Rift wrote:

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

defeated and forever imprisoned in the Master Sword in the past, and destroyed by the Triforce's power in the present

Wait a minute. Shouldn't that create another timeline-splitting paradox?

debatable, I believe not, due to a number of factors, such as Zelda already being in the crystal even when you first arrive on the surface, and old Impa already wearing Zelda's bracelet, it is my believe that the events in the past somehow set up the present, gimme a week and I'll having a working theory, lol

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,448. Posted:

Zelda is the one who created the split. Link was just fine going back and forth using the Master Sword... but noo Zelda had to use her Ocarina... I would have went to the Master Sword myself...

Also I have a thought for you guys... what if inside the Pedestal of the Master Sword was a giant timeshift stone? :O Unlikely but... :O

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,449. Posted:

90s_Gamer wrote:

Did that centipede-like creature in Skyward remind people of Zelda 1-4 (Link's Awakening)?

The Lanmola

It actually reminded me more of the Moldorm...

Edited on by JGMR

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,450. Posted:

slight spoilers: legit lols from this water creature telling me how tough this huge fish enemy is only for me to defeat him quicker than basically any other enemies outside of Keese and Chus.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

Kagamine

1,451. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Zelda is the one who created the split. Link was just fine going back and forth using the Master Sword... but noo Zelda had to use her Ocarina... I would have went to the Master Sword myself...

Also I have a thought for you guys... what if inside the Pedestal of the Master Sword was a giant timeshift stone? :O Unlikely but... :O

That would be funny, but one why would it deactivate when the sword is pulled and two, if i remember correctly wasn't link just put to a deep sleep the first time he traveled in OoT?

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

1,452. Posted:

SPOILERS

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

debatable, I believe not, due to a number of factors, such as Zelda already being in the crystal even when you first arrive on the surface, and old Impa already wearing Zelda's bracelet, it is my believe that the events in the past somehow set up the present, gimme a week and I'll having a working theory, lol

Zelda would be in the crystal anyway, because she was already in it at the point when the split would have happened. The bracelet is another story, since that happened after the final battle. Still, how could Demise be killed in the past and exist in the present to be killed again?

I'm guessing it was just overlooked by Nintendo (I really doubt they were putting this much thought into the consequences time travel), but considering all the series' retcons, it won't surprise me if a future game takes advantage of this and establishes another split.

/SPOILERS

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,453. Posted:

YES! Just completed the Hero Mode; all items found, all goddess cubes sent above, all chests opened, all side-quests completed, all records broken (Bamboo game 47 slashes, etc.). :p

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,454. Posted:

Meta-Rift wrote:

SPOILERS

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

Zelda would be in the crystal anyway, because she was already in it at the point when the split would have happened. The bracelet is another story, since that happened after the final battle. Still, how could Demise be killed in the past and exist in the present to be killed again?

I'm guessing it was just overlooked by Nintendo (I really doubt they were putting this much thought into the consequences time travel), but considering all the series' retcons, it won't surprise me if a future game takes advantage of this and establishes another split.

/SPOILERS

If you remeber what Demise said, He will return but not as Demise.
Giving you a big hint who it is, and to be said, Demise does look alot like Ganondorf from TP
END OF SPOILER

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,455. Posted:

bossmank wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

That would be funny, but one why would it deactivate when the sword is pulled and two, if i remember correctly wasn't link just put to a deep sleep the first time he traveled in OoT?

Yeah it's 90% percent unlikely but imagine such an idea! A GIANT timeshift stone. Lol

Yeah he was put to sleep.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

1,456. Posted:

SPOILERS

@LJM: But Ganondorf doesn't enter the scene until Ocarina of Time, and Demise was "killed" twice in Skyward Sword. In the past by the Master Sword, and in the present by the Triforce. In a linear timeline, he would dead when Link first arrives on the surface if he was already killed in the past. But he's not, he's still trapped by the sealing spike outside the temple.

/SPOILERS

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,457. Posted:

So I just found out my 4 year old has been messing with my setting on the Wii. I've been playing for all of my 20 hours or so on 480i instead of 480p! Now I really want to play through this again to see the lay of the land that much better.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,458. Posted:

What are / were your favorite characters?

These are mine...
Untitled
Untitled

:p

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

1,459. Posted:

FINAL DUNGEON SPOILERS
I'm on the final dungeon :D
And it's incredibly challenging :O

Seriously. This puzzle is wrinkling my brain. I'm kind of struggling to figure out exactly how it works. I get that I'm trying to create a path from the bottom middle unmovable tile, but it looks like need the bottom left tile to do what I want, but unless I'm going crazy, moving it is impossible. Any tips?

This game is getting epic. From what I've heard a lot of people hate the "assembling the hero's song" quest but...I loved it. Especially the flooded Faron Woods segment, which seems to be the most hated part of it all.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,460. Posted:

OK so I'm at the part of the sides quests where you have to find paper! This branches off into two parts and I'm not sure which way to go. Of course I did both to see what would happen but ultimately you can only choose one. I took the side with the mystery involved and am not sure what to expect. Hope it leads to something really nice!

So what did everyone else do?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech