Wii Forum

Topic: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Showing 1,321 to 1,340 of 1,935

AuthorMessage

3DS

1,321. Posted:

Anyone noticed the game lagging in places with lots happening and some places with not alot happening?

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,322. Posted:

3DS wrote:

Anyone noticed the game lagging in places with lots happening and some places with not alot happening?

There were a couple of little slowdowns in the game during some fights with common enemies in some of the dungeons which I noticed, but it wasn't that annoying in my opinion. ;)

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,323. Posted:

90s_Gamer wrote:

I know the rule. I do however have enough confidence that the next Zelda will be even more impressive than the current masterpiece. If this is what they can already do on quite 'outdated' hardware... :p

lol

I wouldn't mind the Tech demo how it is. Mostly because TP was my favorite game and the cube hardware didn't do it justice. for comparasions sake.

Untitled

Untitled

The Tech demo looks closer to the art then Twilight Princess ever could.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Meta-Rift

1,324. Posted:

90s_Gamer wrote:

3DS wrote:

There were a couple of little slowdowns in the game during some fights with common enemies in some of the dungeons which I noticed, but it wasn't that annoying in my opinion. ;)

I noticed some lag when activating/deactivating timeshift stones, but not during fights or anything.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,325. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

90s_Gamer wrote:

I know the rule. I do however have enough confidence that the next Zelda will be even more impressive than the current masterpiece. If this is what they can already do on quite 'outdated' hardware... :p

lol

I wouldn't mind the Tech demo how it is. Mostly because TP was my favorite game and the cube hardware didn't do it justice. for comparasions sake.

Untitled

Untitled

I wouldn't mind either ghehe, Twilight Princess was fantastic in my opinion, incredibly atmospheric, and probably my favorite Zelda up until the 19th of November 2011... A Twilight Princess remake for the WiiU would be great, next to a new chapter in the Zelda saga...

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

3DS

1,326. Posted:

Meta-Rift wrote:

90s_Gamer wrote:

3DS wrote:

I noticed some lag when activating/deactivating timeshift stones, but not during fights or anything.

I noticed it all over the game but I remember it happening when I was talking to Fi, she was talking find but the text was stopping and starting again. I also noticed it when opening chests late in the game

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,327. Posted:

90s_Gamer wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

90s_Gamer wrote:

lol

Untitled

Untitled

I wouldn't mind either ghehe, Twilight Princess was fantastic in my opinion, incredibly atmospheric, and probably my favorite Zelda up until the 19th of November 2011... A Twilight Princess remake for the WiiU would be great, next to a new chapter in the Zelda saga...

Honestly, the one game I really want to see remade at this point is Zelda II, I think the game has a lot of remake potential, especially on an HD machine like the Wii U, would look amazing

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,328. Posted:

90s_Gamer wrote:

Next...

Can the PS3 produce graphics that good? My God it looks like CG.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,329. Posted:

3DS wrote:

Meta-Rift wrote:

90s_Gamer wrote:

3DS wrote:

I noticed it all over the game but I remember it happening when I was talking to Fi, she was talking find but the text was stopping and starting again. I also noticed it when opening chests late in the game

That is very weird. Perhaps your Wii is dying, cause the only lag I saw was when activating the Timeshift stones. The rest of the game runs very smooth (though not as smooth as the Mario Galaxy games).

PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,330. Posted:

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

Honestly, the one game I really want to see remade at this point is Zelda II, I think the game has a lot of remake potential, especially on an HD machine like the Wii U, would look amazing

That game too...would be great wandering the plains of Zelda 2 in 3D fighting enemies to gain EXP with arranged symphonic BGM :p And Zelda 3....and Zelda IV (Link's Awakening)...and Windwaker...

For the people who are playing the game...what is / was your favorite enemy in the game? Mine was that three-headed hydra; it looked so cool. The Moblins are nice too, and quite close to the original art in the Zelda II manual...

By the way, I'm listening for the first time to the CD that was packaged with Skyward Sword...memories!!!

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

NX01Trekkie1992

1,331. Posted:

90s_Gamer wrote:

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

That game too...would be great wandering the plains of Zelda 2 in 3D fighting enemies to gain EXP with arranged symphonic BGM :p And Zelda 3....and Zelda IV (Link's Awakening)...and Windwaker...

For the people who are playing the game...what is / was your favorite enemy in the game? Mine was that three-headed hydra; it looked so cool. The Moblins are nice too, and quite close to the original art in the Zelda II manual...

By the way, I'm listening for the first time to the CD that was packaged with Skyward Sword...memories!!!

That CD is the most amazing thing ever, can't stop listening to it, as for enemies... I like a lot of them, it's too hard to choose, lol

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,332. Posted:

I loved all the enemies in Lanayru Mining Facility. The way they redesigned the Beamos was very unique (slice it down then stab the eye). The first time I saw it I thought you just had to toss a bomb like in all the other Zelda games. And that flying circular robot that shot missiles was a huge surprise. Robots in Zelda? GTFO!

I loved the Hydra, but I found an easy way to kill it: Just spin attack when the heads are lined up, or just waggle like crazy and hit them all in seconds.

PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,333. Posted:

...I can't remember any lag in general, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,334. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

...I can't remember any lag in general, lol.

A few areas when you activate the Timeshift Stones (in Lanayru Desert) caused the game to lag a bit. Don't know if that's caused by the game, or my Wii is dying. :(

PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Terave

1,335. Posted:

I only had some lag while activating the Lanayru Mining Facility. But, it was pretty intense, so..

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,336. Posted:

Probably your system? Never noticed any lagging with any Time Shifts.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,337. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Probably your system? Never noticed any lagging with any Time Shifts.

It was just very slight lag, like the framerate dropped a bit. And I just got my Wii fixed a week ago. :(

PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,338. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

I loved all the enemies in Lanayru Mining Facility. The way they redesigned the Beamos was very unique (slice it down then stab the eye). The first time I saw it I thought you just had to toss a bomb like in all the other Zelda games. And that flying circular robot that shot missiles was a huge surprise. Robots in Zelda? GTFO!

I loved the Hydra, but I found an easy way to kill it: Just spin attack when the heads are lined up, or just waggle like crazy and hit them all in seconds.

Yes, that Beamos was great haha, finally these bastards have a weakness to the Sword! As for the Hydras; it's like playing Tic-Tac-Toe :p

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,339. Posted:

I remember encountering these creatures for the first time...
Untitled
I thought..."Hey, that's a frightened creature that escapes because it spotted me"...well, it turned out to be a enemy! It looks too cute to kill! haha :)

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,340. Posted:

The only time it lagged a bit is when those Crab things roll into a ball and chase me while I'm running.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX